X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lauriel
    Hello BamBam!

One of my favourite scenes in the Eye is where Shep hides in the rafters then shoots down on the Genii, and I noticed Ronon do the same thing in Sateda with the Wraith. I thought it was a really creative idea (and sexy too for some reason I have yet to identify.) Was this your idea or was it written into the script?
    I believe the Sheppard instance was in the script and in Sateda, Robert basically described what he wanted and we discussed the best way to go about it. Jason was actually suspended in an old elevator shaft for that particular gag.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
      Rachel was the first character on the show, in season 1, to train in martial arts with me, and she is still a perfectionest.......she loves the action, loves the fight scenes, loves it all. Tori is very comfortable with action, but is not as used to it as Rachel is. Tori does what is required and does it well, but I don't think she craves it like Rachel. Rachel wants to fight. Amanda I don't know that much about as I have not had the chance to work with her on a fight, only Claudia.
      You worked on a fight with Claudia Black? Could you please tell something more about it?
      T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
        Ey Bambam, I have another question
        Will we see you again (in the forseable future) in another minor role in Stargate? (like in Siege 2) with more than just a few seconds
        I'm pathetic at the spot Bambam competition, It'd be nice to spot you for more than a few seconds
        Oh, I see....you want to have it easy huh? Just hand it to you? Well.......you will see me here and there......watch and find out.

Comment

Does Ben have any fight scenes this season that we can look forward to? I really enjoyed his sword fighting last year, as well as how he did his own stuff in Babylon. But so far this year, he hasn't done any action and I'm missing it!

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus

Hey 2Bam,

Great job on the show! Looks like you enjoy what you do! I know I sure do!

Hope your friend is better soon

Have a great evening!
            He has a steel rod in his thigh now but he will be just fine. He was laughing in his hospital bed yesterday.......you can see him with his good leg in "Common Ground'.

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
              There are stunts coming up but none the amount of Sateda................Cool stunts, but not as many.........There are little jokes here and there on season 3 DVD special features if you check it out.
              Cool! I love good stunts, but then again, I'm more an action girl than romance girl *get away from me with that Steel Magnolias DVD!*

Long wait until season 3 DVDs we don't even have the season 2 ones in the US yet. Not until this fall. *pout*

Thanks though!
              sigpic
              My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

you are one exelent stuntman , you direct the actors for the scenes of action but you that do not say to you to pass in front of the camera, to be an actor and not to be a simple extra?

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                  Hey BamBam,

Me again, with another question. This one came up on one of the threads I frequent, and I'm curious. The sticks Teyla and Sheppard spar with – do they have a name? I think I heard a word for it somewhere, but I can't find it.

Thanks!

–CeeKay
                  They do have a name and the name is Athosian Bantos Rods.....a title coined by Mr. Martin Gero in the first script they appeared in.

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess
                    This is a "right to the point" question that I hope you don't mind considering, let alone answering. What happens to you and everybody else working for Stargate if the two series get cancelled? Heaven forbid. But with the shakey viewer numbers in the U.S, one never knows (C'mon American friends, get the numbers up). Do you get a pink slip one day, do you get a severance package and a tin watch? Do you get the priviledge of applying for E. I ? Or are you constantly keeping your eyes open for other jobs you can do and see yourself as an independent contractor of a service to a client (MGM)?
                    I work usually no matter what anyway. I was working before I was full time on Atlantis, and I will be working if that happens as well. As for the rest of the crew, I can't speak for them as they are not all in the same boat. I love working on this show, both shows, but if there is an end near....I will simply move on. That is the film industry. Next movie, TV show on the chopping block?.....I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by katrin
                      hello 2bam

is if fun working with the actors??
                      The actors on both shows are fantastic. We have sooooooooooo much fun together on, and off the set. We are all great friends in addition to workmates so we feed off of each other's humour.

Comment

Originally posted by Maria Sheppard
                        How could you describe Teyla and Sheppard relationship?I would like your point of view!

And do you know if this relationship will be develop more in the rest of the season?
                        Thank you so much
                        Soldiers that have become very close friends......sexual tension at times, but controlled. Where will it go, I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by andi_b
                          That is an answer in itself

Which episode was the most challenging for Ben action-wise so far? And which ep should Cam fans look forward to in the rest of the season? And will there be some Cam whump in Bounty?...

Um...that's all for now
                          I would say that fight wise, his most challenging was Babylon because of the amount of rehearsal time required and what little time we actually had. Bounty......I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                            You worked on a fight with Claudia Black? Could you please tell something more about it?
                            Claudia pays attention, listens, and follows direction very well. She is a natural fighter, and very strong. She had alot of fun with the stunt guys rehearsing and shooting that fight. Memento Mori is the episode.......full of action......That's all I can tell you for now..........

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass
                              Does Ben have any fight scenes this season that we can look forward to? I really enjoyed his sword fighting last year, as well as how he did his own stuff in Babylon. But so far this year, he hasn't done any action and I'm missing it!
                              I have been involved in one small fight with Ben but the episode will be a surprise.........

Comment

Originally posted by yamna
                                you are one exelent stuntman , you direct the actors for the scenes of action but you that do not say to you to pass in front of the camera, to be an actor and not to be a simple extra?
                                I'm sorry but I don't understand your question.

Comment

Working...
                                X