Stargate Down Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
    is there something you aren't telling us rhi? or did you take a child so you can get mothers day presents? coz that sounds like such a cool idea...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
      OH! she didn't even deny it! what's it's name? boy/girl? lol

Comment

^ oh pa-shaw. name, gender. doesn't matter if you're just getting the gifts, does it
        "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
        "what?"
        *throat punch*
        My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
        LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Happy Mothers Day to my Mum and to Chelle & Jo

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidKal View Post
            Woohoo, Ark of Truth finished filming. I hope we get a release date soon.
            Thats awesome news. Can't wait
            Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

it's so odd, knowing the first film has finished. the next one begins soon, eh? i remember something about the first of next month
              "what?"
              *throat punch*

Comment

^ well it hasn't been finished exactly. They still have a whole lot of CGI
                Spoiler:
                (space battles, going from JM's blog)
                to do. And a whole lot of editing.

But yeah, it is kinda weird knowing that filming has finished!

EDIT: yep, they start/resume filming 'Continuum' on the 1st June!

I just read this at stargate-sg1-solutions, and it really intrigues me:
                Spoiler:
                In the second movie, we get to see a completely different side of the character [Daniel Jackson] — we get to see him vulnerable in a way we've never seen before. I won't give away specifics, but something he's never had to go through before, but be alive, which is different. It's kind of neat. I know it was kind of a last-minute thing that Brad [Wright] offered for the character because I wasn't able to go and shoot scenes in the Arctic. So, it's one of these compromises that turned into a real neat character thing that's going to be fun to play." — Michael Shanks, SciFi.com interview, May 2007
                Last edited by Gen_J_O'Neill; 13 May 2007, 02:44 AM.
                sigpic
                By *E*K*R*

Comment

Hi guys

Do you guys know what date their aring the 4th season again, not sure if its be said yet.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey Travis

na, they haven't given an airing date yet. All Scifi have said is that they will show it in the fall. So July, June, August sometime.

Also, I'm reminding Jess that Michael Weatherly is on ROVE tonight!
                    sigpic
                    By *E*K*R*

Comment

Thanks for that it's just that I'll be on tour around that time so I need to ask a friend to record it for me.
                      sigpic

Comment

On tour? sounds cool!
                        sigpic
                        By *E*K*R*

Comment

Thanks everyone for the mothers day wishes. David bought me a golden book, a chomp and a mint kitkat.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post
                            On tour? sounds cool!
                            It's with the dance company that I'm with, thats why I hav'nt been here much.
                            sigpic

Comment

yay for the kitkat!

thanks for the news about daniel eddie
                              Spoiler:
                              vulnerable daniel? sounds so sweet! can't wait

and yeah, i didn't really think about the CGI and stuff, plus the editing and scoring and etc. but still; first film done filming. only one more to go *cries*
                              "what?"
                              *throat punch*

Comment

^^ WOW, Nice!

^ No worries Rosey! This thing has me intriged though! And theres such a long wait to find out what he means! *sig*

*joins in crying with Rosey* Lets just pray that they sell well. Then there will hopefully be more! Think of all the possibilities...the mind boggles!
                                sigpic
                                By *E*K*R*

Comment

Working...
                                X