Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JUst wanted to say a HUGE thank you for coming and doing the great stunts on stage and also taking the time out to go to the GW dinner and posing for photos. THANK YOU!!!

Lovebar made by natz099
    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Thanks for showing up for the Con in Van on the weekend. I had a great time on Friday Night at the GW dinner. Sat Night was also great. You left before the dancing started, too bad it was good. Maybe next time?

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
        JUst wanted to say a HUGE thank you for coming and doing the great stunts on stage and also taking the time out to go to the GW dinner and posing for photos. THANK YOU!!!
        Thank you for showing up yourself, it was a pleasure meeting you finally. You were the first alias that I remembered from GW!! I hope you guys enjoyed everything at the con. and also got some sleep!!

Comment

Originally posted by boopsy01
          Thanks for showing up for the Con in Van on the weekend. I had a great time on Friday Night at the GW dinner. Sat Night was also great. You left before the dancing started, too bad it was good. Maybe next time?

So too did I at the GW dinner. I had to leave Saturday though. It wasn't because I wasn't digging the tunes(I wasn't), but they took me outta there so the Creation staff could wrap up. I had to attend a Birthday that I was already late for as well so............I hope you all had a great time yourselves........you looked like you were when I was leaving anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
            So too did I at the GW dinner. I had to leave Saturday though. It wasn't because I wasn't digging the tunes(I wasn't), but they took me outta there so the Creation staff could wrap up. I had to attend a Birthday that I was already late for as well so............I hope you all had a great time yourselves........you looked like you were when I was leaving anyway.
            I heard about that birthday party.

New question...

Are you going through withdrawls now that your harem has gone home?

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor

New question...

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...GWDinner10.jpg

LOL! Probably .

Thanks Bam Bam for taking the time outta your busy schedule to hang with us. It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope someday to see you again at another con.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
              Photobucket

Comment

told you I would see you in action! looking good...those are a special kind of work out shoe you have there, lol

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                  told you I would see you in action! looking good...those are a special kind of work out shoe you have there, lol

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/3...ambam2a0qp.jpg
                  MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
                  Sorry. Flashback to the "action arms"

Erin couldn't have said it better, BamBam. THANKS for sharing your time with us. The "stunt show spectacular" was GREAT!

Comment

New question...

That's pretty funny...............but not really.

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                      LOL! Probably .

Thanks Bam Bam for taking the time outta your busy schedule to hang with us. It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope someday to see you again at another con.
                      You are welcome very much!! As long as the event promotion guys call me, I'll show up!!

Comment

*furiously starts typing an e-mail to Adam to beg for Bam Bam in Chicago*

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                        Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
                          Yeah, it was a great night. The birthday party would have been great to attend! It was all good though, we continued on and our made our own fun!

Comment

New question...

Would there be any jealousy there at all??

Comment

New question...

WOW.. not sure how I feel about being an honorary harem member...
                              Seriously, though, thanks for taking the time you did to hang out with us all. The stuff you put into the show, all the fight scenes in Atlantis, is a huge part of what I enjoy the most. The stunt show was very very cool, and I'm sure they'd love to have you in Chicago.

Atlantis Base offers greetings from the Pegasus Galaxy
                              "Just when you think you're not in Kansas anymore, it turns out you are."

http://babyseals.care2.com/
                              www.stopthesealhunt.com

Comment

@bam: Yeah, make sure to ask Brad, now that I know someone else wonders about these things, I'm reassured that you will get to the bottom of this maybe a crossover and a sparring match? Ah, I see it now...

and for the sword-fighting thing - they already have that issue with ronin, and to be honest, not that much gore has happened in season 2, and I didn't mind - I want to see cool action, no bloodshed. Just some slick dual-wielding would be cool . Crap, I'm such a sucker for good-choreographed sword-fighting
                                Free Jaffa

Comment

Working...
                                X