X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mappalazarou
    Mr Bam

Is it true that you're a superhero?
    Ummm............where did that come from?

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
      Ummm............where did that come from?
      I'm just assuming that you guys at the studio were superheroes - how else could you have helpedmake such an incredibly awesome show?
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
        And here you told the guy to pick one question!
        I guess it was the wrong one, eh?
        LOL!!Ya, I guess so!!

Comment

I'm just assuming that you guys at the studio were superheroes - how else could you have helpedmake such an incredibly awesome show?
          Well, thank you very much for that round about compliment!!

Comment

Well, thank you very much for that round about compliment!!
            Anytime, dude. Just to let you know, us british think you guys are awesome - Have a greeny and a Ford

Cheers pal

PS. Love the hair.
            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Anytime, dude. Just to let you know, us british think you guys are awesome - Have a greeny and a Ford

Cheers pal

PS. Love the hair.
              Cheers mate!!The hair? Ok..........thanx........I think.....?

Comment

*hee hee* SLC made BamBam blush!

Here's a question for ya: Are we gonna get to see your good self in any more eps of SGA this season (whether "Wraithified" or not)?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps

Here's a question for ya: Are we gonna get to see your good self in any more eps of SGA this season (whether "Wraithified" or not)?
                  Oh yeah, dewraithified would be better
                  *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

I wouldn't say its my "good" self, but please feel free to join in the "where's BAMBAM" contest....there are no prizes of course, but you will have the knowledge of being the first one to report a spotting in an episode. It may happen sooner then you think.............Of course, this one was reported already.....................but, I am an Athosian member of the crew so I could be anywhere.....!??
                    Last edited by 2BAM; 15 August 2006, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Hey if we tell ya we love you, like SLC did, can we get some more hints for Common Ground?

Not to say that we don't love you anyway, of course, cos we absolutely utterly do but I'm also not above a bit of bribery and begging!
                      sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't say its my "good" self, but please feel free to join in the "where's BAMBAM" contest....there are no prizes of course, but you will have the knowledge of being the first one to report a spotting in an episode. It may happen sooner then you think.............http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...ourdogs010.jpg
                        Of course, this one was reported already.....................
                        Hee! Cool photo. The dog is scaring me though... it's giving me an evil look right out of the photo!

*runs and hides from scary Daedalus Dog*
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey if we tell ya we love you, like SLC did, can we get some more hints for Common Ground?

Not to say that we don't love you anyway, of course, cos we absolutely utterly do but I'm also not above a bit of bribery and begging!
                          Boy, Ali will ya quit that whole sucking up to BamBam thing you have going??? *please*

BamBam, you're the best, brightes and handsomest man alive....

Please give us some Common Ground or 'Phantom'-hints
                          *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

There you go.........last hint I can come up with.......

Comment

Hee! Cool photo. The dog is scaring me though... it's giving me an evil look right out of the photo!

*runs and hides from scary Daedalus Dog*
                              That dog actually hugs people. She is just looking at the person taking the photo.....her mummy.

Comment

Originally posted by caty
                                Boy, Ali will ya quit that whole sucking up to BamBam thing you have going??? *please*

BamBam, you're the best, brightes and handsomest man alive....

Please give us some Common Ground or 'Phantom'-hints
                                Wow, you are good......Phantom hints......hmmm......let's see............

Comment

Working...
                                X