• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
    adam young
    Thanks Tina!

Comment

hahaha during the demo myself and James Embree kept asking eachother if we had enough distance
      Heh. Yeah, I noticed a coupla times he gestured you to move back a bit before running through the sequence again..
      sigpic

Comment

@ali hahahah yeah ..fun times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

had the urge when i had the mic to well...taunt Adam.but that wouldnt have ended well

@Snowy the 3 stunt guys on stage were : Adam Young, James Embree and Anthony Traher

*note im not counting bambam..too much awesomeness to quantify *
        Last edited by teknikal; 01 February 2009, 09:36 AM.

Comment

had the urge when i had the mic to wel...taunt Adam.but that wouldnt have ended well

@Snowy the 3 stunt guys on stage were : Adam Young, James Embree and Anthony Traher

*note im not counting bambam..too much awesomeness to quantify
          I knew James Embree, but only caught Adam & Anthony's first name. So Thanks!

LOL at Adam for "hogging" the mic.

And YEAH BamBam is awesome.

Linde took this pic of you:

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
            I knew James Embree, but only caught Adam & Anthony's first name. So Thanks!

LOL at Adam for "hogging" the mic.

And YEAH BamBam is awesome.

Linde took this pic of you:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...P4/t_linde.jpg
            OH THAT IS VERY COOL!!!

as soon as i get to change my avatar on here its gonna have to be a demo pic isnt it

Comment

keep paul away from kavan too!! 'he made me eat steak!!'

linkage to a demo vid that finally uploaded!! thanks to chiayana for the vid
              That was a WAY COOL VID!!! Great job, everyone!
              I can totally see BamBam wanting to continue that, too. "Again, faster"

Comment

Haha, I'd forgotten about Adam 'hogging' the mic

Comment

Comment

Yay! A decent picture of Adam. I couldn't get many from the angle I was at, there were a few people in the way

Comment

hahaha 'you dont get to hold the mic!'

Comment

And to James;

"you don't get to speak" or something like that, can't really remember

Comment

keep paul away from kavan too!! 'he made me eat steak!!'

linkage to a demo vid that finally uploaded!! thanks to chiayana for the vid
                          I had been looking forward to seeing this video teknikal. That is so cool! What a treasured memory that you got! - Way to go Bambam and crew!
                          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

im hoping to get a copy of the whole thing from Wolfevents (i think it was 30 mins all together) .its one of those things that is gonna stay with me forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                              Hey Bambam, can you walk properly yet? Remind me to keep Paul away from you next time
                              "walk properly"?! Actually, no, forget i ask, i don't wanna know!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                                "walk properly"?! Actually, no, forget i ask, i don't wanna know!
                                I've just realised what that sounded like to anyone who wasn't there. (Or like me, has a mind that has been influenced by Neil Roberts and/or Kavan Smith. )

Paul and Bambam consumed a fair bit of Scotch in London, that's what I meant

Comment

Working...
                                X