Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Repository of Ancient Knowledge question...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qasimjavid
    The universe is infinite and the data was designed to be accessed by the mind which doesnt always do things in a logical order
    I think that's the most logical argument I've ever seen on these boards.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Thank you plus the data is probably heavily compressed - I doubt they used WinZip or WinRar
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

I don't think they compressed it, but if they did it would suck,

Daniel: damn
        Jack: what ?
        Daniel we can't acces the repository anymore, the winzip license expired.

Comment

Then they would just use a freeware program like 7-zip(which sucks but what can you do)
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Working...
          X