Stargate Down Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL! That was uncalled for!

LOL..well there was only like a sentence about it..and not much supporting info..so yeah

Comment

i think everybody should see starwars. like, a law or something. you don't have to like it, but just see a new hope. coz if you don't, you're never gonna understand anything anybody says. there's starwars quotes and such everywhere, you can't get away from them!

stargate solutions? i'm guess that's some sorta convention...

spoilers for unending already? i'm not gonna spoil myself that far ahead.

and sil, you can shoot me as long as you want, you're just gonna have to face it: i'm gonna be here for a loooong time
      "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
      "what?"
      *throat punch*
      My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
      LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

LOL! Nope. Stargate Solutions is a site. Search it up on Google or something

And I'm not telling you Sil because you threatened me with a gun..but that won't do much good since I have a personal shield that uses a gagillion ZPM's to power it

Night everyone!

Comment

it a stargate related website rosey. A bit like gateworld.

www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com

But im with you, i dont want to know anything about this ep until i see it. I want it to be a massive surprise.
          sigpic
          By *E*K*R*

Comment

this is directed to rosey:
            WHY DON"T U DIE, UR IMMORTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! (watch out he may look dumb but he sure is hungry) This is how u should look: This is how look : Me like this:
            *what the.....? that should have worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* ignor you looking like ronnon and me looking like beckett
            hey ronon's killing himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

*hits own head* of course. rereading the posts, that whole stargate solutions thing makes sense. thanks jess and gen j (damn it i know you've told me your name, i know it. i just can't remember!)

and yes sil, i am sleepy. i'm off to bed.
              "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
              "what?"
              *throat punch*
              My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
              LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

goodnight, don't let the bed bugs which i intentionly placed everywhere in your house bite.......................................................... i think my sillyness ( HAH!! SILliness) is directly related to my overtiredness.....

well goodnight every body, don't try to shoot me i have an Iroquois (a race of ancients that i made up using the N.american tribes name, of which I am the Supreme Commander) shield and armor on, you cannot halm me .....................MMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
                Last edited by Supreme Commander Sil; 24 November 2006, 05:03 AM.

Comment

The Intruder was an ok ep. Quite a lot of flashbacks...
                  Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

yeh, the whole thing wa a flash back..... but that doesn't mean it wasn't a good ep.................. I was seriously wacky last night, atleast I'm not still being random with the demonic lol signs :lol NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I SPOKE TO SOOOOONNNNN!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

anyway any one seen clips from "Dog's Breakfast", it looks quite funny

Comment

i'd watch a clip from a dogs breakfast...if my COMPUTER WASN'T SO SLOW!.....do you know how long it takes me just to load one of these pages...ahhh i hate windows 98....my computer is literally ancient!

Does anyone know of any new spoilers for the last half of season 10 or where to find them.....(i can't resist the temptation..lol)
                      sigpic

Comment

aaahhhhhhh.... so it's like all of the computers II have at my mom's ..... here let me join you
                        gate world has episode summaries

Comment

I just read the spoilers for unending...it sounds awesome! It only gave a sentence like broken-heart said but if it is true...i think i might really enjoy this ep....(thats the only spoilers i'll read for that episode....its so hard to resist temptation!)
                          sigpic

Comment

I HAVE NEVER read sploilers for anything, I can resist, because if I read them the episode won't be as surprising

Comment

Ahem…..for my 100th post

How I started posting on Gateworld….

Well I used to get all my Stargate information from Gasbo – Stargate News Australia…but when SG1 was cancelled in August and the Gasbo site was closed down…. I started going to gateworld to get my Stargate information….and then I saw the forums….after a couple of months lingering around the forums I decided to eventually sign up and now I can’t stop posting! hehehehe…lol.

So the point of my story is that if Stargate was never cancelled I wouldn’t be here….

posting...

right now
                              sigpic

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 100th POSTI'D GIVE YOU GREEN BUT I"M ALL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X