• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B O Y S C O U T View Post
    And I get it, 700th post in the Season 9 Down Under thread! HORAY
    Well done.

1000th approching quickly...
    Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

a mini-series would be better than a movie, that way they'd have more time to wrap up the ori storyline. but then again, a movie is better than nothing, and atleast we wont get some tacked on ending like angel *shudders*

yay for 700 posts! we'll definately get close to 1000 posts by the end, if not the whole shabang!
      "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
      "what?"
      *throat punch*
      My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
      LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

I say we green each other if we get to the 1000th post, or even 900 !!!!
        I had to go into "quote" to send this mesage, Quick reply wasn't working!!!

ps Yay!!! I got the first two seasons of Scrubs !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
          I had to go into "quote" to send this mesage, Quick reply wasn't working!!!

ps Yay!!! I got the first two seasons of Scrubs !!!
          i did that, the first time too lol

i love scrubs. i should be getting season 4 soon
          "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
          "what?"
          *throat punch*
          My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
          LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

In scrubs How did Dr. Kelso get a score of 40 (or was it 14) million in packman??????

Comment

Is QR working yet? I'm still using quote.

And yes, if you had a gun, I'd have a personal shield.

Haven't seen you round Sil! Where you been?

Comment

You still have to quote .......

Comment

what ep is on this week ?

I haven't watched SG1 on Ch7 since I borrowed S9 from aunt 2wks ago and watched S10 on net.

Looking 4ward to SGA s2
                  & new character is he introduced in S2 ?

Congrats to all who have had posting milestones

Comment

I haven't watched them since they came out on dvd, but if i remember rightly it's half way or slightly further
                    Yeh, can't wait till Atlantis, my only friend that watches stargate has seen series 2 & 3 and doesn't watch sg1!!!It's annoying

Comment

Yeah, Ronon is introduced in S2.

EDIT: This week is The Scourge. Bugs..yuck.
                      Last edited by broken-heart; 14 October 2006, 01:44 AM.

Comment

I didnt know what to think of Ronan when i first saw him. I thought that tptb we trying to introduce a Teal's wannabe. But he grew on me through season 2 and now that ive seen s3's Sateda (OMG, what a great ep), im a really big fan.
                        sigpic
                        By *E*K*R*

Comment

I just watched 'The Scourge' again today! A really good ep. although the ending is a bit predictable.
                          sigpic
                          By *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post
                            I didnt know what to think of Ronan when i first saw him. I thought that tptb we trying to introduce a Teal's wannabe. But he grew on me through season 2 and now that ive seen s3's Sateda (OMG, what a great ep), im a really big fan.
                            I completely agree Sateda is the best episode of Season 3 thus far although Common Ground would have to be a close second. I'm really looking forward to the rest of the season in January.

Comment

lol Jess, personal shields don't last forever

Horay for you getting Scrubs Sil... I love scrubs i got season 4 last week for my birthday from a Friend (yeah i have the others)

The scourge dissappointed me . . . I thought it was so dumb having that episode at the end of the season and not more Ori, but still it was ..well it was Ok

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post
                                I just watched 'The Scourge' again today! A really good ep. although the ending is a bit predictable.
                                The Scourge is an okay episode, but considering the episodes before and after it it only looks worse.
                                However, you gotta love those final lines.

Spoiler:

Old School...
                                Starship Troopers
                                Is it humorous?
                                Is it ever!
                                I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Democracy simply doesn't work

Comment

Working...
                                X