Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ oh there is, on heaps on commentaries, they always say, oh this scene had the best bloopers. its so annoying.

But yeah, they should release

STARGATE SG-1: BLOOPERS!

Comment

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
      ^ oh there is, on heaps on commentaries, they always say, oh this scene had the best bloopers. its so annoying.

But yeah, they should release

STARGATE SG-1: BLOOPERS!
      Absolute pet peeve of mine. I have already ponied up the money for each season on DVD separately AND purchased the complete ten-season set, just to get the 4 bonus discs, and know what? I would buy them all again if they just added bloopers and/or commentaries for the first three seasons!

Comment

Are the extra four disks worth it? Anything really exciting or worthwhile?

Comment

i just saw a blooper in evolution part 1, the captured supersoldier, when looking up, was missing his mouthpiece and his normal human mouth was visible

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig
            My own personal opinion is that the 4 extra disks were not worth it. They were very disappointing. The only deleted scenes were from season 10 and from 2 episodes and for me totally boring. They could have left them completely out of the set and I would still have bought the set, though.
            Weren't disappointing for me at all. I love them and have watched them more often than the episodes themselves. Deleted scenes aren't what I got them for. I LIVE for behind-the-scenes stuff. And featurettes and specials, like the ones on these discs, are one way to get little snippets of bloopers, and the cast and crew goofing off and being themselves. I came to SG-1 late, so I had only seen one of the Sci-Fi specials, it was a gold mine for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Goauld System Lord View Post
              All I can say is, it's about time we see Stargate Bloopers!
              Here here!!
              I've heard stories about so many of the bloopers but it'd be so freaking amazing to actually see them!
              sigpic

Comment

Stargate Atlantis Bloopers (apparently ripped from the Season 4 DVDs) are now on You Tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERNzD1-WlaE

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                  Stargate Atlantis Bloopers (apparently ripped from the Season 4 DVDs) are now on You Tube:

Well, it was sort of funny. 7/10.
                  Brian J. Smith Thunk Thread - New SGU Hottie
                  Zachary Quinto Thunk Thread - Sexy/Scary Sylar

Comment

Wow, season four outtakes! It's a start, I'l gladly wait for the day we get some SG1 outtakes re-released on a disc of their own.

Comment

Originaly posted by morjana

No they aren't! MGM made a copyright claim and got them taken off.
                      sigpic
                      Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                      X