No announcement yet.

Stargate Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I once had this dream where I was CEO of a major corporation on Earth in charge of building city-ships and we were just launching our 5th to Mars, but it had more more buildings on the outer piers, and all the buildings were taller as well as having a more powerful star drive and larger surface area.

Comment

LOL! I hafve crazy Stargate-related dreams like that all the time! Most of the time I can't remember them, though.

Comment

I have Stargate dreams all the time, they are AWESOME! Now I can enjoy Stargate in my sleep!
        I'm gonna miss SG1..
        Season 10, Simply amazing... Bring on the movies

The ori are going down!!!

Comment

LOL your all mad!!!

i had a dream about being in the gateroom once with Amanda Tapping but i wont say nomore because its a big boys dream ....lets just say i entered the wormhole and went to heaven lol

Comment

damn you guys have some wacked up dreams!
            "The chinese government does not believe in hiding secrets from it's people"

Comment

I had I dream where I was a female version of Daniel . My name was Dr. Danielle Jackson. So, this dream took place during the first episode, Children of the Gods, and I had been living on Abydos for a year. I was married to Skaara for some reason. Then, when Jack and his team were supposed to come through the stargate, a weird version of that team came instead. It consisted of Col. Jane O'Neill, Cpt. Samuel Carter, Maj. Charlotte Kawalsky, Maj. Louise Ferretti and some other people. Then, Amonet (instead of Apophis) came to kidnap Sha're and Skaara. And her host was Vala. Well, some stuff happened and then we went to Chulak, where we saw a Jaffa version of Teyla. She even had the Apophis' symbol on her forehead. It was kinda weird, since I don't even watch Atlantis yet. Anyway, she turned good, just like Teal'c did and Amonet made Skaara (my hubby!) her queen, which was really weird, since Skaara is a guy and Amonet herself is supposed to be a queen. In the end, we were sitting in the briefing room of SGC with Gen. Georgia Hammond and suddenly a Lt.Col. Camille Michelle and a Gen. Hannah Landry appeared. After that, I woke up.
              sigpic

Comment

Last night I had a dream-I was shooting at Ha'taks with some cannons firing Blue pulse's-Could have been Asgard????. It was only for what seemed a few seconds I was doing this

Comment

Nobody realized I was being sarcastic, and everyone started to copy me...

Why couldn't I make an internet meme with this burst of power? :'(

Go Green

Comment

My stargate friend had one recently with Stargate, Twilight, and House all mixed together... I remember her telling me about it and it was interesting...

Comment

I had one last night where the Ori and the Wraith teamed up to attack Atlantis. They kidnapped Teyla and McKay and I had to fix a Jumper to go save her.

Comment

I had one recently in which I was a new species that could control electricity. I was fighting Rodney and he kept hiding in the water.
                        Got a Problem
                        Cut it off
                        C4
                        Duct Tape
                        WD40

Comment

The only one that I can recall was bizarre and I've pretty much rationalized it away as a "brain defrag" dream, but it was interesting.

It began like a classic SG-1 episode with a cold open, a bunch of high-school kids, I and three friends (real people from my own high school days) walk past the stargate which is a fixture in their highschool cafeteria (which looked like my own from back in the day). It's never been activated in recent history and suddenly it activates, Jaf'fa step through and grab my girlfriend, Lisa. I watch as they take her to the auditorium, force her to drink some clear liquid and attempt to turn her into some kind of "queen". I find her in a small cocoon in the auditorium and heroically grab her as I run for the exit, taking staff fire in the chest until I drop. I am revived by sarcophogus, operated by my guidance counselor, who's trying to get me to accept my girlfriend's new form, girl from the waist up, scorpion from the waist down.

Later I am in a local hangout where all the high school kids go that looks like an old log-cabin and in the basement there is a group setting up a rebellion against the Jaf'fa guards now occupying our school.

As I said, I later found real-life inspirations for most of the imagery in the dream: I had seen an episode of Dawson's Creek and SG-1 that day, the log-cabin was from Hogan's Heroes, the half-scorpion thing came from the cover of a Danzig album and the clear liquid from The League of Extraordinary Gentleman, Dr. Jekyll's chemical that turns him into Hyde. As I said: bizarre.

Comment

Well, I've had many over the years.

The most recent went like this:

Shep & I were locked in this big room- just the two of us.
                            We'd been in there like 20 min, when we suddenly noticed water was gushing in from a spot in the floor which we couldn't find.
                            Anyway, a while later, when we're clinging to this pipe on the wall (& after I'd told him a gazillion times that I don't swim too well, & him insisting I call him John instead of Shep), we suddenly see this explosion happen in the water, followed by some weird lights from the bottom of the room.
                            It took us several minutes before I said "hey, those lights remind me of a wormhole......."
                            John then went under water- leaving me on my own (me wishing he was there so I didn't drown on my own)
                            He returned a moment later & said it was a wormhole- there's a Stargate built into the floor.
                            Then he said we should swim DOWN- to which I said no.
                            He then said "what if I hold your hand & I guide you down there?"
                            I agreed.
                            So he told me to take a big breath when he counted to three, & we went under.
                            I remember being afraid that we wouldn't make it, until I hear him saying to me to open my eyes.
                            I opened just one, to meet him looking at me with that cheeky boyish grin of his, but his eyes showed her was concerned.
                            Everyone was there- Teyla, Ronon, McKay, Sam......oh, & CARSON! (that fact I nearly fainted in my dream- but managed to be ok)

While in the Infirmary, the team was all there, & Carson was telling everyone John & I were going to be fine.
                            I then learned that I was not only a new recruit to Atlantis (I got a hint when John said to Sam "I would like a request to transfer Laura onto my team- I know she's just getting used to being with Lorne & his team, but.....after this mission, I've realized........"
                            "I understand what you're saying, Sheppard." Sam replied. "And I was about to clear it with you anyway- I was thinking of shifting her to your team before you asked."
                            John looked surprised.
                            "Starting from your next mission, she'll be on your team." Sam said.
                            After a moment, she said "I think we'll let you two have some rest."

And that was the end of it.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

I had a dream the other night about the Furlings!

I was a member of SG-1 along with Sam, Cam, Daniel, Teal'c, and Vala. We visited a planet where the Furlings lived. And....they lived in a rainforest in huts. Kinda like Ewoks (Star Wars). They look like just like the Furlings in 200. They had the head of a koala and the body of an Ewok.

I have no idea what it means. It was just a strange dream.
                              sigpic
                              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Connery's Ori View Post
                                I had one recently in which I was a new species that could control electricity. I was fighting Rodney and he kept hiding in the water.

I have had two David Hewlett dreams, one at a Con and the other at his house. But the dreams ended before I could say 2 words to him. The con dream ended right before it was my turn for a photo-op with him and the one at his house ended, well, pretty much the same way. I was standing beside him and he was getting ready to take the picture himself, just before I could get my arm around him the damn dream ended! I also, somehow, got a spontaneous fat lip in the(house) dream, thankfully it disappeared by the the time David returned for the pic that never happened.

The dream went like this:
                                Spoiler:
                                Me, David and Jane were sitting on a rocky wall in what I presume to be his backyard, there's a baby monitor on the wall besides Jane. We hear Baz on the monitor Jane says that she will go check on him, leaving me and David alone. Next thing I know, me and him are in, I think, his garage. Instead of his little red Echo parked inside there are shelves with boxes on them. David opens one box and tosses me a green Rodney McKay t-shirt to where for the photo-op. Why green? I have no idea. I put it on over the shirt I was already wearing and he disappears into the house, I assume, saying he'll be right back. During his absence I peek into one of the open boxes, some were open, and see 3 cameras. I'm thinking he's probably going to use one of them to take our picture.. Then, out of nowhere and for a reason I can't fathom, my upper lip swells up! I'm thinking, OH NO! NOT NOW! I don't know how but I'm suddenly standing in front of a mirror with a sink below it, a bathroom? I prod my lip a little and try to suck it into my mouth, to flatten it, I think. So I fret over it for a few minutes, then, like a miracle, the swelling goes away just before David returns. Phew! (I'm pretty sure that's how it happened) He stands next to me, camera in hand and... that's it. The dream is no more. Either it just ended or I woke up, can't remember.

I'm surprised I remember so much of this dream seeing that I had it last year! I guess some things you never forget.

I have yet to have a Rodney dream tho. Or any other Stargate character centered dreams either for that matter. Oh, well.
                                Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 06 February 2009, 07:42 AM.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X