Stargate Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
    Well, I'm in NY and I would love to buy a new house. Also, we get lots of migrant workers up here. All mexican too. Half are illeagal and most of those illeagals don't speak any english. But buy lots of beer and smokes!

Maybe you have ESP.

I've never meant a Mexican in my Life..............but the above thread sounds a little racest. 'Mexicans don't speak english but buy lots of smokes and beer???'

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post
      I've never meant a Mexican in my Life..............but the above thread sounds a little racest. 'Mexicans don't speak english but buy lots of smokes and beer???'
      It may sound a little racist--but it's true. Most of the ILLEAGEL migrant workers are from mexico. None...believe me (I am EMT and had to call in a translator for a call with the migrant workers) do not speak english. However, during harvest season--when you go to the local store--you will find a large VAN with 20 migrant workers at least. Only one guy will speak english and the whole troop go into the store to stand in line to buy HUNDREDS of dollars in lotto tickets. Then they go right to the beer isle and then buy cigs. Then, they all (20 plus) get back into the van and go back to the housing the farmer provides.

They pick apples. The farmers higher the mexicans because they do GREAT work and get paid little to nothing. Because of this trend...seasonal employment for locals who LIVE here all year round is very limited.

Every year...I read the list of names of the migrant workers who get deported. And every year...I read the same names over again. They keep comming back! Get deported and come right back again. I know of one migrant worker personaly who has been deported 8 times and is still here. ILLEAGELY TOO.

The solution to this problem would be to aquire mexico as a state and make those illeagels citizens. That would force the farmers (who fan the illeagel flame) to pay them a min. wage and the migrants pay income taxes. It would also be far more effective than the NAFTA at getting mexico out of the toilet bowl and into a living wage. (I know I will PO someone with this post--so red me all you want.)

Back on topic...stargate dreams. haven't had any lately.
      Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

had one last night maybe you could translate it

It was nighttime and the team(John, Teyla, Rodney, Ronon & Myself) were off world on a mission, the place seemed so dang familiar to me, mostly because it was my old house property from three years back, the place was a complete mess, at least the house still stood, Teyla and I went into the house only to find that the former owner was dead at the table with a knife in his neck, everyone else was eiother shot dead or missing, there was also two dead Wraith next to the dead man at the table.

Sheppard radioed me saying he was unable to get hold of Ronon or Rodney as they had gone to the house next door, apparently that place was in even worse shape and once they went inside we lost contact with them, Teyla and I were the only two nearst the Stargate when three Wraith Darts showed up.

Sheppard hid as dozens of Wraith beamed down, Teyla and I did a bit of sniping from in my old house(I later found out it actually was my old home because Weir told me where we went to when we got back) anyhow, as I was saying Teyla and I did some sinping then had to duck and run as the Darts fired on us.

Once we were outside the house, the nighbors heard the racket and opened fire on us as well, thankfully neither me nor Teyla were hit thanks again to the Kull Armor, we were able to make it back to the Stargate, started the thing up, and relized we didn't have or IDC, only Sheppard and Rodney had one on them, but then since I remembered how Selmak and Jacob got through the same type of shield when going to Anubis' home planet we thought to give it a shot and stepped through, and were fired on the instead we came through, it wasn't until Teyla was able to yell loud enough to get the rest of the soldiers to stop, things went down hill from there as we had to go back for everyone else.

reason why it went downhill, we forgot to take a Puddlejumper with us

I'll try to remember more in a later post

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

i had dream that i was O'Neill daughter and my name was Mi'otza and i was a powerful To'kra person too, wow it was great i was so amazing
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

crazy dream last night. one of those ones where you get all this backstory first, before any of the dream takes place?

anyhoo, it was kind of a ST/SG cross over. in the beginning, some guy from a parallel universe version of the Enterprise had done a crime but died, so his accusors etc came into our universe to take our version of the guy to try him for the crimes.

So Jack is called in to go undercover, i think to save this guy. he and daniel are walking down the corridor in the SGC and i'm pretty sure daniel was talking and not paying attention to where they were walking. so jack takes a corner, but daniel doesn't. when daniel realises he's annoyed and runs to catch up, but then runs past jack. jack says something like "oh, so it's a race now" and they both run to the briefing room.

cut to the briefing room, and maj davis is going over all of the intel they have on the guy jack is supposed to be, and he's annoyed coz it doesn't seem like they have enough to pull it off. but jack is sick of this, and he gets up and goes to the gate room saying "if we're going to do this we should do this".

Sam gives jack the floppy disk (why they're using a floppy disk i have no idea) with all of the intel on it... and then the dream gets a little S/J shippy, and then suddenly i'm jack and i'm at home packing my clothes to go on this mission. and i can't find my jeans, and mum is nagging at me to come on coz i'm late, but i find them.

i woke up thinking; wow that would be a cool ep, or at least a fic. and then i rememered there's a s9 ep where Cam goes undercover in the Lucian Alliance
            "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
            "what?"
            *throat punch*
            My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
            LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

i had this dream about a year ago
              It starts with someone of Teal'c family walking down a street because Teal'c family live on earth in a small town and teal'c has gray hair. Teal'c was watching hes grandson and then the rest of the sg 1 team show up and and the all looked old and then i woke up
              http://sword.myminicity.com/

Comment

I actually had a Stargate dream last night, which is unusual. I can't remember all of it but at one part people were going through the Stargate, which was for reasons unknown lying on one side, and I seemed to be tagging along and at one point Jack tripped over the edge and fell down into the wormhole. I was pondering in the dream on whether he would fly out of the Stargate att he other end of not, because of the angle he went into the wormhole.
                He reappeared a while later and I was asking him whythe Stargate was lying down. I said something like, 'don't tell me why, just give me a clue', and hegot a coin form his coin and flicked it into the air. We were standing on some metal stairs and it clunked down between the steps. So then he pulled the plastic cap off his camera (I don't know why he had a camera...) and flicked that into the air. And I said, 'Uh, you're going to have to give me a little more to go on'.
                Then the doorbell rang and I was rudely awoken from my dream. So I never did find out why the Stargate was on one side.
                So what does all that mean? I have no idea. It was probably induced by the fact that I watched Stargate (Deadman's Switch) before I went to bed and then read a chapter of Trial by Fire.
                Clare
                sigpic

Comment

A dream that I had a few nights ago was not even completely true to the Stargate canon. I dreamt that Carson Beckett's widow was dating Daniel Jackson and the other people from Atlantis were angry at her for dating again. They were doing things like crashing into her car.
                  "Time Travel: it's a cornucopia of disturbing concepts"-Ron Stoppable- Kim Possible

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                    had one last night maybe you could translate it

It was nighttime and the team(John, Teyla, Rodney, Ronon & Myself) were off world on a mission, the place seemed so dang familiar to me, mostly because it was my old house property from three years back, the place was a complete mess, at least the house still stood, Teyla and I went into the house only to find that the former owner was dead at the table with a knife in his neck, everyone else was eiother shot dead or missing, there was also two dead Wraith next to the dead man at the table.

Sheppard radioed me saying he was unable to get hold of Ronon or Rodney as they had gone to the house next door, apparently that place was in even worse shape and once they went inside we lost contact with them, Teyla and I were the only two nearst the Stargate when three Wraith Darts showed up.

Sheppard hid as dozens of Wraith beamed down, Teyla and I did a bit of sniping from in my old house(I later found out it actually was my old home because Weir told me where we went to when we got back) anyhow, as I was saying Teyla and I did some sinping then had to duck and run as the Darts fired on us.

Once we were outside the house, the nighbors heard the racket and opened fire on us as well, thankfully neither me nor Teyla were hit thanks again to the Kull Armor, we were able to make it back to the Stargate, started the thing up, and relized we didn't have or IDC, only Sheppard and Rodney had one on them, but then since I remembered how Selmak and Jacob got through the same type of shield when going to Anubis' home planet we thought to give it a shot and stepped through, and were fired on the instead we came through, it wasn't until Teyla was able to yell loud enough to get the rest of the soldiers to stop, things went down hill from there as we had to go back for everyone else.

reason why it went downhill, we forgot to take a Puddlejumper with us

I'll try to remember more in a later post
                    Continuing from where I left off

We where able to hide out from both the Wraith when Teyla and myself found Sheppard, after he found Dex and Mckay, so since the place had been bombed out already we stayed there, with one of us staying up to keep watch, I took first watch, then Dex took second, and John took third, when morning came we ventered outside in the daylight, the place we were hiding in was my friends house nextdoor to my old place, the place used to be srrounded by woods to the north and east, but the woods were gone as were all the barns as the place was once a farm.

in the place of the woods there was a factory building, and what looked like my friend Z lighting the place on fire to get back at the people inside for destroying his home, after he lit the corner of the place he hid behind a woodpile as Teyla and myself arived and asked him what was going on.

then the building blew its top, both figuretivly and literially, the whole top part of the smaller office building just shot up a mile or so into the air as fire erupted underneath it.

Then after the smoke cleared, Teyla and I saw something that made our blood run ice cold.

We saw someone that looked a JUST LIKE Teyla(and it was really Rachel I think) going by as fire rained down from the sky like little red hot rocks from a volcano falling all around her like raindrops as she was rushing two dogs and one good sized cat into what was left of a barn which had siomehow rebuilt itself.

then sadly the dream cut off as the phone rang

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Wow. I wish I could remember my dreams that clearly.

I haven't had a Stargate dream, per se... more a Stargate nightmare. I don't remember most of it, but I was in a Vancouver-esque forest alone, and suddenly I saw this vivid blue Wraith face peering out at me (dunno why I imagined it as blue; I think I might have been thinking of one of the blue-tinted Wraith from the Atlantis opening credits). Anyway, this Wraith started coming towards me faster than I could have run, I was frozen to the spot... and then I woke up in a cold sweat.

I've never been so glad to wake up. Even if it was 3 o'clock in the morning.
                      Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Originally posted by Calhoun View Post
                        Wow. I wish I could remember my dreams that clearly.
                        you remember them clealry if you have a photgraphic memoy and a lotta film(which I have both along with a pair of ZPMs for power)

Comment

My latest SG-1 dream involved the Tok'ra and Sam trying to fix a DHD. I don't remember it very well, though.

The latest one I really remember happened about a week ago: I dreamt I was on SG-1. It was the original team, probably around 5th season (I don't think it was 4th since Teal'c didn't have that beard thing). We were in a circle Jack was in front of us facing north. Sam was on his left. Teal'c was on his right. Daniel was next to Sam and I was next to Daniel. There was a space next to Teal'c where another person could squeeze in since I was so close to Daniel. There was no space between him and me. Jack was saying maybe we should steal some technology, and I said that was a bad idea, and he was like, "Yeah, you're probably right." So we didn't steal the technology. I dreamt that because I inadvertently read a bit of the synopsis to "Shades of Grey". I'm pretty sure the technology Jack wanted to steal in my dream wasn’t from the Tollans, though (I know "Shades of Grey" happened in 4th season, I'm just saying).

Oh! I had my first Atlantis dream about a month ago. For one reason or another I couldn't post about it here until now.

I actually don't know if Daniel was in Atlantis, so this could have been the first dream I've had that he wasn't in. I like to think he was there somewhere, but he definitely wasn't on the main Atlantis team. In any case, I was on the main Atlantis team. We were in this cave, and we passed by this part where there was this sort of shelf, and there was this gellish stuff on there. Dex was afraid of it. He didn't like it because the stuff had made a lot of the people where he lived sick. I'm guessing this was before the Wraith, so they maybe weren't as bad, but still enough to make him nervous. I smelled the stuff, and I think until then I'd never really thought as much about the fact that you can smell things in dreams. It smelled a bit like slime, but different. It's hard to explain. Anyway, I believe I picked some of it up as well, which I totally would have done in real life. I am way too curious for my own good. So Dex was saying something about how I shouldn't be around the stuff, and he started to leave, and Shep yelled at us to get going, and I put it down and followed Dex. I guess I told Shep about the stuff, because Dex was just thinking it was some moldy stuff, and I was thinking that it could actually be intelligent and didn't meant to hurt people. So it turned out that when it was in a damp cave sort of area, it gave off these fumes that were harmful to people, and depending how close it was to a town or village, or if people visited the caves a lot, it could cause a lot of problems. Obviously, we weren't where Dex used to live, but I think perhaps it was the same stuff. It was able to move somehow, but it didn't realise it was hurting people. It found out. Maybe I told it, and we discovered that if it was out in the open but immersed in water, it would be fine and wouldn't give off the dangerous fumes. We put it in a fountain and everyone was happy, and Dex stopped not liking the stuff as he realised it was intelligent but also didn't know it had hurt his people.

Comment

NEW DREAM!

I was with Team Sheppard(no Dex or Ford) and we went to a planet nearing dinner time on the world, and were invited to stay the night and eat with the people of the planet, the people of the place thought we were savoirs of some kind, and since Sheppard didn't want McKay to ruin the peoples fun he let Teyla and myself look around the small tent like city before the big bonfire night.

The place looked a lot like the SG-1 Alpha site after the Kull Warroir came in for a visit, lots of burned grass and trees, along with damaged buildings.

Teyla and I were shown to a small tent like place where we could stay for the night as a team, four cots were being set up for us to sleep on that night, only thing was, when the call for the bonfire to begin came, Teyla and Rodney had to go into the trees for some sticks because John of all people wants to make some marshmellos over the fire.

Then the bonfire came and we had fun while it lasted before a MAJOR lighting storm started up, the lighting blasting apart everything in its path, but when it hit the bonfire, not only did the fire go out.... but we did too.

We woke up in the woods somewheres near a river, well myself and Teyla woke up IN the river of all places soaking wet but not cold at all, the place was where the bonfire was before the lightning hit the thing, it sent us back in time about five hundred years.

more to come

Comment

I had these weird stargate dreams. In one, the guy who plays Ronon (Jason Momoa) was there. And he was wearing a bright red wig, like Ronon's hair, just red. In that dream i also found myself VERY dizzy under this rollercoaster.

Another dream, I was an asian girl (No idea why, perhaps I'd been watching too much Suite life of Zack & Cody) and it was my birthday, and i was talking to Sheppard and McKay, coz my dad wanted me to have a birthday party, I had gotten a pink cake too, before the party that I have no idea what happened about. I think Shep offered to have dinner with me, so I wouldn't have to be near my dad. I think someone like Ronon took his drink when I was talking to him and McKay, and I took it off the guy and gave it back to Shep.

I also had this dream this morning but i can't remember it. I think it had Atlantis in it, though.

Comment

I had a dream that started out with Thor leading a group of viking jaffa in the snow, who were looking for 2 jaffa who joined the goa'uld, and Thor was really big and muscular.

The dream then changed to Daniel Jackson and Samantha Carter taking someone somewhere (I don't remember possibly the SGC) and they had to pretend to be arrested in order to get there for some reason.

Then it jumped again and I was part of a team (I don't remember who else was on the team, though I think O'Neill was mentioned at one point) searching a dilapidated building for some sort of Asgard artifact, which turned out to be sitting out in the open behind the building. When I got close enough to see what it looked like, it was the same object from the Torment of Tantalus that displayed the "meaning of life stuff". When we approached, it beamed us somewhere, but I don't know where because it woke me up.

After I went back to sleep I had another dream that started out right back next to the device again, though now it was the same as it was in the Torment of Tantalus. After that, the dream was no longer stargate related.
                                sigpic

My Fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X