This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
    Funny thing....that's exactly what I was thinking....but.....didn't want to bring up models.
    hahahahaha i was gonna shout out 'I turned left!!!' but thought I would get alot of questionable glances

'dont do drugs mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkayyyy'

Comment

Wow.....maybe you should let him know.....?
      *spits her RedBull out all over the computer*
      I cannot believe you just said that! *cackles*

We had a great time....we always do....depending on what country you bring me to....you get a different crew each time.....just like buying a bag of chips.
      Now i'm really regretting not going to P4! I had to work all bloody weekend! I wasn't going to but my boss apparently had an emergency and had to go to london that weekend and asked my to work the weekend. Someone please tell me how you can have an emergency nearly a week before it happens?

*sorry for rant!

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
      hahahahaha i was gonna shout out 'I turned left!!!' but thought I would get alot of questionable glances

'dont do drugs mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkayyyy'
      Got anything for me? *winks*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
        Great picture, Linzi. I know Bam Bam is tall. I've been face to face with him several times. Being 5'2 on a good day, I spend most of my time looking up at people. But, being shorter, I make up for it with attitude and assertiveness. And a personal desire to toss something at Neelan Liquor the next time we meet, and she knows why...heh heh

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
          *spits her RedBull out all over the computer*
          I cannot believe you just said that! *cackles*

Now i'm really regretting not going to P4! I had to work all bloody weekend! I wasn't going to but my boss apparently had an emergency and had to go to london that weekend and asked my to work the weekend. Someone please tell me how you can have an emergency nearly a week before it happens?

*sorry for rant!

Got anything for me? *winks*
          It was a shame that you missed it! A lot of us thought it was the best con EVER! Are you going to Chevron at least???

Comment

Thanks for spending time with us last weekend and showing us how hard it is to do those stunts that look so good on TV.
            You didn't have to add in camera's, costumes or scenery either which must make it even more complicated
            I shall never look at a fight scene in the same way again!
            sigpic

Comment

HEHEHEHE.....you know that was a joke, right?
              Hmmm... so you claim...

No doubt we'll be seeing footage of the arrest on the TV on Street Wars in the future....
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                It was a shame that you missed it! A lot of us thought it was the best con EVER! Are you going to Chevron at least???
                I really regret not going to P4! I should have told my boss to stick the weekend covering his 'emergency'! (He's really doing my head in lately!) I don't mind doing extra shifts for other people because it means more money for me but i feel as if i'm the first person he asks all the time! Do you know what i mean?

Chevron? when is that? i didn't know there would be another convention soon in the UK!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                  I really regret not going to P4! I should have told my boss to stick the weekend covering his 'emergency'! (He's really doing my head in lately!) I don't mind doing extra shifts for other people because it means more money for me but i feel as if i'm the first person he asks all the time! Do you know what i mean?

Chevron? when is that? i didn't know there would be another convention soon in the UK!
                  Well Bedford on 20th of Feb! There are some Sg-1 Guests and Joe & Jason!

Comment

@ Alipeeps how funny would that be!! 'Hey i know that guy'!!!!

hahahahaha i have NEVER!!!!!! been so nervous in my life as i was that weekend!! (thats including graduations....practical exams..tournaments..gradings in front of taekwondo association presidents) first it was the costume comp(we really reall really wanted to do ADB justice!!!!) and then i thought id be ok for the demo cos when it comes to martial arts im calm ..but then saw the boat load of people in the hall and the fact the guests were there too i was just like 'awww f**k!'
                    lol i went up on the stage just seein kavan..i was like 'ok thats not too bad' then saw chuck and neil (who put his photo op back to come watch) and all the people in the hall and was like 'aw crap!!' then when bambam said 'hi chris hyerdahl' i was like 'dear god what else is gonna happen!!' then i saw paul beside chris drinkin a cup of tea and everythin is just a blur!!!!!!!!
                    Last edited by teknikal; 28 January 2009, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
                      neil (who put his photo op back to come watch)
                      That was hilarious!

On the screen: "Photoshoots - Neil Roberts, all tickets"

*five seconds later, Neil creeps into the hall followed by a bunch of people and speaks to the tech crew*

A few minutes later: "Or not..."

Comment

hahaha and i still ended up missing it!!! lol

next time!!! iwill get a nother pic with that man!
                        Last edited by teknikal; 28 January 2009, 01:20 PM.

Comment

I'm really jealous of you all. If i could have gone, i would! *sob* I never got to met BamBam! *sniff* Ah, well! Maybe next time!
                          sigpic

Comment

Heee! The Siege (all 3 parts!) is on Sky2 - Athosian BamBam!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                              Heee! The Siege (all 3 parts!) is on Sky2 - Athosian BamBam!
                              I meant to ask Bambam if that character had a name lol. It's a shame he wasn't on-screen more!

Comment

Hey, technikle, did you get my t-shirt?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X