Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
    Wait, I though Amanda (I heard she suffered a concussion while shooting Season 1's The Enemy Within) and Rachel did their own stunts?
    Even actors who "do their own stunts" don't do "all of their own stunts". Both Amanda and Rachel have stunt doubles.

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
      Even actors who "do their own stunts" don't do "all of their own stunts". Both Amanda and Rachel have stunt doubles.
      So Ben has a stunt double too, I presume?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by binkpmmc
        Joe -

As you can see there are a great many fans that wanted Sam to be sg1's sole leader again in S9, and why, because TPTB gave us the idea of Sam being sg1's sole leader in S8, as well as on several occasions prior to S8. If you were going to take away sole leadership and give her a co-leader why didn't you show the why, the when, the where, the how of it, and why bring on a co-leader who has NEVER even SEEN a Stargate, never been off-world, etc., and who, by all appearances thus far, has nothing to bring to the team that was not already there when it was Sam, Teal'c and Daniel?

As always, thanks for your time.

Using that line of reasoning, you could argue that Jack didn't really bring anything to the team either beside his self-deprecating sense of humor. Mitchell was given command of SG-1 at a time when there was no SG-1. Like many of the other SG team leaders out there, he had no experience in off-world travel when handed command. The previous members of the team had gone their separate ways, so he wasn't taking command away from anyone. Rather than build a whole new team, he chose to go with what worked, the old SG-1. Eventually, he reunited the team. In the writers room, we did debate the whole leadership issue and eventually compormised, deciding on a co-leadership.

Comment

Hi Joe,

you ones wrote that you have some idea for C story about Zelenka's past in later S2 episode. So will we see something from Zelenka's past?

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

Originally posted by -Major Woody
            Happy birthday, Joe!
            I had no idea it was your birthday last Sunday, so:

Happy late birthday, hope you had a great day!
            sigpic

Comment

Hi Joe!

On Atlantis will we ever see an Ancient be an integral part of the team - or - one that isn't killed off in the same episode they are introduced?

thanks!
              ancientalliance

Comment

Joe,

I'm probably pusing my luck here with two questions in one night, but I believe you've mentioned something about being a gambling man yourself. One of the things that always drew me to SG-1 was the actual idea of the stargate. That said, the past few years have seen a decided increase in our use of the Prometheus, the Daedalus, the soon to be introduced Odyssey, etc, to move about the galaxy and to solve problems. Assuming you do get picked up for another season, what are the chances of seeing less spaceships and more of the stargate?
                Last edited by golfbooy; 22 October 2005, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Sorry for second question but it just pop up in my mind.

Any chance of ice hockey related debate betwen Rodney and Radek? Czechs are pretty good in ice hockey (gold on Olympic Games '98, World Champions '99, '00, '01, '05). So any chance for something like Radek gets letter from home that Czech Republic has won gold over Canadians, and Radek is boasts about it to Rodey or something? )

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

Hi Joe
                    If there is a season ten do you have any story ideas that you wouldn't be able to use in season 9 becasue it is too early but would fit nicley in a season 10.
                    I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

Wow Joe, you're a lean, mean posting machine!

Will we be seeing any more goa'uld (plural not singular) in the back half of season nine?

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Well, I recently just finished watching the Farscape DVD's from beginning to end and now I'm wondering about Vala's future. Provided there is a season 10, what are the chances we will see Vala around more? Maybe as a regular?

Personally I'd like to see her as a series regular - she and Ben were absolutely awesome in Farscape. I'm sure some folks around here would disagree with her being a regular, but I know a ton would readily agree!

Comment

Hey Joe.

When are you guys gonna make Season 10 and Season 3 Official? Cause we all know the current season for both SG-1 and Atlantis aren't about to slow down anytime soon.

Comment

Hello again Joe,

In the episode Prototype since Khalek was created using Anubis's pre ascended dna along with human, is that what Anubis's host looked like before ascending?

Comment

Sorry if this has been asked before (long thread to check), but in the spoilers for Stronghold
                              Spoiler:
                              Carter relates to Mitchell's dilemma, confessing that even had she not received clearance, she might have eventually told her father Jacob and Pete Shanahan about her work anyway

Why go back on what we clearly saw by implying that Carter considered commiting traison when this goes so much against how she has behaved for the last 8 years? Is this a result of changing the timeline in Moebious or a deliberate attempt to undermine her character?
                              Thanks for taking the time to answer.
                              Last edited by jafacakes; 22 October 2005, 06:15 PM.

Comment

hmmm... I wonder if "Allies" is going to do deal with a powerful ally or with the Furlings, which I doubt, but I don't know, I would at least like a little more information about, please.
                                STARGATE ICARUS
                                Premiering April 20, 2006
                                Website coming soon. Forum:www.colonelmoore.proboards2.com

Comment

Working...
                                X