Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe,

What happened to Dr. Sarah Gardner? Did she succum to Chuck Cunningham Syndrome as the bit below from the wikipedia claims, experience spontaneous combustion or suffer some other fate?

I thought the cast of SG1/SGA had been innoculated against CCS.

(From the wikipedia...)
    Stargate SG1: Dr Sarah Gardner, ontime love-interest of Daniel Jackson, served as a romantic interest and recurring villian in seasons four through seven. In season seven she was rehabilitated by the humans of Earth, and presumedly ready to play a romantic role again. She was last seen in the SGC infirmary, and has not been mentioned in the two seasons since.
    Last edited by chyron; 02 January 2006, 03:40 PM.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Hi, I'm new here and am glad that I finally signed up. I look forward to talking with you all.

Anyway, I have a few questions for Joe. I like both Teyla and Weir, because they are both strong women characters. At first I didn't care for them, but they kinda grew on me once I got the season 1 DVD set. ;-D Are there going to be more episodes centered around these characters?

<snip>

sorry, one question per person per post per day
      Last edited by Skydiver; 01 January 2006, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Hola Joe...

Feliz Ano!!!! I wonder what your New Year resolutions are?

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

hi everybody and a happy new year...
          Ive just read the news and spoiler of "MEMENTO MORI"in season 10 and I came upon this:
          "The famous Greek goddess of war is, of course, Athena, who in mythology sprang fully-grown from the head of her father, Zeus."

Well i stayed in greece for 8 years and there athena is the godness of wisdom not war, and Ares is the god of war in greek mythology. Well was just wondering where the mistake was...

Comment

Please remember, only one question per post per day. Thanks!

Comment

A question about the episode Babylon (ep 908).

Why is this episode called Babylon? What does it have to do with the old city Babylon? Maybe I don't know much about the city Babylon, but what does it have to do with the Sodan?

Comment

Hi Joe,

In Reckonig part 2 the device used to control the Dakara weapon was it the same one used in Window of Opportunity?
                Last edited by mindfire; 24 January 2006, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Hi Joe,

Will the Priors visit the Nox home world in season 10?

Thanks a bunch!

Comment

Another quick question!

Why was Atlantis completely empty when the expedition arrived? Did they literally move the contents of an entire Manhattan-size city through the gate when they left? Really all we've found that I remember is the personal shield Rodney had, the jumpers, the dead plants, and the device from Hide&Seek.

Comment

Will we find out more about Ronon's background in S3?

Comment

Joe,

is Lexa Doig going to continue her role as Dr Lam in season 10?

Comment

Will we see sergeant Bates sometimes soon? Or not soon, but anytime? Ever? I think the show needs characters like him. I like other characters. Heroes are sometimes just too... well, perfect.
                          No problem is too big to be eaten!

PETER GRODIN THUNKING

Comment

Will the city of Atlantis ever be explored on the show again or does it all happen "off screen"?

Comment

Ok.....I know that you haven't read Horizon....Or maybe you have and just say that...I'm not sure.. So My big question....It would be really cool to see the Horizon Stargate made into a Cartoon....since I highly doubt it will be made into a series....Ok...that wasn't the question...Do the PTB have any say about cartoons or would that be up to MGM? Because....really.....the first cartoon series sucked......What are your thoughts on this?
                              Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Ahem.

I should probably duck and run before the fish start flying on this one, but ya set it up so beautifully... I just have to ask:

No, really, I do, I can't help it. It's a compulsion.

Originally posted by Joe's Blog
                                And, of course, there's the big 200th episode that will offer up a little something for everyone.
                                Even the Sam/Jack shippers?

mini(what the heck, right?)geek

(Shoot, I already get the feeling that the Vala/Thor shippers are going to be really disappointed...)

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Working...
                                X