This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
    OMG and so are you!!!! I only posted the question about 5 mins ago!!!
    Haha........I just checked in before I head to work!! Sunny day out there.....gotta go!! Take care!!! Ciao.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
      Haha........I just checked in before I head to work!! Sunny day out there.....gotta go!! Take care!!! Ciao.
      Have fun BamBam!!!!

Comment

Have fun BamBam!!!!
        O ya.......good times had by all!!

Comment

Yes that is my back alright....wow.....Joe is fast!!! We just shot that fight yesterday!!!
          Hee. Another cool t-shirt there BamBam.. you must have quite the collection!

Have a fun day at work!
          sigpic

Comment

That sounds.....er....um......like the usual. Nothing for sure, something to spark your interest and keep attending, just in case....but......nothing for sure.
            Aw, that's a shame. I really hope you can go because I booked my ticket today and would love to see you there

Yes that is my back alright....wow.....Joe is fast!!! We just shot that fight yesterday!!!
            He's posted quite a few pics of you recently

From the other pics he posted, Jason and Joe F are involved. Is Rachel involved in the fight too?
            Also, in one of them, someone seems to be putting fake blood on Joe. Can we expect some whumpage in that episode...?

Comment

Bam Bam, did you get the chocolate?
              Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Hey BamBam - Joe M just posted this pic in his blog.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e4...3/DSC05358.jpg
                GREAT spotting, SD! I'd recognize that lovely arm anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                  Bam Bam, did you get the chocolate?
                  Yes I did, and somehow the other questions and responses are now gone............hmmmmmmm? Ya know......you were asking me about keeping in shape....I was telling you the truth on how to do it.....you still wanted to eat chocolate anyway.....and cheese, and dairy, etc.......remember?

Comment

Okay, now that is just not fair. After weeks and weeks of trying to be online at the same time you are, Bambam, my mum calls me down for dinner. That just sucks... I hope you're still on when I get back

Comment

Yes I did, and somehow the other questions and responses are now gone............hmmmmmmm? Ya know......you were asking me about keeping in shape....I was telling you the truth on how to do it.....you still wanted to eat chocolate anyway.....and cheese, and dairy, etc.......remember?
                      Yay! You are here!

Yes, I was whining about having to give up all the yummies. Actually, I can do that. I've improved my self discipline in the food category. Now for the hard part, the exercise.

I walk in the evenings, at least 20 minutes, or I work out on a tread mill at least 20 minutes at a time. I am working up to jogging on it. I know I also have to build up muscle and have been working on my arm muscles.

So, why is dairy bad, especially cheese? I try to stay away from bread and drink lots of water. Anything else I need to do?

Comment

Yay! You are here!

Yes, I was whining about having to give up all the yummies. Actually, I can do that. I've improved my self discipline in the food category. Now for the hard part, the exercise.

I walk in the evenings, at least 20 minutes, or I work out on a tread mill at least 20 minutes at a time. I am working up to jogging on it. I know I also have to build up muscle and have been working on my arm muscles.

So, why is dairy bad, especially cheese? I try to stay away from bread and drink lots of water. Anything else I need to do?
                        Humans are simply not meant to eat or drink other animals breast milk....that's it. It's simple. We are the only animals that do and it is responsible for a bunch of allergies and medical problems with us. Some are more sensitive than others....like me.....but we all are just being sheep by following what everyone has done for years and ingest that stuff. Ya....it's freakin' good, but not in the long or short run. You have to do way more than 20 mins in the begining or you won't burn any fat. You only just start to burn fat at 20 mins. Do your cardio in the morning, before you eat....you burn even more fat that way. Have a little snack of some kind after, then do some light circut training. No fried foods...no pop....no booze.....And you can start with a bowel cleanse too....for a month probably.

Comment

Ok that sounds way to complex for me. I'll stick to eating meat, having milk in the morning and walking for an hour after work

Exercise makes me feel good. No idea why when I'm probably the most un-athletic person in the world

Any other hints you can pass out 2BAM?

Lovebar made by natz099
                          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Humans are simply not meant to eat or drink other animals breast milk....that's it. It's simple. We are the only animals that do and it is responsible for a bunch of allergies and medical problems with us. Some are more sensitive than others....like me.....but we all are just being sheep by following what everyone has done for years and ingest that stuff. Ya....it's freakin' good, but not in the long or short run. You have to do way more than 20 mins in the begining or you won't burn any fat. You only just start to burn fat at 20 mins. Do your cardio in the morning, before you eat....you burn even more fat that way. Have a little snack of some kind after, then do some light circut training. No fried foods...no pop....no booze.....And you can start with a bowel cleanse too....for a month probably.
                            Sigh... okay. I'm going to give this a shot. No milk, no pop, no alcohol, longer workouts. Getting up at 6:00AM....uh where is the exercise equipment at that hour?

This sounds remarkably like what Joe Mallozzi does, Have you been giving him tips too?

I'll let you know how this goes. When you say way more than 20 minutes, how much more is way more?

Comment

I'll let you know how this goes. When you say way more than 20 minutes, how much more is way more?
                              *adding 2 cents* According to my old personal trainer, 40-60 minutes of cardio at a time is best for burning fat. But she also said 3-5 times a week, not necessarily every day.

BamBam, do you have any idea that asking scifi fans to give up alcohol is just cruel?!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                                BamBam, do you have any idea that asking scifi fans to give up alcohol is just cruel?!
                                *grins* True that

Lovebar made by natz099
                                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Working...
                                X