Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JMallozzi
    There will be some crossover stories this year, but the type of story you're pitching out is difficult to do because it makes at least one series reliant on another. For instance, if the problem is solved in Atlantis, then fans of Stargate who watch the show in syndication will not see the ending to this parcticular storyline. Of course, there are other ways to do crossovers...
    Ooh... Do tell!

Do you think we'll see a relatively equal amount of Sam (in comparison to the other leads) on SG-1 in season 10, or do you think that, based on the way the series are evolving, Sam will have more of a presence on Atlantis?

Comment

Hey Joe, remember that time on three's company when TPTB sent Janet to over to "The Roper's" for 10 episodes?? NO? How about when the "Fonz" was on Mork & Mindy for half a season????

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
        So Joe, you've been watching a lot of T.V. lately it seems. What do you think of the show "Weeds"?
        That's one I'd like to check out but haven't had the check to yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dani347
          You said you have ideas for 2 Sam stories and a Daniel story for next season. What criteria do you use to decide if an idea would be good for a certain character? Actor style, character type? Flip of coin?
          Usually a character-driven story stems from the character himself. What unresolved issues need to be explored? What kind of situations would set this character off?

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
            Joe,
            I don't suppose we'll ever see Susan Lucci as one of the remaining goa'ulds? Despite the fact that it would work great visually.
            Probably not.

Comment

Originally posted by ancientalliance
              Joe,

Will we see an increase in Asgard presence in season ten?

thanks!
              ancientalliance
              There's plenty of Asgard presence in season 9.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis Starchild
                What ever happened to Sam's protoge? Is she on another SG team? If you're going to phase out Sam, how about promoting her to the SG-1 team?

<snip>

sorry, only one question per post per day
                I'm not sure who you're referring to. Are you referring to Cadet Hailey? Didn't you see the episodes where she was captured and eaten by those horrible Furling creatures?

Comment

Remind me next week. I'm going to put a call in to MGM and suggest they include deleted scenes as part of the extras.
                  While you're at it, would you do the Australian SGA fans a favour and also query why MGM is incapable of releasing the same DVD box set containing all the same commentaries and extras across all regions (to whit the R4 SGA boxset)? We're paying the overpriced $70 a boxset and it sucks that we're not getting the same content as R1.

:mumbles:Of course, it should probably be put a little more politely than that:mumbles:

Comment

[QUOTE=Debs]Hello Joe,

If Carter is to be shared between SG1 and Atlantis will there be continuity between the two, giving explanations as to her whereabouts if she is absent from either, rather than her just not being there?

- Any crossover will come with some explanation.

There has to be some weird life form in this or another galaxy that would make a fab pet for Tealc, something cute and fuzzy that would appeal to his sensitive side (nothing that looks like a bear), so can Tealc have a pet?

- Yes. We are giving Teal'c a racoon in season 10.

Comment

Originally posted by ancientalliance
                      Joe,

Has it been hard to write for the two shows, remembering that they are going on at the same time?

thanks!
                      ancientalliance
                      Not really.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                        Ooh... Do tell!

Do you think we'll see a relatively equal amount of Sam (in comparison to the other leads) on SG-1 in season 10, or do you think that, based on the way the series are evolving, Sam will have more of a presence on Atlantis?
                        I think Sam will, for the most part, remain firmly rooted in SG-1.

Comment

Originally posted by sky_blue_waters
                          Hey Joe, remember that time on three's company when TPTB sent Janet to over to "The Roper's" for 10 episodes?? NO? How about when the "Fonz" was on Mork & Mindy for half a season????
                          Aww, you ruined the surprise. Chaci will be making a guest appearance on Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
                            While you're at it, would you do the Australian SGA fans a favour and also query why MGM is incapable of releasing the same DVD box set containing all the same commentaries and extras across all regions (to whit the R4 SGA boxset)? We're paying the overpriced $70 a boxset and it sucks that we're not getting the same content as R1.

:mumbles:Of course, it should probably be put a little more politely than that:mumbles:
                            You know, I have asked this question and the answer I received is that there isn't enough room on the disks. Honest. That's the answer I got.

Comment

You know, I have asked this question and the answer I received is that there isn't enough room on the disks. Honest. That's the answer I got.
                              You can make it up to us by having an Australian stargate team

Better put that in the form of a question, can we have an Australian Stargate team?

Comment

Originally posted by knowsfords
                                You can make it up to us by having an Australian stargate team

Better put that in the form of a question, can we have an Australian Stargate team?
                                An Australian team? Nope. An Australian team member? Probably.

Comment

Working...
                                X