*waves* hi travis.
    "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
    "what?"
    *throat punch*
    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by travis View Post
      Hello down under fans long time long time, hope you are all well. Been busy on tour and yay back at gate world. I must have missed a lot since I've been away. I realised they started aring Atlantis S3 last week which mind you I think is an awsome ep with just the right balance and dynamic and OMG the battle scene was just eye candy. I've noticed this thread has moved to this section now LOL which I'm not suprised, at lease now we can discuss both Atlantis and SG1.
      Welcome Back travis

It was Season 2 that started last week

On Ian Thrope, he was a great Sportsman & Ambassador for Australia I say good luck to his future.

Comment

Hi travis! Yep! You've missed a lot..we got our 1000th post and we moved, just to summarise it But, welcome back.

Congrats to akren for getting the 1600th post!

Comment

Look here all SG1s for sale for $53.95 incl SGA S1 http://atlanticdvd.com.au/index_stuf...st=668~content

Comment

I think they're cheaper elsewhere. JB or Big W.

Comment

I buy mine from JB and Big W, theyre definatley a lot cheaper!

Comment

k-mart was having a massive sale a few months back, and they were like $30 a season or something like that!
                "what?"
                *throat punch*

Comment

Hello Everyone!

I was wondering is there anyone here who hasn't seen SG1 Season 10...or SGA S3....

i feel like the only one who hasn't
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks Shep'sSocks & Will Thorne for the tip

Originally posted by rosey_angel
                    k-mart was having a massive sale a few months back, and they were like $30 a season or something like that!
                    WOW I got all mine for 49.95 S1-S8

Originally posted by Amaunet
                    Hello Everyone!
                    I was wondering is there anyone here who hasn't seen SG1 Season 10...or SGA S3....

I have seen the 1st half of S10

I haven't seen any of SGA S3 (S2 only whats aired so far )

Comment

i haven't seen any s10 or sga s3. i know little bits about some eps, but nothing too massive

and the price might have been more expensive than $30, all i know was they were really cheap
                      "what?"
                      *throat punch*

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
                        Hello Everyone!

Haven't seen a thing of S10 and I've completely avoided spoilers, though that's been accidental.

Comment

i think the lowest i ever paid for a stargate box set was $50-60....
                          I remember it took me a while to track down Season 3 of SG1....i went everywhere and i couldn't find it...so i ended up ordering it in...then a couple of weeks later i saw it almost every shop..(well it felt like everyshop) but anyway...i paid full price when i ordered it plus postage and i saw it everywhere for like $30 or $40 dollars cheaper...that was the beginning of last year i think
                          sigpic

Comment

ouch! i hate it when that happens. or when you wait a bit to buy something coz you think it will be on sale, but it goes up in price instead of down!
                            "what?"
                            *throat punch*

Comment

I know! And yeah..I had trouble getting S3 too..but I think I got it from Big W in the end, since they re-stocked or something.

Comment

i remember going there (to Big W) and i asked 'when will you be getting Season 3 in' and they said 'when we restock' so i said 'when will that be' and they said 'i don't know...a couple of months maybe' so i ordered it through the local video shop and a week later i walked into Big W and they had it there
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X