Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats PG15!!!
    My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
    Sig and avi by me
    Spoiler:

Comment

PG15 - Since you're quite close to the studios...you could maybe ask to go and collect it yourself

"It's about flocking and togetherness" lol
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Congrats PG! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
          PG15 - Since you're quite close to the studios...you could maybe ask to go and collect it yourself

"It's about flocking and togetherness" lol
          Now there is a clever idea!
          sigpic

Comment

Thank guys! I've updated my post with the blog...update, so you can all have a look there for today's stuff. Now, I'll need to commenmorate this occasion by 1). asking Joe how I'm going to get that flocking, and 2). make a sig to celebrate it.

Oh, and I'm going to put that "It's about flocking and togetherness" quote in the sig. I'm not familiar with it though; someone care to enlighten me about it's origins?

Comment

I think it's from the first episode of s7...when Jack and the leader of the people dressed in blue robes are talking...here hang on:

http://www.moon-catchin.net/gatenois.../701fallen.htm

SHAMDA: "He that has too many friends has none."

JACK: "Ah, but...birds of a feather..."

SHAMDA: "I'm unfamiliar with that story. What lesson does it teach?"

JACK: "It has to do with flocking...and togetherness...and...to be honest, I'm not that familiar with the particulars myself. The point is, we're not your enemy. Give us a chance to prove it."
              sigpic

Comment

Oh, and be sure to mention to JM that you live in Burnaby so he doesn't need to worry about postal costs - you can pick it up yourself
                sigpic

Comment

Already done, my friend...already done.

Thanks for the quote!

Comment

Who cares about PG15 really? There's something even more important to celebrate today. Drum rolls!!!!!!!!!!

A 100 PAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ah...so it is! Well, what a glorious day for all of us!!

Comment

LOL! *gives you flowers*

Nice sig btw

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Congratulations, PG15. And you're right in the neighborhood, too. That's so weird! How can Joe refuse you a little tour of the set?

Hmm, I've actually touched Gary Jones. Does that increase or decrease my personal value?

My kind of guy:
                            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                              http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...e-26-2007.html

June 26

Write-Up: Hmm...let's see...how should I put this? Should...I, perhaps, savor the moment, or...nah, nah, I shouldn't...no, perhaps I should, because

I WON THE FLOCKING!!

Haha! I've never won anything in my life!! This is a great day!! Now, screw you all, I'm done with this job! Me and my priceless piece of flocking will now go live in the tropics, in my own gold-encrusted house, along with seven cars and many bikini babes! So long suckers!!
                              Congratulation PG15

Originally posted by PG15
                              Anonymous #3 writes: “And the reason for the 25 year old CMO? Work experience week perhaps?”

Answer: First of all, when we were looking to cast the new CMO, we knew we wanted to cast a woman because we wanted another strong female character on the show. Secondly, when it came time to cast the part, we chose based on talent - and based on everything we’d seen of Jewel, we knew she was extremely talented (and has even exceeded our expectations in season four). As for her age - the entire Atlantis expedition is made up of geniuses, those at the top of their respective fields, yet those with the physical capability and mindset to be able to travel to another galaxy and leave everything they knew behind. Face it. At the end of the day, any casting decision we made (male, female, young or old) would have been met with derision by certain fans. And I’m going to go out on a limb here and guess you for one.
                              I can't imagine why they wanted another strong female character on the show; they haven't done anything with the two that they have.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                                I can't imagine why they wanted another strong female character on the show; they haven't done anything with the two that they have.
                                Oh, touche. Very good point

And congrats, PG15 You'll take a picture of it after you frame it on the wall, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X