Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too spotted the Bam Bam, immediately when Torri went for the door. I only needed one glance to know it was everyone's favorite stuntman, LOL! Kudos to Torri for that episode, I enjoyed it thoroughly and it nicely rounded out my night of Stargate viewing. Highly anticipating next week's Common Ground, too bad the hotel in Chicago doesn't get the Sci Fi channel. I'll have to wait till I get back from the con to see the episode.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
    Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
      I too spotted the Bam Bam, immediately when Torri went for the door. I only needed one glance to know it was everyone's favorite stuntman, LOL!
      Yeah, I nearly "squeed" when I saw BamBam! LOVED the wrestling with Weir. Very convincing... but when I thought about it later, I wondered if Torri had fun with BamBam flinging her around like that!

Comment

Spot the BamBam in Real World! Noticed you immediately as the orderly! She didn't stand a chance! Great job! Still looking....

Edit: You look good in White! Looks like you have a tan too. You make a great tough guy! *scared*
        Last edited by purpletoo1; 19 August 2006, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Yay. I thought that was you in the white - glad to see I was right! Do I get a prize for "spotting BamBam"?
          sigpic

Comment

So, you were the "evil mental health nurse"... at least, that's what I labled you, especially after this shot from Weir's POV:

Thanks to SapphireJewelledQueen for the cap

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
              So, you were the "evil mental health nurse"... at least, that's what I labled you, especially after this shot from Weir's POV:

Thanks to SapphireJewelledQueen for the cap
              LMAO!! You're very welcome Neelan!

Lovebar made by natz099
              My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Question:

When you actually appear in an episode, is it you who decides if you are going to be in the stunt, or do TPTB say "We want you in this shot"?

Lovebar made by natz099
                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

haha...I spotted you as well, BAMBAM...

You looked HOT in a creepy, psycho kind of way! LOL ...Poor Weir..didn't she know who she was up against?

please, pass along to Torri for me as well, that she totally blew me away in this episode...she was great! All of you were...

and the team working together to help her, fantastic.....
                  I"m so loving this season...Thanks....
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi Bam2
                    You look quite becoming in white...
                    And very adept at "grabbing" as well. Is there a "right" way to grab so that it doesn't hurt the actors involved?
                    sigpic
                    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Great job in TRW BamBam! I've got to say thanks for taking the time to come and say hi to us. Glad to hear you enjoyed Sydney. It's one of my favourite cities in the world, but then I'm kinda biased

I've been wondering, in between meetings, rehearsal, long shoots, visiting to friends in hospital and being generous with you time here when on earth do you find the time to work out? (you don't really have to answer that, I'm just amazed)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reaceania
                        Great job in TRW BamBam! I've got to say thanks for taking the time to come and say hi to us. Glad to hear you enjoyed Sydney. It's one of my favourite cities in the world, but then I'm kinda biased

I've been wondering, in between meetings, rehearsal, long shoots, visiting to friends in hospital and being generous with you time here when on earth do you find the time to work out? (you don't really have to answer that, I'm just amazed)
                        Sydney is one of the GREATEST cities in the world... hands down.
                        Oh, and I think we've established that BamBam doesn't sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                          Sydney is one of the GREATEST cities in the world... hands down.
                          Oh, and I think we've established that BamBam doesn't sleep.

Neelan, where are you from? I had the crazy idea that you are Canadian like me. Am I wrong?
                          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess
                            Neelan, where are you from? I had the crazy idea that you are Canadian like me. Am I wrong?
                            I'm a Cali girl, through and through. Crazy, eh?

Comment

I do not know if you would know but are there any Deleted Scenes for The Pegasus Project. Such as SG1 actually landing there & we see Daniels reaction to Atlantis for the first time

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
                                Rachel was the first character on the show, in season 1, to train in martial arts with me, and she is still a perfectionest.......she loves the action, loves the fight scenes, loves it all. Tori is very comfortable with action, but is not as used to it as Rachel is. Tori does what is required and does it well, but I don't think she craves it like Rachel. Rachel wants to fight. Amanda I don't know that much about as I have not had the chance to work with her on a fight, only Claudia.
                                Thanks for the answer. Torri was great in The Real World. (Action and acting).

Comment

Working...
                                X