X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by katrin
    bam bam
    you may or may not know:
    what joe liked best about the fighting scene in conversions?
    he did such a great job on that scenes.
    is there any in this weeks ep for scifi channel( i understand not wanting to tell)
    I think he probably liked the kissing part the best............just a guess......hmmm?

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
      *points & gives suspicious look* lol so that's why you like Australia
      We gave you good booze
      Did anyone have a camera? What's Bambam like drunk?
      No evidence at all..............except some kareoke pictures!

Comment

Hey BamBam,

You mentioned on the Ben Thunk Thread (thanks for dropping in with the tidbit btw), of filming a really cool up and coming surprise fight scene with Ben. Can you tell us which episode, either title or number that will be filming?

Congrats on your 2 GW Years!

Comment

Originally posted by katrin
          I dont know if this is been said before but i for one am glad you chose to do this thread. It is full of wonderfull insights as to how the shows productions can be a difficult yet rewarding.

thanks so very much
          Kat(joe/john fan forever)
          You are very welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by 102Midnight
            Yes. Thanks very much !
            You are also welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by worth_it
              Indeed

Question! Do you film alot with blood effects and how hard do you have to argue to keep it in the episodes? Also hows does the stuff taste?
              We are not allowed to use very much blood on these shows........not as much as I would like to show how real the violence can look. There are different flavours of blood.........my favorite is zesty mint.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                Hey BamBam,

You mentioned on the Ben Thunk Thread (thanks for dropping in with the tidbit btw), of filming a really cool up and coming surprise fight scene with Ben. Can you tell us which episode, either title or number that will be filming?

Congrats on your 2 GW Years!
                Talion.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
                  Talion.
                  Cool - makes up for the...

Spoiler:
                  Flooring, Alternative Teal'c gave our Mitch in Ripple Effect

PS: Saw that little spoiler smiley, before you edited

Comment

We are not allowed to use very much blood on these shows........not as much as I would like to show how real the violence can look. There are different flavours of blood.........my favorite is zesty mint.
                    Oh damn!!!!

Oh and it is Common Ground day today!!! I think that it should be designated a national holiday!!

Comment

I think he probably liked the kissing part the best............just a guess......hmmm?
                      Ahhhh you evil man Just as the die hard shipper walks in, lol
                      & I have to wait to find out
                      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

That's disturbing! No more Australian drinkies, sweetie.. I think we scrambled something..

Congrats on the two years! And thanks for putting up with us nutters for that long.
                        sigpic
                        My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

I think we should all give Bam Bam one big sloppy group hug! After all, he's a pretty cool guy for coming on here and sharing his time with us. As time goes on, I like and have more and more respect for the SG people. Some of the nicest and coolest people around!!! Okay, everyone, it's hug Bam Bam time!!!

By the way Bam Bam, if you are ever in the Washington DC area, dinner and drinks are on me.
                          Last edited by Freekzilla; 25 August 2006, 08:50 AM.
                          Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
                          Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

You wanna buy it?....................and thanx very much!!
                            Oh sure! Now that I've hyped up the value! I thought you loved it. How much? ....and you're welcome!
                            thanks for the hint on the Ben thread too!

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla
                              I think we should all give Bam Bam one big sloppy group hug! After all, he's a pretty cool guy for coming on here and sharing his time with us. As time goes on, I like and have more and more respect for the SG people. Some of the nicest and coolest people around!!! Okay, everyone, it's hug Bam Bam time!!!

By the way Bam Bam, if you are ever in the Washington DC area, dinner and drinks are on me.
                              Agreed! big hugs to BamBam, and thanks for taking the time to answer our questions!
                              sigpic

Comment

*blushes a bit*

just had some free time on my hands before returning from lunch and wanted to send a big thanks to the corridnators and director, actors etc... of the show keep it comming (i got to have my atlantis fix for the week)

as for the question:
                                Can we your fans expect to see the famous bambam in any of season 3 episodes?

(possible spoiler in this question

If given a choice which of the actors of the show would you choose to see in a combat scene(one preferably that wouldnt normaly be thought of as one to fight like rachel) ?
                                I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

Working...
                                X