X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
    Hi Bam Bam:

Who is the very tall fellow with his back to the camera? It looks like Dan Payne.

Nope.....he is an actor playing a Satedan......his name is Alex.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick-J View Post
      @ Arctic Goddess: my guess is Paul Mullie, but I'm probably wrong

you played Gambit? and it was cut out of the movie what were they thinking

aren't there any pictures of it either?
      No photos.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        Actually, I think that guy is none other than Mark Dacascos
        Mark is 5'9"

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
          Evening Bambam
          Did they include the scene in the DVD extras?
          Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by gina View Post
            did you ever get seriously injured while doing a stunt ?
            Torn muscles, cracked ribs, squished disk, stuff like that.....nothing too serious.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
              Nope.
              That's just mean. After all the work that's put into deleted scenes, you'd think they'd at least put them in the extras.

Comment

Torn muscles, cracked ribs, squished disk, stuff like that.....nothing too serious.
                *ouch* ... are you ever anxious about getting injured? I mean, can you do your work with cracked ribs etc.? Silly question as I think about it - that´s the occupational risk, I suppose...but still: how do you deal with fear (or how do you manage not being afraid) ??

Comment

Nope....just one scene......in a gambling house in New Orleans.....playing poker.......my hand ignites the cards I am holding.....Lots of shaking and veins poping out of my forearm........stuff like that.
                  Oh, man. That sounds awesome. Dammit, I wish I could see that...

Was the scene supposed to be Gambit's powers first manifesting then?

I'm not going to tell you what I misread the above as saying... suffice to say, it caused me to do a double take and it'll teach me to pay closer attention when reading in future...
                  sigpic

Comment

Not on this show but I have stunt doubled for Steve in the past.
                    Heh! I saw that and yes that is very cool!

But you do work on the stunts on the SG1 movies, so does this mean that Steve (Camulus) is not involved in any fighting?

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                      I'm not going to tell you what I misread the above as saying... suffice to say, it caused me to do a double take and it'll teach me to pay closer attention when reading in future...
                      It actually took me a minute to figure out what on Earth you were talking about Ali!

Comment

Nope.....he is an actor playing a Satedan......his name is Alex.
                        Is that Aleks Paunovic??

And just outta curiousity you ever worked with (or met) Eric Norris??

Comment

Hey Bam Bam:

We are getting B.C's weather here in Alberta. It's raining!!!

Does Tavia watch Stargate? If so, who does she thing is hot, besides you, I mean. Just curious.
                          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Speaking of raining in B.C. can you send it over here to Pegasus please?

thanks muchly

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hey Bambam, I was just wondering, where is the furthest you have had to travel for work? You said you were in Eastern Europe for Eragon, anywhere even further?

I'm sitting here watching James Bond: Tomorrow Never Dies and thinking how much better the stunts would be if you were doing some of them...

Comment

Not planned at the moment that I am told.....but I could be just not knowing at this point and maybe McKay is going to get into a gigantic slap fest any moment..................
                                slap fest you say ?? oh wow!!!!, can't wait i hope it is the stunt scene of the century, you know the one that ends up killing all the Wraith
                                sigpic
                                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X