This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
    I think Bam Bam would look great in a kilt...worn the traditional way, of course.
    Easy......easy.......

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
      That or his missus has warned him not to encourage the fangirls!! Hehe!!
      She thinks it's fun!

Comment

Hi Bambam,

At last years Vancouver Con we noticed that Jason got you up on stage with him at any opportunity. Is he a little nervous or intimidated by all of us crazy fans? BTW my daughter was just saying tonight that she thought it was a great/fantastic/crazy idea you had for handing out stunt audition dvd's at the Con.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
          Ah.....no.
          Lol.

She thinks it's fun!
          Oh good, I'm glad we didn't freak her out at P4!

Comment

She thinks it's fun!
            Thats cos shes an absolute legend!

Hows life treatin ya BamBam?

heehee got to throw someone over my shoulder in training last night..dont know how it happened..but it was fun!

Comment

Hey BAMBAM , now that there is all the previews of the upcoming Stargate Universe have you had a chance to work with the cast yet ? thanks so much keep up the great work !!

ps: oh and that would nice to see you wearing a Kilt !!
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Hey Bam Bam. You are such a great sport letting us tease you all the time. Thanks for that.

What was the most painful and difficult injury you have sustained in your career? How did you deal with it so that you could get your game back as fast as possible?
                Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Gah! Thanks guys! Now i can't get the image of BamBam in a bright red kilt out of my head now!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                    Gah! Thanks guys! Now i can't get the image of BamBam in a bright red kilt out of my head now!!

*Remember he is wearing it in the traditional way

and he like to twirl ( sorry i had to put it )
                    sigpic
                    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I hereby apologise for ever mentioning the word 'kilt'

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                        *Remember he is wearing it in the traditional way

and he like to twirl ( sorry i had to put it )
                        Ahhhhh-HHHHHH!!! Thank you! now i'm definatly not gonna get it out of my head!!

Poor, BamBam, having to put up with us when we're like this!! Hehe!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jewels View Post
                          Hi Bambam,

At last years Vancouver Con we noticed that Jason got you up on stage with him at any opportunity. Is he a little nervous or intimidated by all of us crazy fans? BTW my daughter was just saying tonight that she thought it was a great/fantastic/crazy idea you had for handing out stunt audition dvd's at the Con.
                          Jason is just fine with fans........ Thanx for the compliment on the dvd's......I was just trying to have a good time for everyone including myself.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                            Lol.

Oh good, I'm glad we didn't freak her out at P4!
                            She's pretty hard to freak out.

Comment

She's pretty hard to freak out.
                              That's good, if I had a stuntman husband I'd be freaked out every time he went to work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                                Hey BAMBAM , now that there is all the previews of the upcoming Stargate Universe have you had a chance to work with the cast yet ? thanks so much keep up the great work !!

ps: oh and that would nice to see you wearing a Kilt !!
                                Yes I have worked with the cast.....every last one of them.....they are all a joy.

Comment

Working...
                                X