This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BAM
    He has a steel rod in his thigh now but he will be just fine. He was laughing in his hospital bed yesterday.......you can see him with his good leg in "Common Ground'.

You may want to avoid going through airport security with him for a while. (just kidding).

Thanks for taking the time to answer your fans. I know that everyone really appreciates it.

Have you ever worked with Cliff Simon? He is in such good shape, he'd probably be able to do most of his own stunts.
    Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

I'am sorry, I start again!!!! lol
      you are an excellent stuntman , you run the actors for the scenes of action but you would not like to pass in front of the camera, to be an actor? and not to be a simple appear as you do it from time to time!

Comment

Oh, I see....you want to have it easy huh? Just hand it to you? Well.......you will see me here and there......watch and find out.
        ahhh dang...oh well it was worth a try
        I was thinking more as a credited character rather than just running past
        anyways

I have another question
        Have you ever worked with Bob Anderson aka Swordmaster?
        "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Meaning? Does he participate? Does he enjoy it? Sorry.....get into could mean a few things.

yeah sorry didnt catch that till i already posted it lol

i meant does he enjoy the fight training? and is he as quick witted in reality as his character is?
          I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

that seems like so much fun to work on a great set like atlantis and to get to be around so many great people.

i am wonder if i wanted to contribute to the show on a writting standpoint what should i do??
            I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

Claudia pays attention, listens, and follows direction very well. She is a natural fighter, and very strong. She had alot of fun with the stunt guys rehearsing and shooting that fight. Memento Mori is the episode.......full of action......That's all I can tell you for now..........
              OMG! Have you ever told her that? 'Cause, at cons, she told us that she was a horrid fighter and totally weak... I wonder if she's been training at all in the past two years?

I love hearing these details from you... sounds like you really love your job.

Comment

Thank you very much for answering about scenes with &

Are there any scenes for Michael and Chris ?
                AncientsTimeline

Comment

Hi 2Bam i have 2 somewhat questions

will we ever see a Mckay stunt scene, like him fighting someone else, im aware Mckay isnt the strongest guy in the world but him trying a hand to hand fight against a wraith or Genii soldier would be kinda funny, much like on that episode where the team goes with ford onto that wraith ship and mckay takes that drug he took out the guards or something!.

and my second question is

will you ever be a member of an SG team like on stargate sg1 if theirs an opening, or better yet a main character, sure itd be more work for you but that way the fans would get to see the guy that makes the magic happen and their favourite characters.. cant ask for much better lol

or better yet will you go to Atlantis for an episode, like be a character they run into..

you dont have to answer all questions maybe one if you want lol thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess
                    You may want to avoid going through airport security with him for a while. (just kidding).

Thanks for taking the time to answer your fans. I know that everyone really appreciates it.

Have you ever worked with Cliff Simon? He is in such good shape, he'd probably be able to do most of his own stunts.
                    I met Cliff in Australia at BOBW, and he is a great guy. Very athletic man is Cliff. His character dosn't need to do many stunts as he is too powerful, but he is certainly capable as an actor.

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess

I met Cliff at BOBW in Australia last July. He is indeed a very athletic man. I have not worked with him on set as yet. I don't think his character would require to do any stunts because he is too powerful, but he would be very capable of anything he attempted.

Comment

Guys, Bam Bam isn't a writer. And if he's not answered your questions it's probably because he can't or they are outside his scope of knowledge.
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

sorry bout that writting question just that i have no clue who to ask that question to... :|

now as for a question perhaps he does know the answer to...
                          In the episode conversions did you train joe on the scenes where he is fighting rachel... if so did it take a number of tries to make it look so very nice on screen?

Comment

I wouldn't say its my "good" self, but please feel free to join in the "where's BAMBAM" contest....there are no prizes of course, but you will have the knowledge of being the first one to report a spotting in an episode. It may happen sooner then you think.............http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...rdogs010.jpgOf course, this one was reported already.....................but, I am an Athosian member of the crew so I could be anywhere.....!??http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...rd_aphoto1.jpg

landing gear!!!landing gear!!!!!
                            i love it!!!!!!!!!! legend!!!!!!!!
                            anyone else sing the 'chihuahua song' when they saw the dog??
                            duh duh duh duh duh...chihuahua!!

ok a question...who would win in a fight Sir Bam...
                            or

or

Comment

All right, I know this is incredibly late but I have finally, finally gotten back home and watched my tape of Sateda....and it was one of the most awesome episodes ever! It was amazing! !!! !!!!
                              Been lurking for a bit and actually read all the posts (yeah, yeah, no life) so I don't have a question; mostly I just wanted to say uberkudos to you, Jason, and the stunt team on this awesome awesome awesome show. .

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Since we're playing spot the BamBam here -- you were spotted, more than once, in the Real World. Does that make you an Athosian Daedalus crew member Replicator Nurse Nanite?

And Torri did a wonderful job in carrying this episode. I am very impressed and would appreciate it if you would pass it on to her please. (Thank You James!)
                                "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                                "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                                Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                                Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                                "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                                Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                                Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                                (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Working...
                                X