Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Mallozzi's Blog! (SPOILERS For All SG Shows and Dark Matter)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think DH actually addressed it at a con somewhere and said that 'John just doesn't sound right'.
    McKay : (incredibly high pitched) HEEEY! IT'S MISTER MOM! How are the kids??

Zelenka: Do not even SPEAK to me.

Comment

What about th overuse of the Sheppard last name in fiction nowadays?
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Anyone here notice the sketch image named "Drone Elevation"?

Comment

Yeah, I just didn't name it because we already know what a drone is.

And that ain't no drone.

Comment

Hi. I dont know how to ask a question on the blog site. So can some one plz just ask how dose the stargate iris open and close and stuff where is it placed. Iam talking about the SG-1 gate. If its been asked srry i didnt know

Comment

Originally posted by Col_Dilian View Post
              Hi. I dont know how to ask a question on the blog site. So can some one plz just ask how dose the stargate iris open and close and stuff where is it placed. Iam talking about the SG-1 gate. If its been asked srry i didnt know
              I've sent you a PM hon, so you can ask him yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                with rod
                Been meaning to ask, why do you call him Rod? *shudders at the connotations* If I was going to shorten his name I think I prefer Mer to Rod.

it's probably a guy thing. gotta call folks by their last names cause....well, cause
                Ha, I think it is more about the writers just not realising, David did say at a Con that he never noticed that McKay hadn't called him John, and he is the one NOT calling him John!

Comment

I don't know why, but I just can't see McKay calling Sheppard 'John' at all. Hearing it on screen would just be too weird for me... I know lots of people who are desperate to hear McKay say it, but me...not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                    Yeah, I just didn't name it because we already know what a drone is.

And that ain't no drone.
                    Maybe a Earth prototype?
                    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

There's another clue; it says that the "drone" should be damaged because of atmospheric reentry.

I have no clue what's happening in this episode.

Comment

There's another clue; it says that the "drone" should be damaged because of atmospheric reentry.

I have no clue what's happening in this episode.
                        I might be completely wrong, but it looks as if the drone might be used in "This Mortal Coil" on the right hand side of the pic you can just make out the letters from the ep "Mo.."

Comment

That's what I thought too...but where is "This" at the beginning? It looks like whoever did that pic thought the title was just "Mortal Coil".

But then, this thing was also on the title page of the Art Department report thing we saw a few weeks ago.

Comment

That's what I thought too...but where is "This" at the beginning? It looks like whoever did that pic thought the title was just "Mortal Coil".

But then, this thing was also on the title page of the Art Department report thing we saw a few weeks ago.
                            I wondered the same thing. I don't remember that... So oh wise and wonderful poster of the blog, can you remember what day that was as I have the memory of a goldfish. And with your obsessive compulsive disorder expertise relating to Joe's blog, I have a feeling you might know what day it was posted.

Comment

Now now, my humble blog-reader underling, all answers shall be known in due time.

Like...now!

Comment

Now now, my humble blog-reader underling, all answers shall be known in due time.

Like...now!

I bow to your greatness oh wise and wonderful poster of the blog

What would we do if you were to get a life?

I tried to green you, but i'm afraid you'll have to settle with this instead until I can get some more. Disgusting but effective.

Comment

Working...
                                X