This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring back Jack

I wish and hope that they bring back Richard Dean Anderson, I feel he is a much better actor than Ben, (sorry Ben) but RD can bring it off better than you. While you may be younger, he can act better!

Originally posted by Stringfellowhawk
    I wish and hope that they bring back Richard Dean Anderson, I feel he is a much better actor than Ben, (sorry Ben) but RD can bring it off better than you. While you may be younger, he can act better!
    I too would wish and hope for the return of Jack O'Neill. He was one of the best Sci fi characters ever and I miss him tremendously. RDA pulled off that character like I don't think anyone else could.

Maybe someday he will choose to come back to acting, and if that day were to ever occur I hope there would still be some kind of good stargate for him to come back to.

Until that time I think BB has the opportunty to help Stargate continue on. As long as his character and the show in general do not get bogged down with bad plots and bad characterization. I am looking forward to seeing where a Michell\Carter\Dainel\Teal'c team can go.
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Don't you find it strange that so many people are now expressing the loss of RDA? I think that in the beginning many (including TPTB) thought that the show could continue without him and not lose a step, maybe even be better. Now, after half a season many are missing the "Old Team" and the feelings that went along with Sam, Jack, Daniel and Teal'c. It just seems that is has gotten worse, not better. I hope he returns to acting (preferably in Stargate).As I said before, I hope he misses us (the Fans and acting) as much as we miss him.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
        I am looking forward to seeing where a Michell\Carter\Dainel\Teal'c team can go.
        Yeah, it's still a pretty good set of people if you ask me. And if they bring Vala back every now and then, it will help to console us for the loss of Jack.

Lt. Colonel Jason Richardson/Major Jen Stevens Shipper
        Lt. Colonel Jim Anderson/Major Kate Howard Shipper

"Tir gan teanga, tir gan anam." -Gaelic Proverb
        (A country without a language, a country without a soul.)

~RockinHobbit (MySpace)

Comment

Unfortunetly it's not quite that easy.
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

The only ways you're going to get back Jack is if they re-cast him, or clone RDA... And I don't think either are going to happen anytime soon

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
            Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

For the one millionth time- Let the man live his life!!

sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

RDA was a part of TPTB for eight years, remember, so it will be up to him to come back and it will be on his terms.
                "In the middle of my back swing?!"

Comment

Yes, Jack and Hammond were great, but give it time. I remember when SG1 first started and Carter came on the screen talking about her reproductive organs. I was not happy. But look at her now. She's great! She's won us over, and if we give them a chance, the "newguys" (and "newgals") might just win us over, too.

Also, remember that things change. Someday the whole show will end. All we can do is get over it.
                  Buckle up! It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car.

Comment

Agreed
                    ;]

Comment

Originally posted by Stringfellowhawk
                      welcome to the forum
                      carter "colone?"
                      o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

i think we all wood love them back
                        carter "colone?"
                        o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

Originally posted by rohannen of zorbia
                          Yes, Jack and Hammond were great, but give it time. I remember when SG1 first started and Carter came on the screen talking about her reproductive organs. I was not happy. But look at her now. She's great! She's won us over, and if we give them a chance, the "newguys" (and "newgals") might just win us over, too.

Also, remember that things change. Someday the whole show will end. All we can do is get over it.
                          Nice post. I know the "new guys and gals" are winning me over. Do I miss RDA, sure I do. I always will to some extent. But he made his decision. He's over it, the cast is over it, and I am over it. Maybe that's why I can enjoy these new eps so much.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Oh, For The Love Of God! Not Another Bring Back Jack Thread!!!

Comment

I would love for RDA to come back. I started a thread just like this a couple months ago. Ben is ok but RDA is 10 times better.

Comment

Working...
                              X