Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't state what's on my mind right now as it'll most definitely get modded.

Comment

Whoa. Yeah, way to totally bum***** Roddenberry's creation, Bonnie. SurgeTV. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

This is from the bboards though: (Side note: This is a PRWeb Article, so it is 99% likely false. But Admit it - you can TOTALLY believe it.)

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver
        much as I'd to see Apophis back, given the circumstances of his demise his "resurrection" would call for way too much suspension of disbelief - even for a Stargate fan :|
        hey what happened to the Apophis thread & other topics? They've made a mess of it!

Comment

{Mod Snip} I thought you were just posting a joke until i read the source.

its 2006 are these ppl for {Mod Snip}

So instead of a science/tech/space future we're regressing to caveman days? I thought the world already had one SpikeTV.

well god at least i still have the science channel.... hopefully...
          Last edited by TameFarrar; 24 August 2006, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Sciffy has truly "jumped the shark" now. Nice to see that they're going after the ever popular science-fiction-wrestling-fan demographic.

Syfy: Where science fiction goes to die...

Comment

OMG. *bangs head against the wall*

Wish I had lots of dough to start my own "real" science fiction channel.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

WTF!?
                Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Guys, this information has YET to be confirmed by a reliable news source. Please don't jump the gun.

Comment

Ummm....eww.

So they're going from SciFi to mostly wrestling? I know I'm not the only one that doesn't like this idea. What are they thinking? Let's move away from the smart fans (nerds) and put on a bunch of shows for...I'll end it there before I say something that will get me in trouble.

I guess I made the right choice by deciding to boycott the SciFi Channel. It's going to be weird not having a channel dedicated to science fiction, but then again, SciFi wasn't really all that dedicated. I wonder if we'll ever get a "real" science fiction channel.

Just read the statement that this has yet to be confirmed. I couldn't really care one way or the other. Either way I'm done watching.

2004 Get in the Gate Winner

The less often a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Comment

The Science-Fiction Wrestling Fan? I didn't even know those existed. God, I used to tolerate Sci Fi. Besides Stargate, they had some good programming every once in a while and it was fun to watch the Original movies and laugh at them. There must have been some change in executive officers up there because no CEO in their right mind would change the network from a Science Fiction network to a "hardcore" wrestling network.

I'm sort of glad Stargate is leaving "surgeTV" now. Hopefully another network picks them up with a better name.

Uber Hax does Stargate (YTMND)

Comment

If one does not fact-check, one will look FOOLISH in the face of one's adversaries.

Check your damned facts, people. I can't find a thing on google about SurgeTV, which really leads me to believe that this is just anti-Scifi Rumors.

Mods, please lock this thread until proof is given. This flaming is really unnecessary.

Comment

NBC Universal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies
                          I live in the UK and have only heard of NBC in passing on American TV and here

Well, like the title said, there goes SciFi, I hope reruns of wrestling get them good ratings
                          Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

this is laughable.

its amazing what people at the top think about their demographics.

I hope the network goes bust.

Comment

Since when is there a problem with the NERD demographic?????

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I have a hard time accepting this is for real until we see some additional sources.

Comment

Working...
                                X