This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
    You will see lots........ummm........no.....you won't see any wires........we have very, very gifted visual fx people. I can't say anymore for awhile regarding this subject or I will have to kill me.
    Oh no! Please don't do that! I wouldn't want to be the cause of you committing hari kari!

Glad to see you are keeping up to your usual standards of carefully crafted teasing designed to leave us in a frenzy of anticipation.... ah, how we've missed you, BamBam!

Here's another question - will we be seeing your handsome features in any episodes of Season 4 (that are filmed/planned so far) a la The Real World?
    sigpic

Comment

You will see lots........ummm........no.....you won't see any wires........we have very, very gifted visual fx people. I can't say anymore for awhile regarding this subject or I will have to kill me.
      Seriously Bam have you got a black belt in teasing cos your kickin ***!!!! you're killing me here!!

there are soo many questions about 'a dogs breakfast'(i had tears in my eyes from laughing so much!!!!) i wanna ask you!!!gaah mgm release it already so they wont be spoilers!!!!!

haha took 3 attempts to write this post!! accidently copied and pasted a bit of an assignment on weight training.....
      Last edited by teknikal; 28 March 2007, 07:24 AM. Reason: because the rationale behind the adaptations of the muscle to resistance training is not related to this post...*doh*

Comment

It's been 2 days.. does that count as "awhile"?

Comment

I just recently watched some of the extras on the season 2 box set dvds...
          and i saw your extra on it and went **SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!***

It was great ... i do have to say this thought...

WE LOVE YOU BAM BAM.....WE LOVE YOU BAM BAM!! *squeeee*

*thunks over bambams extra* ohh ...(is in the floor)

*drools* keep up the good work bam bam...*hugs for bambam*
          I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

Originally posted by katrin View Post

You might wanna check out this thread, too BamBam Thunk thread

Comment

thanks for the link ...
              *goes to the link*
              I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

Hi. I was just want to ask a inside Stargate question here. How old do the Wraith live to be? Maybe it got said in the series so something but I must have missed it if it has. Does anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by x-StargateFan-x View Post
                  Hi. I was just want to ask a inside Stargate question here. How old do the Wraith live to be? Maybe it got said in the series so something but I must have missed it if it has. Does anyone know?
                  This isn't the right place to ask... but we have seen them live for tens of thousands of years and in Rising Carson stated that he couldn't see a Wraith ever dying of natural ageing the way humans do.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                    oooo just saw the trailer for F4: Rise of Silver Surfer, looks good, especially when the Siver Surfer and Johnny Storm go flying thru the tunnel. I read you were a stunt driver, does that mean that you do those bits were you can roll a car and skid suddenly like the car has been run into or something?
                    It'd be interesting to know how it was when you first started training in stunt driving, how you felt before and after lol or was it just easy.

ok ok lol more than one question I know...you can shut your eyes and point to one to pick if you like either one is cool
                    Uh.........ya I worked on the show.......yes I did some skidding about and such.......yes I was in a couple of other sequences as well.........thats all..........

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                      Oh no! Please don't do that! I wouldn't want to be the cause of you committing hari kari!

Glad to see you are keeping up to your usual standards of carefully crafted teasing designed to leave us in a frenzy of anticipation.... ah, how we've missed you, BamBam!

Here's another question - will we be seeing your handsome features in any episodes of Season 4 (that are filmed/planned so far) a la The Real World?
                      Nothing planned as yet for an appearance......they are keeping me far too busy with tons of action preparations and such for season 4.....in addition, I am doing the fight choreography for the first SG1 movie as well.....probably some fights in the second film as well although I have not seen a script yet.

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
                        Seriously Bam have you got a black belt in teasing cos your kickin ***!!!! you're killing me here!!

there are soo many questions about 'a dogs breakfast'(i had tears in my eyes from laughing so much!!!!) i wanna ask you!!!gaah mgm release it already so they wont be spoilers!!!!!

haha took 3 attempts to write this post!! accidently copied and pasted a bit of an assignment on weight training.....
                        I didn't understand a word you just wrote sweetie!

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships View Post
                          It's been 2 days.. does that count as "awhile"?
                          ok then..........watch the show.

Comment

Originally posted by katrin View Post
                            I just recently watched some of the extras on the season 2 box set dvds...
                            and i saw your extra on it and went **SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!***

It was great ... i do have to say this thought...

Why thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by x-StargateFan-x View Post
                              As long as they can feed and sleep, it is my understanding that they are everlasting......unless they come up against the Atlantis team, of course.

Comment

Uh.........ya I worked on the show.......yes I did some skidding about and such.......yes I was in a couple of other sequences as well.........thats all..........
                                lol short and sweet...sounds like easy pickings for you
                                "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                                "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                                Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Working...
                                X