Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Joe,

You said that Vala will be in 'CAMELOT'
    "[Claudia Black will] be appearing in both ['Crusade' and 'Camelot'] -- though to a much lesser extent in 'Camelot.'"
    Is that mean see won't be in the main plot?

Thank You

BTW - LOVED 'Collateral Damage'. Hope you will make epi like that with Vala
    Last edited by valaCB; 17 January 2006, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Hello Joe,

Is there or will there be a storyline in which the Nox get involved with the Ori?

Comment

Hey Joe!

Since presumably, Daniel is going to be on the same ship as Vala is when she is/has/will be giving birth, will he deliver the baby? He's got the experience in that field, after having to deliver three (the Baby in the Yucatan, the baby named after him in Brief Candle, and Shifu).

Comment

Will we see female priors in season 10? Or is it a male thing?

Comment

Hello Joe, can you tell us the long term plans for Lt. Ford. Is he ever gonna
            get back to Earth and see his grandparents, especially after Sheppard promised he would?

Great show!!

Comment

Hey Joe,

Will there be any moments between Sam, Teal'c and Daniel that are sort of throwbacks to the older seasons? Something like that one scene in "Prototype" when the three of them are discussing Khalek while in the cave? I got so nostalgic after watching that scene, and it'd be great if there were more of those in the future.

Comment

Joe, first let me say that I am thrilled that we have been blessed with yet another season of Stargate SG-1. "Season Ten"...han a nice "ring" to it. LOL The new villians, the Ori, are wonderfully creepy and SOOO much more exciting than some of the goa'uld were.The first several episodes of this season (nine) were awesome. The visual effects stunning and I commend the writers who for those first few episodes gave us some great dialog.As I have
                watched the season unfold though I am a bit confused, Joe. No actually I'm baffled by a few things.

1) I read in The Making of the Fourth Horseman where you said, "Originally, production concerns dictated that this be a Daniel-lite episode. But when circumstances changed, Daniel was written in." Now see, I just don't get it. Daniel Jackson was ascended, he was an Ancient. The Ori were once the same civilization as the Alterans, or as they became known, the Ancients. So to have even considered writing two major episodes about the Ori and it being a "Daniel-light episode" makes absolutely no sense at all to me. It would seem logical that the opposite would have been true, that the episode would have been Daniel-Heavy. Instead. it sounds like you were originally planning on not having Daniel in it at all! You know, whenever there is a Jaffa story Teal'c is ALWAYS front and center in it so pleeeeeze explain to me why it seems that Daniel is being shut out of so much of the Ori/Ancients storyline.

<snip>

Jkrickit
                Last edited by Skydiver; 17 January 2006, 04:39 PM.

Comment

hello joe

will we see more hebridians in the future seasons ?
                  Hallowed are the Ori !!!
                  Follow the path of the Enlightment !
                  Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Comment

Mr. Mallozzi !

Thanks for everything except: When will you tell the makeup department that Athosians did not get smallpox vaccinations when they were young ? :>D

It sure LOOKS like that is what Rachel has !
                    [Although she's not from the U.S..]

Comment

Joe, if this has been asked before sorry for wasting time, but...
                      I think I stand for most British fans of Stargate when i say, we are grateful, but we all want more. Beckett and Grodin, where both great, but as in the real world, and also well portrayed in Discloser, Britain and America have a close relationship as nations, so my first question is this.
                      How much Tech is Britain getting a chance to study??? And how big is there involvement in the workings of Atlantis and Stargate command, as well as BC-303 production???
                      Also us British are dieing to see some British interstellar ships, perhaps shared production with France and Canada, maybe a smaller, more advanced lighter cruisers. How possible is it that in season 10 we will see this, because it will please every British fan up and down the country.

Thanks for your time
                      Loving your work
                      R. Mackay AKA BC-303

These questions are all kinda linked, but if u have to snip them then thats understandable
                      Last edited by BC - 303; 18 January 2006, 07:12 AM.
                      Hola

Hello

Comment

Joe, I have another wraith question for you. Less morbid this time.

Can all the wraith use the echoing mind control trick seen in Rising pt 2, Lost Boys, and Michael, or is it limited to certain subsects like hive queens? And are some people more susceptable to the mind control than others?

Comment

I watched Collatoral Damage last night and greatly enjoyed it. The camerawork at the beginning was well done - very late 60s/early 70s sci fi ish. The twists added to the standard science fiction plot were innovative - I didn't see them coming. Very good use of Sam too and I liked that the team showed caring.

The ending was quite dark with the chap being returned to work on purpose by his government simply because he was valuable. I know in the past our governments have put that ahead of the morally right thing to do when it comes to scientists. Was that what brought this story element to mind when you were writing this episode?

(I suspect that is what our current governments would have done today, had that happened on earth).
                          sigpic

Comment

Since no members of the SG1 team have the ancient gene, it made me wonder; Were they given the gene therapy and it didn't take in any of them, or is no one from the SGC (except those going to Atlantis) given the gene therapy?
                            It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Hi Joe,

question about Vala's ability to use Goa'uld technology. From all we know so far Vala's symbiote was removed from her, didn't die and wasn't absorbed into her body. Does the longevity of being a host matter in this case? How long exactly was Vala a host to Qetesh? And is it possible that for instance Vala's mother before Vala was born used to be a host to a symbiote that was absorbed into her body, so Vala could actually inherit these abilities genetically?

Comment

Hi, Joe!
                                Memento Mori or Memento M-Ori? like you did with Ex Deus Machina form Deus Ex Machina.
                                Thanks.
                                School is overrated.

Comment

Working...
                                X