No announcement yet.

Stargate Down Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mwah ha ha..we had a free sausage sizzle so that us senior students could get to know, and not be so scary to the yr 7's....we also got CORDIAL Lemon and Orange!
    :O KEWL! all I did was hiss at year seven children with my friends lol . . . We thought it was funny

Comment

Originally posted by gavo2o View Post
      See ya, I start TAFE again next week luckily but I am afraid of havening to re adjust my sleeping habits again
      I started TAFE this week and I wasn't to happy with the 6 am get up, lol. Don't ever go to a TAFE that's aggggges away from you It's bad for your health.

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
      i should have a look at the site, coz that line up sounds interesting. but i heard hewlitt might be coming down here in october, so i wanna save up for that...
      David Hewlett is coming down here?? :O You mean *the* David Hewlett?? *Starts saving money* Lol.

Comment

^ Hehehe
        Originally posted by B O Y S C O U T View Post
        Have you posted in here before kidwizz?
        I think he has..and his name is Ben, Ben!
        sigpic

Comment

LOL really? gawsh, everyone is named Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie_Fan View Post
            David Hewlett is coming down here?? :O You mean *the* David Hewlett?? *Starts saving money* Lol.
            first of all, thanks for correcting my spelling. i have no idea how to spell his or shepards names. i spell them differently every time.

and i only *heard* that he's coming lol please don't quote me (again). unless i'm right. then by all means repeat my words as gospel
            "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
            "what?"
            *throat punch*
            My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
            LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

:O KEWL! all I did was hiss at year seven children with my friends lol . . . We thought it was funny
              Awwww.....lol.....they will probably be scared for the rest of their life! Everytime they'll se you they'll hide...

I made a stupid comment in physics..my teacher asked how could you make someone invisible, and i said "you could turn the light off"...lol..i think the answer had something to do with a suit made of millions of mirrors...well we were talking about light and it was the first thing that popped into my head!
              sigpic

Comment

It would be nice to meet David Hewlett . . . But I don't think it is something I can see myself doing . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
                  Awwww.....lol.....they will probably be scared for the rest of their life! Everytime they'll se you they'll hide...

I made a stupid comment in physics..my teacher asked how could you make someone invisible, and i said "you could turn the light off"...lol..i think the answer had something to do with a suit made of millions of mirrors...well we were talking about light and it was the first thing that popped into my head!
                  LOL that's gold!

(btw i'm not mocking you, i think it's funny)
                  "what?"
                  *throat punch*

Comment

LOL, very funny, and I think that you might just be right

And as for scaring the year seveners they are little and we are big lol it's just a bit of fun, and most of them laugh, the ones that don't scream haha

Comment

i think my friends and i freaked out the newbies....but not really intentionally. we got really silly during exam times and well...stuff happened
                      "what?"
                      *throat punch*

Comment

Anyone watching Heroes tonight?

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                        LOL that's gold!

(btw i'm not mocking you, i think it's funny)
                        Hehehehehe..lol

LOL, very funny, and I think that you might just be right

And as for scaring the year seveners they are little and we are big lol it's just a bit of fun, and most of them laugh, the ones that don't scream haha
                        The ones that don't scream...lol
                        sigpic

Comment

CATHY! stuff. . . . . ?

Comment

Anyone watching Heroes tonight?
                            I think I will, I like Greg Grunberg

Comment

CATHY! stuff. . . . . ?
                              well, there was that time we were describing anime characters who had runes on their heads...we had blue tack...cut to 45 mins later us walking around the school with blue tack on our heads, laughing so hard we were crying, and bumping into teachers.

but enough about that. i'll be watching heroes
                              "what?"
                              *throat punch*

Comment

^Hehehehehehe

Everything feels so scary, and big when you're new, at a school, job, ect..i like feeling big..for the time being..hehehe..then i'll have to go back to be new
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X