Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ lol, sounds good!

Spoiler:
    I know, Carter in Adrift! I was like WTH? Thats thrown a spanner in all of my theories! I wonder if it will show her at the SGC. Like her being called into Landry's office and him telling her that they've lost contact with Atlantis and the Appollo and shes being given the oddyssey to go find out what happened. Or she'll just show up and give Atlantis the Oddyssey's zpm! Which I think will happen sooner or later!

And now I'm wondering what Teal'c is going to do in Reunion! DAMN YOU JOE MALLOZZI!!!! Damn you for raising more questions instead of giving answers!! lol

I liked Ellis and the Appollo! He was only following orders and it didnt seem as if he had some other agenda.

YAY, Bill is cool! lol
    sigpic
    By *E*K*R*

Comment

^
      Spoiler:
      yes!! stupid JM!!! but she cant just show up, there in the middle of nowhere... also because its called Adrift, i reckon she'll arrive near the end of the ep.

I made a Chaka Sig. . I love that guy!!! I want an Unas...

Comment

Tsktsk. And you call yourself a Stargate fan. Shame on you for seeing the funniest (but 2nd best in my book) ep ever only ONCE, and not knowing the acronym. You need to get around the forums more.

Does anyone watch Atlantis on 7 anymore? And don't start a rant about 7. The points are all the same, and it gets repetitive if you hear the same thing 50 gamillion times.

Comment

Well, i'm pro SGA, thats my reason... and i do get around the forums... no one has every said anything about that before.

I watched it once, over the holidays on ch7... but nope, i would but as it has been said 50 gazillion times, its just on too late. and yes jess i was hinting something with the gazillion, gazillion is a word, gamillion however isn't. (its made up but is still counted as a word...) i would have said a Googolplex... not many people know what that is...

Comment

Really? When WoO is ever mentioned, I see it as..WoO.

Yes, I got your *very* subtle hint, but I prefer to make up my own words.

WOW! YOU USED SOME CAPITAL LETTERS!!! Congratulations..?

Comment

^ wha? what capital letters, that z is just font size 5.

well i never see WoO mentioned. i dont go into the S1-S8 thread much... more into the SGA S4, Sci and Tech, and General Discussion threads...

Comment

Noo I didn't see it in the S1-8 threads. Saw it somewhere else. Maybe S/J thread..can't remember.

No, not that Z. The first letter in each paragraph of that post. LOL.

Comment

^ oh right!! i get ya. yeah ive been doing that latly, as well as putting fullstops at the end of my IM's... i blame my friend Kim... sheas always doing it. DAMN HER OCD!!!

Neways Whats everyone think of my Chaka Sig? and whats everyones views about the Unas?

Comment

I think a better thing to say would be that you prefer SGA over SG1.
                    Pro SGA sounds a little Anti-SG1. And you know what we do to anti-SG1ers around here right? No? Neither do I, but I guess its something bad.
                    Personally, I'm pro Stargate in general. Its the same universe made by the same people, so I don't discriminate.

Gamillion is just as legit as Gazillion. Both are informal representations of undefined numbers usually used as exaggerations. As would be Gabillion. Gazillion is just more widely accepted because it sounds better. Another good version I've heard is Bagillion Thats my favourite.

A Googolplex is a defined number so using it in this instance is incorrect.
                    But whatever, its all personal preference anyway. The meaning stays the same.
                    Hehe, Googolplex. Makes me think of Back to the Future.
                    Thus it will come to pass... the dying leader will know the truth of the opera house... the missing 3 will give you the 5 who have come from the home of the 13th... you are the harbinger of death, Kara Thrace - you will lead them all to their end. End of line.

Comment

^ nope a Googolplex is a number, its used in a sentence as you would million or billion or even gaZillion, all it is is a number when a googol of zeros (a googol has 100 zeros, so go figure how many a googolplex has...)

NEWAYS STARGATE IS THE BEST!!! (couldn't think of anything else to say)

Comment

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post
                        ^ nope a Googolplex is a number, its used in a sentence as you would million or billion or even gaZillion, all it is is a number when a googol of zeros (a googol has 100 zeros, so go figure how many a googolplex has...)

NEWAYS STARGATE IS THE BEST!!! (couldn't think of anything else to say)
                        What do you mean nope? You just gave the same definition as I did!
                        I said a Googolplex is a defined number, meaning its a real number like you said. 10(10^100) to be specific, though I'm not sure if that notation is correct.

A thousand, million, billion, zillion etc are all defined numbers. So while they can be used in the situation in the above post, it isn't really correct.
                        Gazillion is an undefined number. It isn't a real value, its just used as a substitute for an unknown number, usually as an exaggeration. So using it in a situation where your exaggerating a large unknown number is correct usage.

Stargate rocks
                        Thus it will come to pass... the dying leader will know the truth of the opera house... the missing 3 will give you the 5 who have come from the home of the 13th... you are the harbinger of death, Kara Thrace - you will lead them all to their end. End of line.

Comment

Hahaha, I like Bagillion too..and gagillion.

Nice..it's very...green. Maybe it's a subliminal message "Give Me Green". And..if it is a subliminal message, I have to say, it doesn't work.

Comment

lol nope, no subliminal message... although... *grins evilly*

Comment

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post

Neways Whats everyone think of my Chaka Sig? and whats everyones views about the Unas?
                              the unas are cool. nothing bad happened to them at the end of s9, right? they were interesting characters
                              "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                              "what?"
                              *throat punch*
                              My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                              LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Don't think so. I think they were only mentioned like twice throughout the whole series...
                                Last edited by broken-heart; 17 April 2007, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X