Star Trek Ships vs. Stargate Ships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by al87013
    All borg vessels would attack the asgard, since the asgard lost against replicators sufficed to say they will lose against the borg.
    The Asgard loss against the Replicators because they convert ships so the borg are no match
    All species 8472 would attack the wraith as extremely strong and hard to kill creatures they could easily match the wraith strengths and the wraith cannot feed on them coz they are not human Not to mention they have better biological ships than the wraith. After they have disposed of the wraith
    don't count the Wraith out the wraith are like generator with ZPM boost it will take alot more then that and the Wraith will countinelessly attack if it wernt for the Zpm with cloak Atlantis would be gone.

I would send the federation ships against the goauld it would be a close fight but efficiency, organisation, and maneuverability always conquers pure force and numbers.
    Romulans would make perfect ambush fleets as well as the fact they are one of the few races on star trek that possess fighters.
    And as for the klingons i would use them solely as a harassing tactic against other ships and mostly against fighters coz of the the maneuverablity of the bird of preys.
    Oh and star trek has their own versions of the ori and ancients as well in the form of the prophets and the 'paaraith' i think they are called.
    All in all i reckon star trek would kick stargates ass in a fight, only if it were stagate attckin star trek. If star trek weer to attack stargate the fight would be over very quickly, why? HYPERDRIVE! Also the above only applies to space battles coz onthe ground due to stargate technology it would be stargate who would win.
    Lastly star trek has better not worse shields except may be than the asgard who seem to have pretty strong shields. Star trek also has much superior cloaking technology and transport technology.
    Don't count the Goa'uld out with the Jaffa we have no clue what the combined fleet of them and Anubis would be plus you forgot Anubis!!!!!
    The Ancients have tons of weapons in the Universe they have not mentioned who knows there might be another one of those life Destroyers plus thous ZPMs
    Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
    Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
    new enemy of the Ori
    At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

I'm pleasantly surprised this topic is still active.

Anyway for definitive proof Trek fleet pwns Gate fleet compare the two largest space engagements we've seen from both franchises.

Full Circle: The largest fleet engagement we've seen yet (well that i can remember atleast). The combined forces of the System Lords (12 ships) vs Anubis' mothership.

Sacrifice of Angels (DS9): http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Operation_Return
      Combined fleet of 1254 Dominion and Cardassian vessels outnumbered the Federation Fleet 2 to 1. The Klingons soon joined the battle but their numbers are unknown. This engagement doesn't even include the Romulans, Ferengi, or the Dominion reinforcements on the otherside of the wormhole, or even the Borg or 8742 etc etc

I'd like to see this:
      http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s6/6...22%5F0691.html

go up against this:
      http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Imag...n_Return_1.jpg
      http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Imag...n_Return_2.jpg
      http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Imag..._departure.jpg
      http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Imag...n_klingons.jpg

also a couple extras from other battles that i could find during the Dominion Wars:
      http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Imag...f_chintoka.jpg
      http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Imag...ardassia_4.jpg

Also, USS Prometheus owns Gate Prometheus. MVAM (multivector assault mode) would overwhelm Gate Prometheus.

http://members.aon.at/section31/rpg/...heus_Class.jpg vs http://static.flickr.com/30/45980347_e3f1ad790c.jpg

Comment

but.. the replicators will take over all their ships.. they replicate at such a fast pace.. they also have a time dialation device.. so who knows *shrugs* then after all is done, the stargate earth folks use the ancient weapon (as i previously mentioned).. so the stargate allied forces seize the star trek equipment.. and all is well

Comment

The thing is, the Borg are a lot smarter than the Asgard (or dumber, depending on how you look at it! ) The replicators are easily overcome by setting a trap and blowing up a cube, no matter the number of drones, there's always more!!! Potentially millions of cubes, billions of drones who are also much better at adapting than the replicators.

And the Borg wouldn't think twice about blowing up every cube that got infected by replicators.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

you never know.. all it will take is for the replicators to infiltrate one cube.. and hack into the whole network of borg.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingomon
              (Earth)The Puddle Jumper so far is undtectible in its Invisablity
              I'm thinking that Anartica has alot because if you recall the Ancients had a war thats why there were only a few so the Outpost probly has alot lot more.
              Still, if you have a few hundred ships all trying to triangulate the jumper's location, it won't be long before one lucky shot hits the little thing and blow it to bits.

Besides, it only has 6 drones (less now)

What Star Trek ships can do with the drones is, when the drones are slicing through their ships, they beam a few dozen quantum torpedoes into where the drones are coming from, and BOOM, no more drones.

(Asgard)The Earth ships are really small compared to Asgard Ships remember that Thor came and Asked for help from earths new ship (old now)
              Well...let's actually take some numbers down. The Borg Cube is 3 km long/wide/tall.

The Soverign Class ship is around 700 meters.

And the Device could be used to speed up time and they could send fire on the Enemy and it would be like endless fire to the enemy as well it can be used to slow them down.
              Again, it'll take time for them to do that. It's not like they can shoot one at us. They'll have to make it and then implement it. While they're doing that, we erase them from history.

(Atlantis)I don't watch the Show but don't they need time to use it so a Puddle jumper can hitt it before it can fire
              Depends on how many jumpers they have. If we have a fleet of 1000 Star Trek ships, they'll be able to triangulate the position of the jumpers (each with only 6 chances to fire, and no shields), and then shoot them down. Once they're finished with that, they'll keep firing at the planet until they blow it up, or something.

(Anubis) If you recall the only weapon that could defeat Anubis Weapon was the Outpost which can defeat anything the ship had a very powerful Sheild and last it had a Naquadra last makeing the Weapon far more powerful then a Planet Destroyer because it could do that before.
              I'm not trying to offend you, but it's really hard to understand you at times. Is English your second language by any chance?

As for Anubis, he only has one weapons ship. A few thousand Star Trek ships all concentrating fire at the ship while that weapon of his is powering up is enough to blow him up.

Besides, he only got the power to blow up Abydos because of the Eye of Ra and a little Naquadriah.

They would have trouble sending it with the Canonns fireing and the Tollan could send the go through bombs threw the ships goodbye.
              What's the range of those cannons? The trillithium missles can reach the sun in a few SECONDS from a planet as far away from the sun as Earth is.

Originally posted by someonerandom
              you never know.. all it will take is for the replicators to infiltrate one cube.. and hack into the whole network of borg.
              Ok, this is a good point. I don't know, maybe the Borg'll sever the connection. They DO have an army of trillions. Hopefully together those trillion inidividuals' combined will power will accomplish something.

The Asgard loss against the Replicators because they convert ships so the borg are no match
              The Borg nanoprobe does the same thing.

Comment

The Borg and Replicators would ally and destroy us all.
                "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

Still, if you have a few hundred ships all trying to triangulate the jumper's location, it won't be long before one lucky shot hits the little thing and blow it to bits.

Besides, it only has 6 drones (less now)

What Star Trek ships can do with the drones is, when the drones are slicing through their ships, they beam a few dozen quantum torpedoes into where the drones are coming from, and BOOM, no more drones.
                  The puddle jumper probley little use unless they Equip goauld guns since it was probley lost what drones was left.
                  But as for the outpost is hard to see from orbit and the Treks would scan the Green lands and check Anartica last so Earth is the most unsafe place to battle Stargate.

Well...let's actually take some numbers down. The Borg Cube is 3 km long/wide/tall.

The Soverign Class ship is around 700 meters.

Again, it'll take time for them to do that. It's not like they can shoot one at us. They'll have to make it and then implement it. While they're doing that, we erase them from history.
                  I don't know the Meters but the promethus was big probley the Size of the Enterprise picture it bigger then that. They have already made another and they could get it ready and have one of there ships follow them into the trap.

Depends on how many jumpers they have. If we have a fleet of 1000 Star Trek ships, they'll be able to triangulate the position of the jumpers (each with only 6 chances to fire, and no shields), and then shoot them down. Once they're finished with that, they'll keep firing at the planet until they blow it up, or something.
                  The puddle jumpers weapons have not been used much so the ship might have more then that number and it has been undectectible even right up next to a goa'uld ship and Wraith hive ship. fireing on planet sounds like Taris from Star Wars I don't think Treks do that

I'm not trying to offend you, but it's really hard to understand you at times. Is English your second language by any chance?

As for Anubis, he only has one weapons ship. A few thousand Star Trek ships all concentrating fire at the ship while that weapon of his is powering up is enough to blow him up.

Besides, he only got the power to blow up Abydos because of the Eye of Ra and a little Naquadriah.
                  I was rushing because I might miss my bus. let me say somthing about Abydos he did not use Naquadriah he used Naqauda he got Naquadriah because of Jonas and Daniel came back around there. The Shield could stand against a fleet of Goa'uld Mothership with regaular power the Shield will last easylie against the Treks plus only the Outpost could stop it and that thing is far more powerful then any Trek Weapon so Anubis probley could defeat the Treks and take over both universe if we were to not include the outpost.

What's the range of those cannons? The trillithium missles can reach the sun in a few SECONDS from a planet as far away from the sun as Earth is.
                  If that is true good by to the Treks because they need to "Power up the Warp" and if it takes Seconds goodbye that would probley what can be done to the Wraith which would be a better sacrifice

The Borg nanoprobe does the same thing.
                  But do they Replicate hundreds in a few and jump to another ship.
                  Plus at how many Replicators that were in the universe before they were in the universe they would replicator from those Trillions into more Trillions and more and more. And the Borg seem to be like jason hunting his victoms he wakes but the Replicators make you have to run for your life.
                  new enemy of the Ori

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
                    The thing is, the Borg are a lot smarter than the Asgard (or dumber, depending on how you look at it! ) The replicators are easily overcome by setting a trap and blowing up a cube, no matter the number of drones, there's always more!!! Potentially millions of cubes, billions of drones who are also much better at adapting than the replicators.

And the Borg wouldn't think twice about blowing up every cube that got infected by replicators.
                    The Replicators are in the Trillions and they would have grown had it not for the weapon of the Ancients what Trap if your speaking of the Oneill that was one mistake and if I recall if an explosion can stop them the Asgard would have done it said in the Episode with the first apperince of Fif.

The Replicators are the best Machines of all Time
                    new enemy of the Ori

Comment

The Replicators are the best Machines of all Time
                      Certainly the most insidious. Poor Data. Should he have met a Replicator, no more Positronic Matrix!
                      Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
                        Certainly the most insidious. Poor Data. Should he have met a Replicator, no more Positronic Matrix!
                        Pff, Data's boring. Lore on the otherhand, would probably transmit emotions to the Replicators to which they would get hooked on and then he would take over a renegade faction of the Replicators, like he did with the Renegade Borg

Comment

lol.. or replicators might smarten up and further advance B-4 :-x

Comment

Originally posted by someonerandom
                            lol.. or replicators might smarten up and further advance B-4 :-x
                            God no, they might advnace B4 technologically but he'd still be a dumbass sitting in a chair stuttering with the words to that stupid song whilst twiddling with some thingamajig.

Comment

I don't know the Meters but the promethus was big probley the Size of the Enterprise picture it bigger then that. They have already made another and they could get it ready and have one of there ships follow them into the trap.
                              Maybe some real world stuff would help. Would you say it's as large as a Nimitz class aircraft carrier?

Because that's kinda the size of most Starfleet ships, if not a little smaller.

The puddle jumpers weapons have not been used much so the ship might have more then that number and it has been undectectible even right up next to a goa'uld ship and Wraith hive ship. fireing on planet sounds like Taris from Star Wars I don't think Treks do that
                              Well, I would think that when Shep wanted to fire at the Darts in Rising, he would go all out. Besides, everytime when we see a dart fire stuff (which, as you said, wasn't many), it fired drones. If it had something else, it would've been shown by now, or mentioned.

And yes, it does have a pretty good cloak. BUT, once it starts firing stuff, the Star Trek ships would know something's up and start firing blindly until they hit it.

As for the planet thing, well, Star Trek don't do it, but they can.

I was rushing because I might miss my bus. let me say somthing about Abydos he did not use Naquadriah he used Naqauda he got Naquadriah because of Jonas and Daniel came back around there. The Shield could stand against a fleet of Goa'uld Mothership with regaular power the Shield will last easylie against the Treks plus only the Outpost could stop it and that thing is far more powerful then any Trek Weapon so Anubis probley could defeat the Treks and take over both universe if we were to not include the outpost.
                              But it is still one ship. Combined, Trek has millions (well, at least a few tens of thousands), and I really doubt his shields can survive that much pounding. I mean, 12 hive ships can wear down the Ancient's own shields in a few days (admittedly they only had 1 ZPM, but still).

If that is true good by to the Treks because they need to "Power up the Warp" and if it takes Seconds goodbye that would probley what can be done to the Wraith which would be a better sacrifice
                              It doesn't have to power up for warp.

But do they Replicate hundreds in a few and jump to another ship.
                              Plus at how many Replicators that were in the universe before they were in the universe they would replicator from those Trillions into more Trillions and more and more. And the Borg seem to be like jason hunting his victoms he wakes but the Replicators make you have to run for your life.
                              They can't jump to another ship if there aren't any nearby. The Borg will make sure no ship enter that area by doing whatever they have to do.

At the end, the replicator need *stuff* to replicate. Well, there isn't much stuff in the vacuum of space.

Comment

We also got that ship which could wipe a race out with a single shot of its weapon from all history. Go by reps, good by asguard and good by any one else who wants mess with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X