Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My bad day ended with the loss of $800.00.

So it took a while to have a good day again. Long story. I'll tell you if you are interested.

Anyway, do you expect to have work with the new series being developed or do they pretty much keep you to one series at a time?
    Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
      If I take an indication of the last 3 episodes that we have shot, season 4 has far more action as compared to season 3 for sure.........by far!!!
      Woo hoo!!!!

Great pic of you on Joe M's blog by the way!!!!

Do you think that the Sheppy fans will have lots to look forward to in S4....will we be seeing a lot of action Shep?

Comment

If I take an indication of the last 3 episodes that we have shot, season 4 has far more action as compared to season 3 for sure.........by far!!!
        Now that has me excited. I love the action stuff so much and there can never be enough for me!!

And..............thank you for the invite attempts.
        You're most welcome. SheppyD and I will keep plugging away!!! Quite a few of us would love to meet you and would be so excited to see how some stunts are performed, and to try and understand the technicalities behind them. We also want to hear some of the stories you promised to tell us if you came to a con!!
        sigpic

Comment

Are you smiling now? LOL!! Well..........she is just great thank you very much. She is learning how to fight but has nothing to do with the film industry......actually I am incorrect.....she does have a couple of acting credits to date....I think one was on The "L" Word.
          Ooooooo a girlfriend!

How's everything going?

Comment

*holds up 'BamBam for p3!!!!' banner*

favorite fight scene in a movie you have seen this year????

have you ever done any martial arts with an irish guy called roy baker?? got to work with him today at my martial arts coaching course he kinda passed on some of the stuff he learned from training with bill wallace for several weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
              My bad day ended with the loss of $800.00.

So it took a while to have a good day again. Long story. I'll tell you if you are interested.

Anyway, do you expect to have work with the new series being developed or do they pretty much keep you to one series at a time?
              That depends which series you are talking about.........if there is a new series or spin-off shot, I'm sure it will be done after the show has finished shooting for the season.....otherwise there will be no crew to shoot it with. I do not know the particulars but that is what I am assuming for now. I would love to work for this team of creative producers and execs again and again, anytime!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                Woo hoo!!!!

Great pic of you on Joe M's blog by the way!!!!

Do you think that the Sheppy fans will have lots to look forward to in S4....will we be seeing a lot of action Shep?
                So far, in just the first episode we shot, there is tons of Shep action to be found.............ooooooooooooooooooo yes the whumpers will be both happy and sad at the same time......if that makes any sense.....it will when the episode airs!!!:

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                  Now that has me excited. I love the action stuff so much and there can never be enough for me!!

You're most welcome. SheppyD and I will keep plugging away!!! Quite a few of us would love to meet you and would be so excited to see how some stunts are performed, and to try and understand the technicalities behind them. We also want to hear some of the stories you promised to tell us if you came to a con!!
                  I have attended cons in the past and had a fantastic time with the participants....always a good time.......I will tell you stories of which you have never imagined possible......I will..........Well,......I'm sure its not all that exciting, but, I will attempt to make it so. First, one of these things has to invited me.....they don't seem to be doing that since Aussie land last July. It is strange that some of the guests have maybe been on one of the shows maybe.......ummmm......let's see......once? Logic does not always come into play with the guest list at these things, but........what does logic have to do with it anyway?? Yes.......my point exactly.

Comment

Hi 2BAM,

do you know by chance whether we are going to see Vala in action (fight scenes) in the upcoming movies - The Ark of Truth and Continuum?

Comment

So far, in just the first episode we shot, there is tons of Shep action to be found.............ooooooooooooooooooo yes the whumpers will be both happy and sad at the same time......if that makes any sense.....it will when the episode airs!!!:
                      OMG we are going to be sad?????

Ummmm that may be good actually - whumpers probably like being sad more than happy !

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1 View Post
                        Ooooooo a girlfriend!

How's everything going?
                        Great thanx kiddo!!! How's the homeland.....? Happy to be back I'm sure. As I have noticed, Aussie's tend to get homesick away from the rock and the strange animals abound........it must feel good to be there again.

Comment

Originally posted by Truskawka View Post
                          Hi 2BAM,

do you know by chance whether we are going to see Vala in action (fight scenes) in the upcoming movies - The Ark of Truth and Continuum?
                          I am sworn to absolute secret/mouth shut/lock and key type stuff with that information so........hmmmm......let me see.........? I dunno.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                            OMG we are going to be sad?????

Ummmm that may be good actually - whumpers probably like being sad more than happy !
                            and.........as alway........a little bit of therapy for that sadness addiction, never hurt anybody.

Comment

and.........as alway........a little bit of therapy for that sadness addiction, never hurt anybody.
                              Oh *is excited at the prospect of being sad*

Yes - I am insane!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal View Post
                                *holds up 'BamBam for p3!!!!' banner*

favorite fight scene in a movie you have seen this year????

have you ever done any martial arts with an irish guy called roy baker?? got to work with him today at my martial arts coaching course he kinda passed on some of the stuff he learned from training with bill wallace for several weeks
                                Can't say that I know this man but I have done a seminar or two with Bill Wallace and......Painfull it was to say the least!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X