No announcement yet.

Stargate Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah, i can't remember much of my dreams, but one i had a little but ago i was in an office somewhere, it was supposed to be my office, and Dr Lee comes in, but it's Robert Cooper (i guess subconsiously i couldn't remember what Coop looks like), and i ask him about the best way to get an internship with the company and he tells me about how i have to bring something original to the company and the like.

then i leave and the producer (the guy i really work with) was putting a piece of a set together and it's a big box with a hole in it. i grab a ZPM or something like it and try to put it in the hole, but it wont go in the first time, so i have to push harder and then it goes in, just like in Siege 3. and then i look to the producer and say "that was just like Siege 3"

and then the dream goes in another direction
    "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
    "what?"
    *throat punch*
    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      nearly all the SG based dreams i have had involve me either finding a piece of ancient tech that starts us down having a real SGC program.
      That's not a Dream. It was real but the SGC had to erase your memory because you knew too much about the SGC

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post

and then the dream goes in another direction
        Now, Kat dear, what direction might this be. . . hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by B O Y S C O U T View Post
          Now, Kat dear, what direction might this be. . . hehehe
          lol *sigh* no, not that time Ben...
          "what?"
          *throat punch*

Comment

I once had this really cool dream about sheppard and colya in an advanced alien city that looked kinda like chinatown only with tall buildings, and they had to team up to escape the authorities while still fighting eachother.

wish I remembered how it ended..

Comment

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post
              This thread is for anyone who wish to discuss any Dreams of Stargate that they may have had, and if possible what the dreams means??

I’ve posted this thread as yesterday I had a Dream that I really liked this Girl. The only problem was she was a Wraith. In the Dream, she looked Human but had to feed on others to survive.
              The Dream is burly now but in it was Ronan’s Gun, which I had, but each time I fired the Energy Blast were really really useless like it had run out of energy.
              Her and Me stood side-by-side killing ‘others’. Can’t remember what we were killing. I had Ronan’s Gun and she had a Wraith Stunner.
              Near the end of the dream in a White Van, she said that she could not be with me because she was Wraith (Human looking) so she told me her wrong address.
              When I went to the House, I felt her nearby but I could only hear her.
              I think her Dad come out looking for me after that but I woke up

I was really really appreciate if anyone out knows what this Dreams means?

You're not nuts. just a bit of a gatie. here's an analogy of the dream using refences from reader's digest, dream book.

your dream is filled with symbols. First, you seem to have isolated yourself in this dream. In the dream you are with a girl you like but she is a wraith. I believe the girl represents a part of you. The side the is hidden from view because she looks human--so she fits in with the human element.

She wasn't feeding off the "others" in the dream. She was "killing" them with a stun weapon. You were firing Ronon's gun but it was useless. That is a symbol of trying to do something impossible or very futile.

the white van in intresting. White stand for purity, virginity, mourning, spiritual, light. the Van is a symbol of differnt meanings. It can mean transportation, cover, control or path finding. In this dream you say you are in the van and she tells you the wrong address.

That's kind of like having a roadblock in your way. You can't find the desination. When you think you have it--you can onlu hear her. Her father is looking for you. He represents authority.

I would gather you are having some issues in your life with direction and where you think your life should be headed. You feel outnumbered and against a higher element, government, school, boss-, ect.

You never state who is driving the van. If you are driving--then you view yourself in control. If some else is driving--then that's the person you view in control.
              Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

I had a SG dream the other night. Amanda Tapping came knocking at my door. I think it was because I had won a contest for her to come visit you at your house. Anyway, the place was a disaster and she was sitting on the middle seat of my three-seat couch just kinda being quiet and reserved. I wanted to pick up the house but for some reason I didn't. I turned on the TV and there was a new episode of SG on and it had O'Neill in it and some Asgard ships.

Comment

Stargate dreams eh?

I had one that involved Carter, Vala, and Teyla ...I enjoyed that dream. Lets leave it at that

Comment

oh, i remember another one i had. this was years ago, after the end of s9. i was walking to the bus stop with Richard Dean Anderson (coz, you know, typical day and all) and he wouldn't tell me what was gonna happen in s9! i was so annoyed. i was like "come on!" and he'd just go "no"
                    "what?"
                    *throat punch*

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
                      I once had this really cool dream about sheppard and colya in an advanced alien city that looked kinda like chinatown only with tall buildings, and they had to team up to escape the authorities while still fighting eachother.

wish I remembered how it ended..
                      Before you go to bed remember the old parts of the Dream. It might continue where you left off. It's only worked once in my life

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                      You're not nuts. just a bit of a gatie. here's an analogy of the dream using refences from reader's digest, dream book.

She wasn't feeding off the "others" in the dream. She was "killing" them with a stun weapon. You were firing Ronon's gun but it was useless. That is a symbol of trying to do something impossible or very futile.
                      I've also had dreams loads of time where I'm punching someone but it's not hurting them and ages ago that I am screaming but no voice screams come out?

I would gather you are having some issues in your life with direction and where you think your life should be headed. You feel outnumbered and against a higher element, government, school, boss-, ect.
                      That's life with everyone I would say

You never state who is driving the van. If you are driving--then you view yourself in control. If some else is driving--then that's the person you view in control.
                      Dam. I don't remember. Thanks Jackie (& Reader's Digest Dream Book!!!!!)
                      Last edited by VSHARMA; 13 May 2007, 03:50 AM.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

sigpic

Comment

OK this is a wacked out Stargate SG-1 dream i had last December.

I had just watched Mars Attacks followed by all of Season seven of SG-1, in my dream the Kull Warriors were blowing the heck out of the martains like they were paper, I myself was wareing a Kull's armor and was not hurt when fired at by one of the little short guys with big teeth. though it was fun blowing them away.

am I nuts now??

My second dream was me on Atlantis helping Team Sheppard(John, Teyla and Rodney) when the episode Runner was going on, only.... I was Dex!! I think I'm going crazy, or at least that is what my parents say.

all in all I think Holding Teyla at gunpoint was the best..... yup I'm nuts alright.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

^Cool Sig^

sigpic

Comment

I had one once... for Atlantis... my SG-1 dreams are limitless... but yeah there is one reason you don't go to bed after reading Atlantis FF..... and then turn on 10.5 ..... twas an odd dream none the less....

The Earth was all like being Lava filled... seriously... so we (my friends and I...) go on motor bikes (don't ask) and started fleeing to my highschool (I promise the Atlantis part is coming up) and we tried to persuade the others that Lava was flowing our way... they didn't listen... but Joe Flanigan pulled up in a minivan...(my dreams stay realistic... there is no way we could all fit in a cool car) so we are driving to the mountain to please the volcano gods (don't ask... seriously I don't recall there being any volcanoes in Utah... but still there are mountains) so we're driving... and theres an earthquake. We get out of the mini van and look over a valley that has been completely destroyed.... and so is my high school... (under regular circumstances this would generate a feeling of joy with in) then suddenly we're back in the valley at my neighbours home... and turns out we're being chased by wraith.... and we're trapped in a garage filling with lava... and we're standing on pillows to stop our feet from burning... but the wraith don't know about the lava proof pillows.... so we convince them to start an alliance.... so we do and we all make it to the mountain.. that has a huge fence on one side... and then.... the mountain God comes out and it's Abbadon from the Torchwood finale... and we sacrifice the wraith to him... the wraith call us dirty names before he eats them... and then everything goes back o the way it was before... and Joe doesn't remember any of it...

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
                              I had one once... for Atlantis... my SG-1 dreams are limitless... but yeah there is one reason you don't go to bed after reading Atlantis FF..... and then turn on 10.5 ..... twas an odd dream none the less....

The Earth was all like being Lava filled... seriously... so we (my friends and I...) go on motor bikes (don't ask) and started fleeing to my highschool (I promise the Atlantis part is coming up) and we tried to persuade the others that Lava was flowing our way... they didn't listen... but Joe Flanigan pulled up in a minivan...(my dreams stay realistic... there is no way we could all fit in a cool car) so we are driving to the mountain to please the volcano gods (don't ask... seriously I don't recall there being any volcanoes in Utah... but still there are mountains) so we're driving... and theres an earthquake. We get out of the mini van and look over a valley that has been completely destroyed.... and so is my high school... (under regular circumstances this would generate a feeling of joy with in) then suddenly we're back in the valley at my neighbours home... and turns out we're being chased by wraith.... and we're trapped in a garage filling with lava... and we're standing on pillows to stop our feet from burning... but the wraith don't know about the lava proof pillows.... so we convince them to start an alliance.... so we do and we all make it to the mountain.. that has a huge fence on one side... and then.... the mountain God comes out and it's Abbadon from the Torchwood finale... and we sacrifice the wraith to him... the wraith call us dirty names before he eats them... and then everything goes back o the way it was before... and Joe doesn't remember any of it...
                              interesting dream ??
                              sigpic
                              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I think the following dream is what I get for watching all of season two without a break.

Woods, nothing but woods..... and a few zillion or so Wraith chasing me, Sheppard, Teyla, Ronon, Rodney and Carson, we'd left the Jumper about three hundred yards from the 'gate and went looking for Ford because we got a report from the Genii saying they found a dead Wraith with the right arm in bad shape.

Only the mission went from nice to bad to downright crazy as first Rodney, then Sheppard, then Teyla were shot, John and Rodney were both in in the legs, Teyla was hit in the hip(owie!) Ronon Carson and I were able to get behind cover and cover each other while Ronon carried Teyla behind cover.

It turns out the Wraith and Genii were working together to try and trap Teyla, Rodney and I and take us somewhere, mostly because I was once more wearing the Kull Armor and was't hurt at all.

Things went REALLY crazy from there after the three of us were taken prisoner(I am trying to remember as much as I can, so it is a bit.... sketchy) Teyla was the first to be spoken to by the Hive Queen, followed by me then Rodney, when I was left with Teyla she tossed whatever she had for breakfast and Rodney never noticed and walked in it, the cell did smell kinda funny before Teyla threw up but then Wraith Ships always had that odd smell.

If/when I remember more I'll post it

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X