Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JM BLOGS:

Spoiler:
    I was treated to a double-feature today. Not one but two spanking new SG-1 movies. We started with Stargate SG-1: Continuum, written by Brad Wright and directed by Martin Wood, which is a throwback to Stargate of yore: Jack O’Neill, the Tok’ra, plenty o’ System Lords, and an absolutely mind-bending plot to stick it to Earth. This one is a lot of fun and moves very, VERY quickly. After a quick lunch at Swiss Chalet where I ate some sort of club wrap that I believe was comprised of bacon, lettuce, tomato, and balsa wood (Mmmm. Everything tastes better with bacon.), we headed over to the editing suite for the second showing of the day: Stargate SG-1: The Ark of Truth, written AND directed by Robert C. Cooper which does a terrific job of wrapping up the many arcs we’ve developed over the course of the show’s last two seasons: Ancients, Ori, Doci, Priors, Tomin, ship battles - and a couple of villainous surprises.

PIC: the cryptic whiteboard title of a potential episode? http://bp1.blogger.com/_bu0vVgPPyEs/...0/DSC06330.JPG

Rebecca writes: “Is there a remote possibility that Ronon will develop a crush on Dr. Keller in Season4?”

Answer: Yup. It’s possible Ronon develops a crush on Keller, possible he develops a crush on Shep’s skateboard, even possible he gives it all up to take a job as a fry cook somewhere in Delaware. At this point, anything is possible (except for the Delaware part. As things stand, he’s more likely to settle down in Iowa).

Anonymous #6 writes: “ Because you know it's interesting that you bring Larrin in just when Teyla will be stuck off raising a kid or whatever.”

Answer: What’s even more interesting is your simple-minded assumptions that Teyla will be off “raising a kid or whatever”. Equally interesting is your desperate reach at connecting two obviously unconnected characters and storylines. Still, points for trying - or, as they say at your school: “That’s a silver star sticker for you!”

Comment

^ I read that before...its sounds so awesome

It will be nice to see S10 on my big LCD rather than the computer screen
      sigpic

Comment

^I know that feeling, thats why I went and bought a Media Gate
        "But I want to do community service, I want to teach the handicapped how to yodel"

Comment

^ what exactly is a Media Gate?

Kathy said this a while ago...but boy has it been quiet around here lately...
          sigpic

Comment

RE: Josh,

REALLY!?!?! well i have 2 CH7 HD's, SC and Bris, so hopefully i get one in HD. Speaking of Ch7, WHY IN GODS NAME IS THERE 4 OF THE SAME CHANNEL!

Ch7
            Ch7 #1
            Ch7 #2
            Ch7 #3
            And Ch7 HD

And thats not including the SC ones.

Oh and Rhi A media gate is a teh awesome piece of technology, it has a harddrive in it, acts as a media server (you can send music and videos to other things connected to it.)

hahaha, So Rhi, come on down(or up or Left) to my place to watch S10 on my 32" LCD TV.

Doctor Who: The Runaway Bride looked awesome on it, via ABC HD.

For those who watch it, the series will start, Sunday at 7:30 on ABC.

Stupid Kath! she game me her cold!

oh and one last thing, (DW End S3 Spoiler)
            Spoiler:
            DAMN YOU MASTER!!! *sings voodoo child*

EDIT: keep forget to asking this. Anyone else here got a wii?
            Last edited by Kidwizz; 29 June 2007, 01:26 AM.

Comment

ford
              Spoiler:
              *sneeze* you'll always by my voodoo child

lol @ JMs blog
              Spoiler:
              especially the comment about ronon/keller. it was kinda harsh, but still funny. it's such a testament to cult fans that there are shipers for characters that have never been in the same scene.

but anyhoo, i'm hating JM coz he's seen the movies. BOTH of them. lucky bugger
              "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
              "what?"
              *throat punch*
              My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
              LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

^ Yer I know…I want to see the movies now! I can’t believe we have to wait until NEXT YEAR…when we are only half way through this year *sighs*

Lol...Ford all i have is a widescreen 19" computer screen to watch S10 on...Dam you *shakes fist* until i get the dvds then i'll be able to watch them on my LCD...
                Well at least i'm grateful that i got to see S10, and i didn't have to wait until now to see it...(i think i would have gone nuts)
                sigpic

Comment

'lays down trump card', we have a widescreen front projection TV that is hooked up to the computer. 100 inch, man did first strike look good.

Comment

^ Ooooooo thats so cool
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shrap View Post
                      'lays down trump card', we have a widescreen front projection TV that is hooked up to the computer. 100 inch, man did first strike look good.

*cry*

erm yes, i dont think i could have waited this long to see Flesh and Blood. the Camelot finale was so nerve wraking
                      "what?"
                      *throat punch*

Comment

The end of Camelot was quite possibly the best cliffhanger ever.
                        The Supergate opening, the ships coming through. Then the slaughter!

The worst wait I've had to endure waiting for Flesh and Blood. I feel for those who had to wait for channel 7.
                        Thus it will come to pass... the dying leader will know the truth of the opera house... the missing 3 will give you the 5 who have come from the home of the 13th... you are the harbinger of death, Kara Thrace - you will lead them all to their end. End of line.

Comment

w00t! the panal JM talked about on his blog is up online!

http://www.tvsquad.com/2007/06/29/st...tour-part-one/
                          "what?"
                          *throat punch*

Comment

W00t DW is about to start on ABC (well in 5 mins lol).

Comment

^ DW was on!! gah *cries* i hate stocktake

lol i was watching an ep of anromeda, and there was this guy who looked familiar to both myself and shell. turns out he was THREE different characters in the SG'verse, and we both remembered him as a different character.
                              "what?"
                              *throat punch*

Comment

WOW, has anyone read the interview with RCC on GW's front page? Its one of the best interviews I've read in a long time. It gave us a lot of insight into the behind the scenes goings on between scifi and the studio, unending and Ark of Truth. WOW, how good is AoT going to be?
                                sigpic
                                By *E*K*R*

Comment

Working...
                                X