Stargate Down Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope to be watching tonight.
    I'll be at a friends place, the same friend I've previously mentioned won't watch Stargate, won't even give it a try.
    But i'll try and get him to watch Stargate with me tonight. My hopes are low however.

If not I'll just watch the episode again tomorrow
    Thus it will come to pass... the dying leader will know the truth of the opera house... the missing 3 will give you the 5 who have come from the home of the 13th... you are the harbinger of death, Kara Thrace - you will lead them all to their end. End of line.

Comment

I think I'll have to watch Camelot tonight before Flesh and Blood. Beautiful clear quality. Giddy up.

Have you folks seen Eureka? I just started watching it, I'm 3 episodes in, it's pretty good. Next episode, Garwin Sanford. Bring it on.

Comment

i'll be watching, in the mean time, w00t i got a new wii game, mortal kombat.

^ i am going to aswell, S9-10 is a big mush, well S1-8 is a mother of mushes to me lol.

^nope never seen it.

and OMG 21 days!!! So long *crys*.

Comment

I just watched the first three S3 SGA episodes with my mum…I hate Lucius…he creeps me out….that is the second time I’ve watched Irresistible…ahhhh
          sigpic

Comment

^ yeah lucius is the worst thing in SGA.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
              I think I'll have to watch Camelot tonight before Flesh and Blood. Beautiful clear quality. Giddy up.
              Thats how I'm watching it

Comment

Not a fan of Lucius either. Silly character with dumb story line. Not sure if I will watch tonight, see if I am still awake.

Comment

^ Same here. That guy creeps me out. Although I did like Irresponsible.
                  sigpic
                  By *E*K*R*

Comment

I'VE GOT IT! JM's blog info from a while ago:
                    Spoiler:
                    Does anyone remember the pic of a ship were the starmap was around the wrong way (rotated 90 degrees) I just figured out where I've seen it before, the Korolev(sp?). I'm watching camalot, and the russion ship's starmap is rotated 90 degrees.

Comment

^ yeah.........and.......? But the colours were all wrong. I know they can change them but........
                      sigpic
                      By *E*K*R*

Comment

^ lol i dunno i felt cool.

and now i feel sad, SG isnt in HD. *crys* might as well put in my dvd.

EDIT: yay eddie for 9100

Comment

^ lol, ok. I thought you had a cool idea about a new ship in one of the movies or s4

WHAT!?!?! NOT IN HD!?!?!? WHAT ARE THEY THINKING!?!?!?

And thanks!
                          sigpic
                          By *E*K*R*

Comment

Good on Ch. 7 for showing SG1 so quickly after Atlantis, and for showing it that little bit earlier. Should impress the fans that watch it on tv.
                            Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

I'm not impressed, i had to sit up until 12:00 to watch it grr! But on the other hand I loved seeing it on my tv, it looked so much better than a youtube link lol

Comment

I think S3 will be on scifi though. W00T.

Oh and guess what... ive had my laptop back since monday, and didnt bother to check it cause they said it wasnt wokring and they had formatted the harddrive. I decided to check it, it works, was not formatted but the ac adapter thingo is dodgy, so i'm still gonna get it replaced.

So after i finish my 1st driving lesson, i might start photoshopping, W00T.

Comment

Working...
                                X