This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
    In theory, all the Athosians have been captured or done in by the wraith, as far as I know, but, I would love to be that guy again.....he was fun!!
    oh i remember watching that scene for the first time. I was jumping up and down going, "THAT'S BAMBAM, THAT IS!!!" and my dad and my little brother looking at me as if i was nuts!! Now i really have to go to bed now! Night night, bambam, from england and don't let the bed bugs bite!! *cackles*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
      wow! evening, bambam!! Am online same time as you! Cool! it's 11.25pm here in england and i'm still up!! A bit tired though as i got up at 6am to be at work for 6.30am, then didn't get home til 4pm. Ah, poor me!! *snickers* Okay, i only work in a petrol station but when you try dealing with my boss who is a complete idiot, it gets a bit tiring. So goodnight, Bambam, from my corner of the earth!!
      Goodnight!

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
        My main reason for wanting to get on American Gladiators would be to meet Layla(my wife's name) Ali, and try to convince her to introduce me to her father.....the greatest,.....you know who he is.....that is on my list of things to do before I die, at the top!!!
        Well that's definitely a notable person to have on your list. I certainly wouldn't turn down an opportunity to meet the Great One. Or his daughter, I am sure she is pretty interesting to tall to. Hopefully you'll get your chance!

And since Joe is the one who mentioned it first, I'd make it Joe's responsibility to set it up for you. Since he brought it up and all. Make him do all the leg work.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
        Photobucket

Comment

Ok, ok......now there has been 3 of you in a row asking about this?? Well......of course I would do it, given proper notice.....I would want to be in good enough shape to win, of course. Sounds like a good time to me!!
          Joe wrote on his blog that you called him the other night to ask about it. Looks promising

Now, if only I knew what it was...

Comment

Thank you very much.....I believe you can see some examples of silat in "The Last Man......" check it out!!
            Thanks BamBam! I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Hey, Babe! Long time, no see. Glad to have you back!

From GW's interview with Christopher Heyerdahl about Sanctuary

He (martin) was complaining about [Stargate Atlantis stunt/fight coordinator] James Bamford's bad reading ability, what an awful actor he was and "Please, at least you're slightly better than James Bamford. Would you come over and give us a hand?"

Q: You have any comment about this?

Comment

Yay! It's starting!

American Gladiators Update: Our Bam Bam has been put forth as a possible candidate. Now, his fate rests in the hands of the Gladiator selection committee: Triclops, Minerva the Merciless, Iron Lung, Nuklo, and The Slapinator. I’ll keep you posted.
                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...www-schnitzel/

Comment

That's too awesome!!! But I doubt they'd want to choose someone who has such a GREAT chance of winning. But I promise to watch if BamBam is on. We'll need a heads-up of course.

Comment

Someone's gonna need to direct me to somewhere I can watch it, we don't get it in the UK

Comment

Hi BAM BAM, I have another question, when do they start filming season 5 of SGA ?, i am so sorry if you have gotten asked this question already, but thank you anyways
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Hope you had a good New Years!!!! I know I did over here in Teyla's socks, she and the team had a crazy night! Much love!!

~Tey

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                          Someone's gonna need to direct me to somewhere I can watch it, we don't get it in the UK
                          neither do we in Australia...I think we used to thought
                          "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                          "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                          Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                            neither do we in Australia...I think we used to thought
                            I think we had our own version didn't we?

Lovebar made by natz099
                            My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

I definately remember our version, there was one called Wolf who scared the hell out of me when I was a kid. He was insane

Comment

Hi Bam Bam:

Hopefully, you will be working on April 2nd so you can join our BBQ. We are sorting out all the necessary legal requirements to have a BBQ at the Bridge Studios fence for lunch that day. It's our way of saying thanks to everyone who puts Atlantis and Stargate SG-1 together for us.
                                Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X