This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM
    Shipping is not my thing.......I hate it actually. I don't see the need for it except in the writer's hands. Sheppard and Teyla will be forced into proving what their relationship means to each other in Phantoms.....can't say how......just take that and run with it if you want. P.S. Shipping is dum.

Oh shipping is not my thing either.

I am so looking forward to Phantoms...it sounds like it is going to be fantastic!

Comment

Shipping is not my thing.......I hate it actually. I don't see the need for it except in the writer's hands. Sheppard and Teyla will be forced into proving what their relationship means to each other in Phantoms.....can't say how......just take that and run with it if you want. P.S. Shipping is dum.
      LMAO, I couldn't agree more! Unless it is specifically written into the show ie..Sam/Jack... Love that smilie! Snurching!

So will you tell me the name of the ep you are in or are we still playing "Spot the Bambam?" heeeee

Comment

Yeah i can understand the frustration with shipping, especially when nothing is ever resolved, however...love and sexual tension will always draw an audience...i think...
        another thing....dont u ever sleep BAMBAM?? or am i getting my time differences utterly confused?
        -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

For anyone that does not know........Worth it is my adapted Aussie sister and is new to our forum and such. She is a very intelligent young lady that loves to eat..........you guessed it......DUST.
          Dust anyone? Dust? Yes? No? Dust.... dust anyone? Bam Bam is my adopted Big Brother. He is extremely intellegent and talented. As Im sure everyone already knows! <3

Awwwwwww

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
            Welcome Worth It *waves hello*
            Hello!!! Thank you!

Awwwwwww

Comment

Originally posted by shelma32
              I agree with you.
              I think its good to have sexual tension between characters but if they acted on those feelings it would take something away from the show.
              Uh...........is that what I said? Sure........?

Comment

Hmmm.......not sure on the air dates.........sorry kiddo!!
                That is one sick smilie! Love it! snurching that too...

thanks kiddo (I'm older than you) LOL But please feel free to call me that anytime, I like it

No clues?

Comment

Originally posted by worth_it
                  Dust anyone? Dust? Yes? No? Dust.... dust anyone? Bam Bam is my adopted Big Brother. He is extremely intellegent and talented. As Im sure everyone already knows! <3
                  lol!!!!!!!!!!!
                  I love that bit in *Little Britain*!!!!!
                  The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Didnt mean to confuse you 2bam!!!
                    Sorry

The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Hahaha!! I shall tell them all!! Exept Gareth... Who stinks
                      Its not that he stinks.....come now sis.........it's just that, well......marching to the tune of a different drummer. A drummer from a planet far, far away. A planet known in the galaxy as........Geekstra 152.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                        LMAO, I couldn't agree more! Unless it is specifically written into the show ie..Sam/Jack... Love that smilie! Snurching!

So will you tell me the name of the ep you are in or are we still playing "Spot the Bambam?" heeeee
                        Not telling........hahahaha.......

Comment

Gah! Why did I ask? IMO, they need to give Rachel a lot more to do that doesn't involve 'shipping' her! She and Torri should work together more often...

Comment

Originally posted by spirited Chihiro
                            Yeah i can understand the frustration with shipping, especially when nothing is ever resolved, however...love and sexual tension will always draw an audience...i think...
                            another thing....dont u ever sleep BAMBAM?? or am i getting my time differences utterly confused?
                            No sleep for the wicked.......I'm a night owl.

Comment

O stop.(No don't)

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                                That is one sick smilie! Love it! snurching that too...

thanks kiddo (I'm older than you) LOL But please feel free to call me that anytime, I like it

No clues?
                                The episode will be very, very hot.

Comment

Working...
                                X