X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gasimjavid
    The correct answer is Lord Khonsu from the episode the other guys
    Ok. He's Good. Let me see if you can answer this one. Who called Gen Hammond "the one with the crown of marble"?
    1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar
      Ok. He's Good. Let me see if you can answer this one. Who called Gen Hammond "the one with the crown of marble"?
      It was Hathor

What is a needle-threader?
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Hathor...
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
          It was Hathor

What is a needle-threader?
          The ship flown by tealc and Hammond throught the stargate in "Between 2 fires".

What is Kelt'ars real name? I mean the real Kelta'r from the show, not me)

Comment

What is Kelt'ars real name? I mean the real Kelta'r from the show, not me)
            You are correct

His real name was Korra

In which 2 episodes did we see the cimmerians?
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

"Thor's Hammer and Thor's Chariot"

Who killed Ocka and Artok?

Comment

"Thor's Hammer and Thor's Chariot"

Who killed Ocka and Artok?
                I assume you mean Ocker who was killed by an ashrak

Artok suffered the same fate

Which planet did Ernest Littlefield end up on?
                love Torri

Comment

Heliopolis!
                  sigpic

Comment

That is correct - you forgot to ask a question
                    love Torri

Comment

What does tealc come back with after saving the earth from replicaters the first time!
                      sigpic

Comment

Baal
                        Olokun
                        Osiris
                        Yu

Who said: "Colonel Oneill! I will have my revenge!!"?

Comment

Not so easy, huh? The answer is Marduk. After he took the russian soldier as a host. Then Oneill says "U know, you guys always say that" They ring away as marduk looks at the C-4 In countdown in disbelief. EXPLOSION.

- What go'auld do the people at war with the Optricans serve?

Comment

Not so easy, huh? The answer is Marduk. After he took the russian soldier as a host. Then Oneill says "U know, you guys always say that" They ring away as marduk looks at the C-4 In countdown in disbelief. EXPLOSION.

- What go'auld do the people at war with the Optricans serve?
                            The don't serve any Goa'uld, but they do believe that Nefertum created them, and are searching for proof when they find the stargate.

What planet was Linea (of the destroyer of worlds fame) found by SG1 some time after helping her escape her prison?

Signature courtesy of the wonderful Mazzmatazz

Comment

Vias???

Who gave up her host to Queen Egeria?
                              Last edited by WhatFateAlmondRoca; 15 August 2005, 06:33 PM.
                              If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
                              proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
                              Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                                What does tealc come back with after saving the earth from replicaters the first time!

A little Squirrel tail of a Painted on Goatee. Although it could have ben some kind of jaffa rash from him not having been in combat for so long.

What powers the Super satelites Daniel dreams he made in Absolute power (Season 4)

Comment

Working...
                                X