Stargate Down Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
    the unas are cool. nothing bad happened to them at the end of s9, right? they were interesting characters
    I think they were wiped out at the end of s10!
    Spoiler:
    lol, na just kidding

The Unas were ok! I found them a little boring when they sat around that fire and kept saying CHAKA! CHAKA!
    sigpic
    By *E*K*R*

Comment

^ they didnt just say chaka... it was something different. it ment come sit by my fire...

oh and jess there were 3 Unas eps. Tell me i need to know more SG!...

The orignal, the Unas slave one, and the Unas Mining that metal... (cbf trying to spell it lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post
        I think they were wiped out at the end of s10!
        Spoiler:
        lol, na just kidding

The Unas were ok! I found them a little boring when they sat around that fire and kept saying CHAKA! CHAKA!
        i was thinking what? coz i've seen s10 and don't remember anything about unas.

i liked their semi-society. would have been cool to see them again, but i don't know what kind of ep could be done
        "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
        "what?"
        *throat punch*
        My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
        LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

What-ever. I've never been interested in Unas eps. And yeah, I agree with you Eddie..they're kinda boring. And sides. 2 is close to 3.

I wonder if the Ori found the Nox..or Furlings

Comment

^ the Nox probably hid in their invisible flying city when the ori showed up! The ori probably left because they thought the planet was uninhabited! Now the Nox are probably having a party!

Oh...and I'm looking at some screen caps from First Strike! All the memories are coming back. WOW, what a
            Spoiler:
            visually stunning ep it was!
            sigpic
            By *E*K*R*

Comment

Oh yeah..and cos the universe is infinite then the Ori can't be bothered to check every planet. I wonder if the Nox just meditated through the Priors. Hahahaha lol.

Comment

Ummm okay I am going to be as subtle as possible here regarding the Unas. . . They should have all been violently massacred with an assortment of weapons

Oh and I am sure those tree huggers the Nox just hid themselves and hugged some trees lol, geez I just want to see them blow someone up. . . Is that too much to ask?

Comment

^ Apparently yes! Bloody TREE HUNGERS!!!

Lets go and destroy them oursleves! I'm sure they wouldnt relatiate! lol

Anyways...I might head off and watch Letterman. Night everyone!
                  sigpic
                  By *E*K*R*

Comment

Geez, the violent type. That whole post was very...violent. Next thing you know is that you wish that
                    Spoiler:
                    you actually SAW the Asgard get killed, not just the planet blowing up.

I'm going off now. Gnight!

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post
                      ^ Apparently yes! Bloody TREE HUNGERS!!!

Lets go and destroy them oursleves! I'm sure they wouldnt relatiate! lol

Anyways...I might head off and watch Letterman. Night everyone!
                      I'm in!

Nite

Originally posted by broken-heart View Post
                      Geez, the violent type. That whole post was very...violent. Next thing you know is that you wish that
                      Spoiler:
                      you actually SAW the Asgard get killed, not just the planet blowing up.

I'm going off now. Gnight!
                      I wouldn't have minded
                      Spoiler:
                      seeing the cities and stuff get incinerated, it would have been cool

Nite

Comment

^ lol...
                        Spoiler:
                        see an asgard get incinerated would look cool though, oh and the noises they would make... LOL...

Hey eddie! hurry up and paste a transcript of JM's blog... i'm at school and any url with blog in it is blocked ...

Comment

^ lol, he hasn't blogged yet!!!!!!!!!!

I've been refreshing the page every 5 minutes for the past hour! lol
                          sigpic
                          By *E*K*R*

Comment

^ GRRR!!!*pulls hair out* AHHH *runs to corner of the class room and starts to rock back and forth while crying.* WHAT DO I DO!?!?!?! he's been doing it later and later!!! its already 12:30!!! AHH!!!

neways, hows it going eddie?
                            Last edited by Kidwizz; 17 April 2007, 06:55 PM.

Comment

^ lol, I think you may have a little complex there ford!

Its going well! Just trying to decide what ep to watch while I have lunch! Any suggestions?
                              sigpic
                              By *E*K*R*

Comment

Use my Sg1 episode picker ... i would send it but... its currently broken... i need to fix it... ... and i can't... ... damn ben and his demands!... *glares at ben*...

I've started to watch SG1 of a morning before school. i'm half way through COTG... (HEHEHE BOOBIES) *ahem* ignore that lol... heres almost a fare few man boobies in that ep...

oh and eddie how many greens do i owe you?

Comment

Working...
                                X