Stargate Down Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mmmmh via another method. . . .

Well I know a what I could do, my 'cousin' is conveniently buying the 10 season boxset when it comes out, I think you guys would like her, her name is Youtube. Youtube is the coolest cousin ever, the only problem is she keeps fighting with my other cousin (Download) who is also going to be buying the boxset, so I guess I could just borrow them lol.

Comment

^ OMG...you have 'cousins' with those names too! We must be related

Anyways....I might head off, Night Guys
      sigpic
      By *E*K*R*

Comment

LOL, I'm going to bed too, Nite!

Comment

Hey all. wasn't on last night. I got my replacement laptop and when i restored the OS and files from my backup it screwed up (DAMN YOU NOTRONS) and i spent all night trying to get an OS to boot. But alas i still didn't get it working. but now i know exactly whats wrong, i just need to try and fix it. And i should fix it either tonight or tomorrow, but more likely tomorrow as i have the whole day to work on it. i spent 6 hours working on it last night, sigh.

So yeah, if anyone needs me for something, just contact kath, she can wiimail me.

Comment

hats not too good! Glad you know whats wrong with it though. Oh, and was it just me or was it more pleasant on here last night? lol (only joking Ford )

JM Blog:
            Spoiler:
            PG15 writes: “Which episode in Season 4 thus far has used the most CGI?”

Answer: Hard to say given the various stages of development in each case. Given the early episodes, I’d have to go with Adrift.

Majorsal writes: “Besides 'THE SEER', is there another sam centric storyline for a sam fan to look forward to?”

Answer: I’m reluctant to suggest any specific episode as there are stories in which she plays an important part but may not be the point of focus. I’d say Reunion is a good episode for the Carter character. Is it a character-centric episode though? I’d have to say no.

Anonymous #2 writes: “Ooh, I don't know, Joe. Torri said at the convention that she was awfully blindsided by you guys with First Strike.”

Answer: Sorry, I don’t follow. Are you trying to make a point?

Crazymom writes: “Are we going to see Wolsey in Atlantis anytime soon?”

Answer: Woolsey will be dropping on for The Seer.

Anonymous #3 writes: “We will know the father of teyla's baby in the first or the second half of season 4?”

Answer: We will know very early.

Talitha writes: “Will we see more of the Wraith worshippers in season 4?”

Answer: It’s an element we will be exploring in season four.

Anonymous #4 writes: “Since season 4 is already planned out, I assume you mean for season 5 or for the character to be added at the very end of season 4.” - in reference to a Historian/Archeologist character.

Answer: Not necessarily. All I said was that I was thinking about it.

Also, SG1 won 2 Constellation Awards. From solutions:
            Spoiler:
            Canada’s first annual Constellation Awards were given out at the recent Polaris 21 convention (formerly Toronto Trek) held July 6-8, 2007:

Stargate Nominations
            Best Male Performance in a 2006 Science Fiction Television Episode - Ben Browder, “Company of Thieves”
            Best Female Performance in a 2006 Science Fiction Television Episode - Claudia Black, “Memento Mori”
            Best Science Fiction Television Series of 2006 - Stargate SG-1; Stargate Atlantis
            Best Overall 2006 Science Fiction Film or Television Script - Robert Cooper and Brad Wright for Stargate SG-1: “200?
            Outstanding Canadian Contribution to Science Fiction Film or Television in 2006 (allows for individuals to be nominated as well as production companies/shows) - Michael Shanks; Stargate SG-1
            Stargate Winners
            Winners were Claudia Black for Best Female Performance in a 2006 Science Fiction Television Episode (”Memento Mori”) and SG-1’s 200th episode “200? for Best Overall 2006 Science Fiction Film or Television Script. Congratuations to the nominees and winners!
            Last edited by Gen_J_O'Neill; 10 July 2007, 09:35 PM.
            sigpic
            By *E*K*R*

Comment

w00t!!! Claudia won! she was soooo good in that ep, she totally deserved it. now i have to write into TVWeek to spread the joy!

thanks for the info eddie; i just came from JMs blog and was about to post
              "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
              "what?"
              *throat punch*
              My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
              LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Mmmmh, 200 was good, but best OVERALL tv script? I dunno the bit at the end (the interviews) kind of ruined it for me. . .

Teal'c P.I. . . . Indeed lol

Comment

yeh i agree, not the best script. my fave bit:
                  Spoiler:
                  is whenever someone reminds cam that he's not o'neill. i love cam, but i find those bits so funny
                  "what?"
                  *throat punch*

Comment

^ lol, great bits! But I'd have to go with
                    Spoiler:
                    the puppet bit and invisible O'Neill, oh, and the furlings bit when Carter gets beamed out and they start swearing ib Furling! (wel thats what I think they were doing lol)
                    as my favourite bits.

Yeah, I agree with Ben, the interviews at the end did ruin it a bit. They could have at least had the real actors, directors and producers talking about the real SG1. That would have been more meaningful.
                    sigpic
                    By *E*K*R*

Comment

^ ITA, tho the peter deluise bit i thought was very funny
                      "what?"
                      *throat punch*

Comment

I was watching Knocked Up and they made fun of Dom Deluise, said he was sweaty looking or something lol.

Comment

^ that's not very nice... tho he does look kinda sweaty
                          "what?"
                          *throat punch*

Comment

^^^ lol, true. The beeeeeeeeeeeeep, beeeeeep, mother beeeeeeep was very funny. But that was actually commenting on him (the actual PD) behind the scenes, because apparently he's a bit of a 'potty mouth' on set! I would have enjoyed more of that but from the actual people, eg Rob Cooper and brad Wright instead of Wilie Garson (is that his name).
                            Last edited by Gen_J_O'Neill; 11 July 2007, 12:20 AM.
                            sigpic
                            By *E*K*R*

Comment

yeh, hearing from those guys would have been pretty cool
                              "what?"
                              *throat punch*

Comment

well you can hear interviews from them on the stargate website lol. . . if thats any consellation.

Comment

Working...
                                X