No announcement yet.

Stargate Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dreamed how could continue the episode "first strike" (the last I've seen), with also a mix from harry potter and walker texas ranger. It was so weird!
    the city of atlantis looked like my house...
    sigpic
    Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

I had a weird dream a few nights ago that was a cross between Stargate and KOTOR... Wow I play too much video games...

Comment

I dreamt that Rodney was my physics professor *ouch*
        (I've enough problems passing that exam even without a professor like him)
        sigpic
        Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

I had a weird dream a few weeks ago. It wasn't a stargate dream but I'll tell ou anyway. It was about a dalek invasion of earth, I don't remember much because it was along time ago but I remember that the starship voyager saved the day. And I hate Star Trek: Voyager so I have no idea why I had dream about it. I love Doctor Who though.
          sigpic

Comment

i had one last night.

i woke up at my grandparents old place as two friends were knocking on the door, we were going to some placwe to get free alcohol, anyway i went ot have a shower and carter was in there, there was smoke everyhwere and then mitchell came in and asked if there was fire, carter said it was a virus (dotn know how that works) but then as we were leaving the bathroom, we heard the stargate activate, carter jumped out of the way but daniel was hit by the vortex and had half his body incinerated, he fell on the floor screaming adn then continued to disintergrate..

it was a truely disturbing dream.

Comment

I had a dream once where I was in a kind of island city and everyne was convinced it was Atlantis. Which is weird, because it didn't even look anything like Atlantis. I think I may of said that, too.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                I had a weird dream a few weeks ago. It wasn't a stargate dream but I'll tell ou anyway. It was about a dalek invasion of earth, I don't remember much because it was along time ago but I remember that the starship voyager saved the day. And I hate Star Trek: Voyager so I have no idea why I had dream about it. I love Doctor Who though.
                I had a dream where the dalek took over the world too. but Voyager didn't com. But I think we were traped some how Weird
                sigpic

Comment

I had a ream that I was engaged to someone on GW, then we went through the Stargate.

Comment

Siler pops up in my dreams every so often when I'm dreaming that I'm struggling with things that are broken. Sometimes he's helpful, sometimes not.

A few days ago, I dreamt of Sheppard slouched on a couch with the team scattered around a darkened room watching some movie or TV show and laughing. I woke up and the image wouldn't go away, and I've been working on a piece of fiction about ever since...

Comment

I've had several dreams where I'm being chased by various aliens; Wraith, Goa'uld, even some aliens that aren't from Stargate. All I have to defend myself is a Zat that I can't, for the life of me, get to work. Like I said, I have had several dreams like this.

I remember one a few years ago (yes, I remember dreams from that far back, I still remember the first dream I had), where I was being chased by a Kull warrior, running alongside Teal'c and Bra'tac.
                      Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!

Comment

I had an exteremly weird one once where I think me and a bunch of other people were Jedi or something, and we were being chased off the planet. We were running around in some kind of school thing, and I had this idea that we could use a Stargate - or something like it - to escape. All I remember after that is digging through dumpsters for paper, for some odd reason. Wow I have a twisted mind...

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
                          I had an exteremly weird one once where I think me and a bunch of other people were Jedi or something, and we were being chased off the planet. We were running around in some kind of school thing, and I had this idea that we could use a Stargate - or something like it - to escape. All I remember after that is digging through dumpsters for paper, for some odd reason. Wow I have a twisted mind...
                          Well did you get away?

Comment

I had a really disturbing dream a couple of days ago. All of SG-1 except for Teal'c was trying to kill me. I think they were trying to take over the world and I was in their way. I remember Carson trying to help me out though. I always have really strange dreams when I'm sick...

Comment

I had a few couple kooky Stargate drams. One I remember the most was when I was in college. In my dream Dr. Weir is my professor. It's mentioned I think in "The Real World" she taught poli sci and hey, I was a poli sci major. So after my usual tomfoolery in class, she tells me I have to stay after. She says I'm disruptive and... your imagination can fill in the rest.
                              "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by Ksya View Post
                                Well did you get away?
                                No idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X