No announcement yet.

Stargate Down Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ I can't believe it! My computer froze just as I got onto his updated blog! Bloody computer!

Spoiler:
    WOW, Cater gets her own ep! Although its shocking to because it's 'The Seer'. I thought that was going to be a Teyla ep. JMs clue was "Receive a grand gift from an all-seeing shaman.", and Weir is still there in ep 10...WOW!

WOW....I wonder who the actor is their planning on having for the big cross-over ep. This is unrelated but I remember JM being asked if they ever wanted anyone from Lost on the show. He replied, funny you should ask that, stay tuned!" Very interesting. And did I mention a BIG CROSS-OVER EP....WOW!!

WOW....a lot of WOW moments today! Season 4 is sounding better and better as each day passes!
    sigpic
    By *E*K*R*

Comment

^ I KNOW!!! i cant wait till S4... i want it NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW NOW! NOW!!! GRRR... Well ive had my rant... back to english...

Spoiler:
      so maybe thats the ep carter joins Atlantis, The seer. maby thats Episdoe 6... se she'll be in the later 14... hmm... *ponders*

sure sure eddie.. thats what they always say..

Comment

^ lol

Spoiler:
        Na, it cant be 'The Seer' because Carter arrives and takes command in 'Reunion' (the ep teal'c is also in).

Maybe she goes off-world and something happen!
        sigpic
        By *E*K*R*

Comment

^ hmmm... NO idea...

Comment

Wow season 4 looks bloody awesome.

Comment

^ YEP! i cant wait.. its gonna be the best one yet imo, so much new stuff, so many different sides of people... i wonder how many sides they have... *ponders*... maybe there a tetradecagon... ... i'm bored lol...

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                school? oh man. my sister starts back tomorrow.

that sucks about 'Allies' it's a pretty good ep. but i suppose the longer you wait to see that, the shorter the amount of time between Allies and No Mans Land (part 2 of 3, s3 opener), so i guess that's a bonus
                Tomorrow! I wish i went back tomorrow..i have so much homework already! argh!
                The only problem with that is, its more likely I’m going to see No mans Land before Allies, then I’ll be confused *rocks back and forth*
                I can't wait to see S3 *does happy dance*

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post
                WOW....a lot of WOW moments today! Season 4 is sounding better and better as each day passes!
                WOW! S4 *does happy dance*
                sigpic

Comment

^ lol, just skip 'No Mans Land' and 'Misbegotten' until you've seen 'Allies'!

*And joins Rhi in doing the happy dance*

I watched 'Grace Under Pressure' and 'Inferno' again today! I love both of those eps. And 'Grace Under Pressure' makes me want to see
                  Spoiler:
                  Carter in Atlantis more and more (but for real this time!).

I might go watch 'Common ground' again! see you all later!
                  sigpic
                  By *E*K*R*

Comment

WOW!!!

s4 is looking hella-sweet, except

Spoiler:
                    "This Mortal Coil". i have a reallllllly bad feeling about this title. but still might be cool to have another cross-over ep.
                    "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                    "what?"
                    *throat punch*
                    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

^ lol, yeah! When I first heard the title I was like WTF? But I'll have to hear a bit about the ep to determine what its going to be like! It has Weir in it thought! Thats gotta be a plus for all the Weir supporters!

It truely is a day of WOW's, Fords not on!
                      sigpic
                      By *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post
                        ^ lol, yeah! When I first heard the title I was like WTF? But I'll have to hear a bit about the ep to determine what its going to be like! It has Weir in it thought! Thats gotta be a plus for all the Weir supporters!

It truely is a day of WOW's, Fords not on!
                        true. on the whole, what i've read about s4 should be really good. seems the writers are pulling their heads out and are concentrating on the characters and relationships

oh, and there's something up with Fords computer. that's why he's not on at the mo
                        "what?"
                        *throat punch*

Comment

^ yeah. Akimbo (dw) didnt work on vista, so i had to boot to XP.. :O such a downgrade lol. i was on this thread i wasnt logged on...

neways
                          Spoiler:
                          yeah i was like WTH... with the ep name... it seems kinda lame... but i love cross over eps!!... OMG!!!!! i hope teyla and ronan get to go to earth!!!

i forgot to say this before. but LOL at Rhi's 1st icon!!
                          Last edited by Kidwizz; 16 April 2007, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidwizz View Post

i forgot to say this before. but LOL at Rhi's 1st icon!!
                            lol i noticed that too! so cool Rhi *thumbs up*

Spoiler:
                            ronon and teyla on Earth? interesting. last time teyla was there she went on a shopping spree!
                            "what?"
                            *throat punch*

Comment

^ yes but that was a mist dream... and why was that in spoilers...

Comment

it was? didn't the mist plp just bring teyla into johns 'head', so it was really teyla? like in the gamekeeper, tal'c and jack in jacks memory?

either way, it would be cool to see how the real teyla and ronon would act on earth, and how earth ppl would would act towards them
                                "what?"
                                *throat punch*

Comment

Working...
                                X