Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Syrene: You shouldn't try to be noticed at all costs either methinks. Just keep on posting and you'll be a Jaffa Fodder faster than you can say "newbie".

Originally posted by Ancient 1
    I can live with an ending to the series that lends to the belief that SG-1 and the others are still out there protecting us from those who would do us harm.
    I don't know, I somehow would like something to change for them also. Doesn't mean someone has to die or it has to be "happy and perfect", as ShadowMaat put it, but the show started with them getting together as a team and in the end... something should change again.
    Last edited by trinity1013; 27 August 2004, 06:39 AM.

Comment

I agree although these guys are good they can't be that good; that's why I liked Jonas coming on for a while, it kinda cleaned out the closet so to speak; its shame imo that s6 was pretty poor...in comparison to other seasons...sometimes..anyways my point is that they're (the writers) imo are "stretching" how far these guys can go...I base this on nothing really, but O'neill got lucky recently..so maybe when worst comes to worst, Jack dies first???

they've already killed of a certain doc and wasn't (cough cough) such a big deal so at the end of things i think one way the show could end is when jack dies in a huge finale...that would bring the TV SHOW to a quick conclusion i.m.o..

please fire away with your opinions...
      Last edited by hail_jack; 26 August 2004, 11:42 AM.
      Jackson: Hathor was the Egyptian goddess of fertility, inebriety, and music.
      O'Neill: Sex, drugs, and rock and roll?

Comment

Originally posted by hail_jack
        [...]at the end of things i think one way the show could end is when jack dies in a huge finale...that would bring the TV SHOW to a quick conclusion i.m.o..
        You know, there's another reason why I think that would suck: It would make me feel bad. I don't want to feel bad about the ending.

It would also taint the happy moments of earlier episodes. It would feel bittersweet when rewatching them. I don't want to feel bad about Stargate.
        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
          You know, there's another reason why I think that would suck: It would make me feel bad. I don't want to feel bad about the ending.

It would also taint the happy moments of earlier episodes. It would feel bittersweet when rewatching them. I don't want to feel bad about Stargate.
          Ahh....UPig waxing nostalgic.

Something very unexpected.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
            Saying that I wouldn't want any of SG-1 to die!!! or Thor! Why does anyone have to die?
            Imagine one of them (the four of them, that is) had to die, there'd be no way around it, it would definitely happen, no healing device, sarcophagus or symbiote-taking or anything the Asgard come up with... one is going to die - but you could decide who it's gonna be... whom would you choose?

I think I'd take Teal'c - let him die a hero's death, saving someone else, sacrificing himself for the cause of the Jaffa or something, I think that's what he wants anyway - to die like a warrior.

Comment

As I said..Jack should die...its only a tv show remember as for one or all of them dying would taint the memory of the show..c'mon its a great show already..if they're going to make a stuupid ending (i.e. they all live happy after etc, or even worse, if there is no real ending that, imo, would taint the memory of the show..8 years of good stuff for a lame ending...I'm thinking of a quote here...something to do with a candle and Oma Desala...wait..If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, the meal was cooked a long time ago......) whatever that's supposed to mean And that quote was completely put in there for no reason...

Comment

I'm sorry, Jack die? It would be wrong and weird, and did I mention wrong?
                Causality should not be taken lightly.

Comment

Personally, I think your post was rude and stupid...did I say rude? Everybody has got their own opinion buddy...besides a lot of people in the show have been killed off without it being considered weird..If you want to disagree fine...i don't care...I gotta admit though, there's a lot of "weird" stuff on the show...

Comment

Personally, I think your post was rude and stupid...did I say rude?
                    In your post before this one you say a happy ending would be "stupid" (and why, exactly??) and then you go on to say Livi2Jack is rude for saying killing of Jack would be "weird".

Get real. If you're entitled to your opinion, then so should Livi2Jack be.

Comment

Thanks U. P. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Comment

Originally posted by Livi2Jack
                        Thanks U. P. You are a gentleman and a scholar.
                        I'm not sure that's completely true, but thanks.

Comment

Ugly Pig is a Ms. Piggy fan, and my worshipper.

Comment

if they're going to make a stuupid ending (i.e. they all live happy after etc, or even worse, if there is no real ending that, imo, would taint the memory of the show...
                            I already know that a couple of people here would prefer a "status-quo-ever-after" ending to someone dying, but are there also people who'd prefer someone dying, not to a happy ending, but to no real ending?

Personally, I think your post was rude and stupid...
                            Gotta agree to Ugly Pig, nobody here called you (or your posts, for that matter) stupid, so I think you shouldn't do that either. You think they should kill off one of the main characters because you think it'd make a better ending. I understand and respect that. You don't say they should kill him because you hate him or something, so your opinion's justified but so are the opinions of people who would be utterly disappointed and fed up if they killed Jack (or anyone else) at the end of the show.
                            Last edited by trinity1013; 31 August 2004, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Livi2jack I'm sorry...English is not my first language...I read it wrong...I'm sorry... Ugly Pig and others thanks for pointing out my ingorance...

Comment

You are forgiven. Long live Jack.

Comment

Working...
                                X