This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
    And.....I was voted in as the new President of Stunts Canada.
    WOOHOOO!! Way cool, BamBam!

Hey, is that one of those things that, like SAG, is voted on by the membership?

Comment

Holy Crap Congrats man!!! thats awesome news!!!!

Congrats on your new Presidency you are awesome dude! so can we call you Mr. President now or is that too much ??
      Uh....probably a tad over the top...
      Hows about Mr.Prez?

Celebratory awesome smilies!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
        WOOHOOO!! Way cool, BamBam!

Hey, is that one of those things that, like SAG, is voted on by the membership?
        100% only the membership's vote.

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
          Holy Crap Congrats man!!! thats awesome news!!!!

Hows about Mr.Prez?

Celebratory awesome smilies!!!!!

LOL! Thanx.

Comment

I assume that the US has a similiar one. Are you a member of that one, also? Or does Stunts Canada work in the US, while working?

Comment

Goodluck!! Every gym I have been to has a rowing machine.....not to worry.
              Thanks. I'm going to ask one of my co-workers who uses the gym alot and see if he can show me the equipment. I'd rather learn from someone I know; though I'd still rather do this in the comforts of my own home, oh well!

Originally posted by 2BAM
              Cool. Congradulations!
              So exactly what do you get to do as the new prez????
              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by lcshepp View Post
                Is there a story behind 'Joe Flansywansy' that you can share?
                Oh god! That name is gonna stick! *facepalm*
                sigpic

Comment

The hero shot was most definately of the leap. They were shooting high speed around the corner while we were prepping the highfall.....we were ready super early of course......and the camera assist. forgot to change the mag after burning through all that film at 120 frames or whatever it was.....resulting with.....the film running out during my countdown for the highfall. It was a great shot too.......oh well......that's the way it works sometimes.

Ah, that's really a shame. I loved that Wraith - total badass (the way they all should be!). I am so gonna miss the Wraith... *sniffle*

So, Mr. Prez , do you have a stunt that you've always wanted to try (or direct), but have never had the chance? If so, what is it?

As always, thank you for your time!

das
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
                    I assume that the US has a similiar one. Are you a member of that one, also? Or does Stunts Canada work in the US, while working?
                    The U.S. has several and they all compete against each other with a vigor. I am not a member of any of those but I would become an international member of one particular if invited.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                      So exactly what do you get to do as the new prez????
                      Hahahaha Prez!! its catching on!! mwahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                        Ah, that's really a shame. I loved that Wraith - total badass (the way they all should be!). I am so gonna miss the Wraith... *sniffle*

So, Mr. Prez , do you have a stunt that you've always wanted to try (or direct), but have never had the chance? If so, what is it?

As always, thank you for your time!

das
                        Pretty much covered it all in some way, shape or form at this point........gotta think about that one for awhile.

Comment

Pretty much covered it all in some way, shape or form at this point........gotta think about that one for awhile.

Hey BAM BAM,

so you have done every stunt imaginable ??

been on fire , jump from a tall building ?( or have been pushed whatever the stunt may ask for), flipped a car in the air , been hit with things

hmm ....good question, well i would like to see someone in Stargate jump from a helicopter i just think that is so cool i saw it in Die Hard
                          sigpic
                          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Congratulations!
                            Wow, to be voted in because your peers wanted you as Mr Prez? That must be such a great feeling. Pat yourself on the back...hey, you're a stuntman, you should be able to do that, right?

Leading on from this and asking something completely different ... is there a least favourite stunt you have? Something which makes you groan when you see you have to either co-ordinate it, or actually perform it?
                            sigpic

Comment

Golly, gosh, gee whiz, Mr. President, Bam Bam. You will have to get your wife to sing Happy Birthday to you the way Marilyn Monroe did...when it's your birthday, of course. I think your daughter would really get a kick out of it.

As the newly elected president, what is your role?
                              Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Wot?? I stumped you?? That's impossible!

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                                Leading on from this and asking something completely different ... is there a least favourite stunt you have? Something which makes you groan when you see you have to either co-ordinate it, or actually perform it?

Good one!

Not sure what Bam Bam's the answer will be for least favorite stunt he's performed, but I wouldn't be surprised if it involved something in high heels and a dress...

So, PREZ...

Have you ever rode a bull in a real rodeo setting (not mechanical)?

das
                                Last edited by dasNdanger; 19 February 2009, 11:36 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X