Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    That'd be great!!

I'll just have to wait to see Joe's response tomorrow to see what he thinks of my...visit.
    Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
    That would be so great if he agrees. Good luck.
    I agree. That would be such a fitting visit for his top visitor and the forum's top... blog recapper.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
      Haven't done much with the male characters either. And since there's more of them, you would have thought they would have a better chance to do so.
      WEll, it';s all about equality

Congrats PG15!
      Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
      Yes, I am!
      sigpic
      Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
      Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Oh, you bet I'll release the spoilers...unless it's something soooo out of this world that it blows my mind completely, leaving behind a charred, handsome corpse.

Heh...

If and when I get this flocking, I'm thinking of doing a Carl-Binder-cupcake-eating-esque montage, of me. Anyone up for it?

Great siggie PG, and congrats on your flocking success, er, getting some flock, er, on winning the flocking prize! Sorry, there's just something about the word flocking that makes me chuckle!
        sigpic

Comment

No way! That flocking's flammable.

But if I ever get that, I will put up something about it, you can be sure of it.

Like, a montage of me being surprised by the gift, holding it...hugging it, and so forth.

All for entertaining you guys, of course.
          You keep telling yourself that!

Originally posted by prion View Post
          Oh heck, I'll just take the job back! After all, PG15 asked if he could do it when I was doing it, and I said sure, as apparently <G> he has more time to surf the web than I do
          Sorry Prion, i'm not sure i'd like PG15 replaced. I've kinda got used to his ways now, it just wouldn't be the same... mind you I suppose he could always come back.....

*runs out the thread*

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post

Sorry Prion, i'm not sure i'd like PG15 replaced. I've kinda got used to his ways now, it just wouldn't be the same... mind you I suppose he could always come back.....
            Subtle.

Comment

Subtle.
              That's about as subtle as I get Besides, subtlety is so overrated

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                You keep telling yourself that!

*runs out the thread*
                Well, darn, I just can't stay on the PC the way PG15 does, finger on the refresh button, hovering over Joe's blog ;

Comment

Well, darn, I just can't stay on the PC the way PG15 does, finger on the refresh button, hovering over Joe's blog ;
                  Oh he doesn't! Say it isn't so, Prion. I mean that's just sheer desperation. I mean it's not like i'd do that or anything...

Comment

*refresh* Darn! Still June 26th!!

Wait...what? Oh...no, of course I don't do that!!

Hehe...ok, actually I do. But then, I just want to be the first to catch and report the update.

Comment

PG15 is glued to the computer refreshing Joe's blog constantly.
                      sigpic

Comment

You have no idea how accurate that actually is.

*sigh*, such is the life of a journalist.

Comment

PG15 you're slacking! Or did the refresh key get stuck?

Comment

And PG15's refresh button burned out! bwahahah!

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...e-27-2007.html

Imitation tofu also writes: “What do you think that Jewel Strait and her character will bring to the CMO position that Paul McGillion and Carson Beckett could not?”
                            Answer: The question seems to suggest that we offed Beckett in order to replace him with Keller which wasn’t the case.

PG15 writes: “ I do live very close to Bridge Studios (around Metrotown), perhaps I should come down personally tomorrow to receive my prize?”
                            Answer: Sadly, the sets are dark for the next three weeks. However, do include your email in your next post. I promise not to approve it and share it with the all of the readers of this blog (but will sell it to that UK Lottery Corporation that has informed me I’ve won 10 million dollars in a recent draw I didn’t even enter. Here’s hoping you should be so lucky).

Little Raven-Hawk writes: “Who is going to there for the panel at Comic Con that you know of?”
                            Answer: So far, I believe Michael, Chris, Amanda and Ben for the SG-1 panel with Rob Cooper being a strong possibility. As for the Atlantis panel, I believe Amanda, David, probably Joe and myself. Nothing has been finalized. That I know of.

Anonymous #1 writes: “By the way, are you going to AE07?”Answer: I don’t even know what that is.

Anonymous #2 writes: “Why are the beds in Atlantis single beds?”
                            Answer: The Ancients were a very uptight race.

Shawna writes: “In all honesty, how much does an actor's image play into the casting decision?”
                            Answer: It really depends what we’re casting for. For instance, if we’re looking for a beautiful Ancient to tempt Sheppard, we’re going to need someone who looks the part. That said, talent is still our first priority when it comes to casting.

Anonymous #3 writes: “Is there friendship growth between Teyla and Rodney this season?”Answer: Yup. There’s a particularly sweet scene in Be All My Sins.

Platschu writes: “Can we hope that Brad Wright or Robert C. Cooper will make major announcement about the third SG series at the Comic Con in July?”
                            Answer: Don’t hold your breath.

Comment

Bah! I was resting!

Still, I'll cover the Photos and Write-Ups section anyhow...or just Joe do it, whatever:

---

Photos: Take it away Joe...

Pics: chorizo sandwich, morel mushroom risotto, me mesmerized by some scintillating dinner conversation, Jelly enjoys the Summer sun and the dogwalker's hat.
                              Write-Up: Joe tries some...sa-lads? How do you say it? Sal-ads? Sal's ads? Who's Sal, and what does he need ads for?

Also, we have a tiny update on Joe's "The Kindred part 1" script:

I finished Act the Third. I’m going to need to go over them and fine tune the dialogue but, hey, I’m not complaining. Top of page 37, start of Act Four, and I’m taking the rest of the day of to read.
                              Which meant, of course, another book update, along with a TV update.

Comment

Bah! I was resting!
                                Resting? RESTING?! Pffft! You so don't deserve that flocking, you untrue fan, you! A REAL fan would never rest when there's the slightest chance of an update!

Avaunt! Back to thy foul, festering cybercave, thou recreant beast!

Comment

Working...
                                X