This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capt. Voronokova
    Since you're around. Hi from the Atlantic coast!

How soon do you see the scripts and/or set locations before filming? I'm thinking in terms of what prep time you require to get the right equipment or choreography organized.

Thanks for your time.
    Usually we have 1 to 2 weeks to see a script before shooting that episode. It really depends on how fast the writing is done.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      The best we can tell (me and my friends on the F.O.R.D. thread) you get a new green block every 100 points. But you move to a different stage of symbiote (sp)faster than that. But in the FAQ file it says it's a combo of how many posts, time on GW and rep points you receive. It's all quite a mystery. But I like a good mystery!
      You have a great thread going here, I hope you will continue to answer questions dispite your grouling sched. I feel for you and the sleep thing. Hope to see more of you on screen too!!! woooo hoooo! I am a TKD artist too and I love your work. Thanks a bunch, you're a hoot! A very talented hoot! Be careful out there.
      Much appreciated comments, thanx!!

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
        I was at the Battlestar Galactica Con today in Burbank and Jamie Bamber was telling a story of how Katee Sackhoff really hit him in the nose during one of there scenes this last year and drew blood. I know from my own martial arts training and working with demo teams that even the best scripted, well rehearsed fight can go wrong if someone is off timig or placement wise. So my question is have you had ay mishaps on Stargate that you be willing to share?
        Nothing to make note of......................there have a few bumps and bruises though!! LOL!! The actors and stunt folks rehearse alot on this show, so we prevent most of the usual mistakes from happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemetheus
          Have the been any stunts, on Stargate or elsewhere, that, no matter what you did or how hard you tried, didn't work on film, or at all?
          Nope. There is always a way..............sometimes we just have to change it a little to suit the situation, but..............there is always a way.

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
            Hi 2Bam!

I know you won't be able to give us the details and s2 hasn't been completed yet, but is there a particular episode of Atlantis's new season that you are really pleased with, as regards to how the fights and/or stunt work turned out?

Thanks for all the great entertainment!!

Let me see...................."RUNNER"................"DUET"..................."CONVERS ION"..............Actually, every stunt sequence on Season 2 has worked out to my liking!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord You
              From his five seconds in the preview on Sci-fi, Jason Momoa seems typically Hawaiian. (My old roommate was born in Hawaii.) Is he a cool cat? What's the actor like on set?
              You will find that Jason is not a typical anything!! He is multi-talented, and full of surprises. Get ready for the ride!

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
                Much appreciated comments, thanx!!
                YW

Comment

You will find that Jason is not a typical anything!! He is multi-talented, and full of surprises. Get ready for the ride!
                  Great... Can't wait! I initially didn't like the concept of Dex, but the short previews and leaked photos changed my opinion. Hopefully there will be another Lowdown featuring the actors again. Those things are hilarious! Thanks for the replies.

Comment

Let me see...................."RUNNER"................"DUET"..................."CONVERS ION"..............Actually, every stunt sequence on Season 2 has worked out to my liking!!
                    Thanks for that!

Just to let you know, that I'm now VERY over-excited and will probably stay that way until October...when s2 starts here in the UK!!

Comment

Hey Bam, how exactly did you do the bit in 'Decent' with Sam and Jack drowning on board the mothership? Because it really looked like they were inside a completly sealed section of a set. Did you fake it somehow? Or did AT and RDA really get into a tank, get the roof shut, then make lots of 'NEED AIR!' gestures for the camara?
                      --
                      The Stargate Technology Centre

Comment

Originally posted by Chris O'Farrell
                        Hey Bam, how exactly did you do the bit in 'Decent' with Sam and Jack drowning on board the mothership? Because it really looked like they were inside a completly sealed section of a set. Did you fake it somehow? Or did AT and RDA really get into a tank, get the roof shut, then make lots of 'NEED AIR!' gestures for the camara?
                        You have to check out the rest of this thread. I am not the stunt coordinator on SG1. I have just taken over as the martial arts/fight choreographer since this new season. I am the Stunt Coordinator on Atlantis. Sorry, I can't answer your question.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris O'Farrell
                          I can answer this. It was part of the special features on one of the DVDs.

The hall set had a roof, backwall, sides. The front wall was missing so they could shoot and the actors wouldn't be completely trapped. The set was then lowered into a tank giving the impression that the mothership was flooding. And yes, both RDA and AT did their own stunts.

I have no questions to ask myself but just wanted to say thanx Bam for sticking around and answering everybodies questions Your doing a great job on the show, can't wait to see season 2

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                            I can answer this. It was part of the special features on one of the DVDs.

The hall set had a roof, backwall, sides. The front wall was missing so they could shoot and the actors wouldn't be completely trapped. The set was then lowered into a tank giving the impression that the mothership was flooding. And yes, both RDA and AT did their own stunts.

I have no questions to ask myself but just wanted to say thanx Bam for sticking around and answering everybodies questions Your doing a great job on the show, can't wait to see season 2
                            Thanx for watching in the first place, and thanx for enjoying what you see!!

Comment

Hi Bambam, It seems there is a calm before the show starts and we are all so excited to have S2 take off. You will probably be flooded with questions once it does. So let me sneek one in before that. My question is: what do you do during your down time mid. season? Thanks for being here! We love having you.
                              Last edited by purpletoo1; 07 July 2005, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Hey bam thanks. Purples Signature reminded me of something. We will be revisiting the T-Rex planet?

Comment

Working...
                                X