• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
    The wraith may be the bad guys, but to call them loyers is just mean
    I cant control whats in my dreams! xD

Comment

I've only had one Stargate dream before. I was part of SG-1, and we were running away from alien Russians (yeah, they were both Russian AND alien at the same time) led by the chick from Indiana Jones 4 as they chased us for some artifact that held the power of the universe.

It was basically one big action scene and lasted less than a minuite, but it was pretty intense.
      I wonder if Teal'c ever has a bad hair day?

Linky
      Survey Safari

Comment

I had a new Stargate dream. For some reason, Beckett and Lorne were renting out rooms in my parent's house (they were renting rooms on the third story, even though my parents house is only two stories, no basement included), and I was sooo excited! I kept going back and forth between chatting with them and helping them unpack. lol

Beckett was decorating his room normally, but Lorne....he had pink "panels" (like from the wheel of fortune tv show) on his wall and such. He was still cool though, I don't hate.
        sigpic

Comment

Once I had one where it was Daniel, Carter, and Janus walking across a desert for some odd reason. I think they were looking for something. Don't know what though. But at the end these bad guys came and took Janus away. I think they were Genii-type people.

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
            I had one some time ago where I was half-awake. I think I was running from Jaffa or something.

Dreams about dying?
            They can be rather pleasent
            sigpic

Comment

Last night i had a stargate dream. it was SGU, the attack on Icarus base, except the base was a huge mansion and forest. The attackers were the aliens from the Ded variations ep, only a bit less bulky. We were trying to escape but they just kept coming, our guns wernt very effective and they were faster and stronger than us. It was dark and you couldnt hear anything over the gunfire and screams.

Heres the odd thing, for the first time since i was like 5 or 6 and used to halucinate, this dreame scared the hell out of me, i like nightmares there my fave kind of dreams, but this was something else. It was f****** awsome
              I've never been scared like that before ha ha.

I've been looking forward to SGU since i first heard about it, and if its anything like my dream its going to be best thing since, well everything.

Anyone else ever had an SG dream good or bad?
              If so what were they.

I count mine as good, heart thumping, it was f****** great, i want more.
              Nightmares rule
              That was an intense dream you had.

I have had one SG1 dream. It involved the original main cast, even Jack. It sort of broke off variations. Can't remember all the events of the different variations. But I know each part always ended up pretty much in the same area!!!
              MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
              MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
              POLARIS TORONTO 2007
              CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
              GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
              VCON VANCOUVER 2010
              FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

They can be rather pleasent
                Yeah, me dying in my dream was a real pleasant experience.

Comment

Yeah, me dying in my dream was a real pleasant experience.
                  But theres a rush of good feeling when you wake up alive, for me anyway.
                  Thats what i meant by pleasent.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
                    That was an intense dream you had.

I have had one SG1 dream. It involved the original main cast, even Jack. It sort of broke off variations. Can't remember all the events of the different variations. But I know each part always ended up pretty much in the same area!!!
                    Im lucky i rememberd as much as i did, it sucks when you have an awsome dream, know it was awsome, but cant remember it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Im lucky i rememberd as much as i did, it sucks when you have an awsome dream, know it was awsome, but cant remember it.
                      I know. Considering all I really remember of my dream is the fact that Jack was in all the different scenarios lol!!!!
                      MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                      MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                      POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                      CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                      GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                      VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                      FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

I had a scary one last night where I was an Ancient being chased by some supersoldier-type thing. It was scary.

But theres a rush of good feeling when you wake up alive, for me anyway.
                        Thats what i meant by pleasent.
                        Well, not really for me because I was lucid through the whole thing. I knew it was a dream but it felt really real. Plus, I was sick, I didn't feel so good when I woke up. Dreaming was better.

Comment

I had a scary one last night where I was an Ancient being chased by some supersoldier-type thing. It was scary.

Well, not really for me because I was lucid through the whole thing. I knew it was a dream but it felt really real. Plus, I was sick, I didn't feel so good when I woke up. Dreaming was better.
                          Dreaming is always better, the girls/the magic powers/stargate's and spaceships

Real life, resession job loss
                          sigpic

Comment

Dreaming is always better, the girls/the magic powers/stargate's and spaceships

Real life, resession job loss
                            It is, especially dreams about Stargate. Dreams about dying, not so much. But it's probably still better than real life.

Real life...getting bullied at school and people throwing things at me. You see why I prefer this forum?

Comment

It is, especially dreams about Stargate. Dreams about dying, not so much. But it's probably still better than real life.

Real life...getting bullied at school and people throwing things at me. You see why I prefer this forum?
                              School sucks, glad i dont have to go anymore, now i have to work
                              How do we know this isnt a dream and when we go to sleep thats real life???? one can only hope.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG2012 View Post
                                I posted this reply in the other dream thread, but here it is again.
                                I was in a transporter on Atlantis, but it had a weight limit like an
                                elevator!
                                Weird...
                                I had a dream that I was reading a older dream thread

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X