• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow i did not realize the extent of the actors works...thanks everyone
    "A general is only as good as the people he commands."

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
      I may be wrong but didn't doc fraiser do the voice of one of the asgard?
      I thought she did fyr aswell?
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
        I may be wrong but didn't doc fraiser do the voice of one of the asgard?
        Teryl Rothery (Fraser) voiced Heimdall from "Revelations"
        Sentio Aliquos Togatos Contra Me Conspirare

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
          I thought she did fyr aswell?
          Freyr was voiced by an actor named Brian jensen. He also played the head priest in "Bloodlines"

Comment

Originally posted by grendelsbayne
            Freyr was voiced by an actor named Brian jensen. He also played the head priest in "Bloodlines"
            OH ok thanks for correcting me!
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
              Shanks does the voice of Thor and few other characters now....But if you go back to the early seasons when the Asgard first came onto the scene, Teal'c (Christopher Judge) did the voice of Thor and other characters.
              Michael Shanks has always been the voice of Thor since the character was first introduced.

Christopher Judge was the voice of the Giant Alien in Crystal Skull and the Unas in Demons. James Earl Jones was the voice of the Unas in Thor's Hammer.
              ______
              Visit my Entertainment News blog at http://blogs.delphiforums.com/mrreedwriter

Join in the discussion at MichaelShanksArchive

Comment

I had thought the leader of the council spoke in "Red Sky", but I couldn't find mention of him. I only recall one Asgard speaking in "Fifth Race", though, and the voice for it was credited to MS, so I'm assuming it was Thor.
                they both spoke. i dont know if it was MS that did either of the voices, but i highly doubt it was thor. for one thing, niether of them looked like thor and we had already seen the thor model in "Thor's Chariot" and if it was thor he would most likely have said so since he had already met carter and daniel, or at least made a comment about it being the second time humans have gotten themselves in trouble by poking their nose where it doesnt belong

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
                  they both spoke. i dont know if it was MS that did either of the voices, but i highly doubt it was thor. for one thing, niether of them looked like thor and we had already seen the thor model in "Thor's Chariot" and if it was thor he would most likely have said so since he had already met carter and daniel, or at least made a comment about it being the second time humans have gotten themselves in trouble by poking their nose where it doesnt belong
                  According to Tvtome, it was MS, and I doubt Thor would've made any comments like that - it's not his style. I'll take your word that he didn't look like Thor, though - as far as I can tell, one Asgard looks the same as the next... Heimdall was a little more distinctive, but not the rest of them.

I did recall another small speaking part, though, in "New Order" Thor consulted with an Asgard named Pentagel on the progress of the Replicators.

Comment

According to Tvtome, it was MS, and I doubt Thor would've made any comments like that - it's not his style. I'll take your word that he didn't look like Thor, though - as far as I can tell, one Asgard looks the same as the next... Heimdall was a little more distinctive, but not the rest of them.

I did recall another small speaking part, though, in "New Order" Thor consulted with an Asgard named Pentagel on the progress of the Replicators.
                    It wasn't Thor because O'Neill says, "You are the Asgard, Thor's Race..." and if Thor was one of the 2 Asgards there he would have said "I am Thor" or something since O'Neill named him specifically.
                    O'Neill: We brought pizza and a movie
                    Teal'C: Star Wars!
                    O'Neill: Teal'c's seen it eight...
                    Teal'C: nine
                    O'Neill: times, if Teal'c likes it, it must be ok
                    Carter: Sir, you've never seen Star Wars?
                    O'Neill: Well you know me and Sci-fi

Undomesticated equines could not remove me!
                    -Teal'C

Comment

Originally posted by ApophisOfTheStargateRealm
                      does anyone know who does the voice of thor?
                      Is it me or are you the only Gater ever who doesn't know? Its Michael Shanks and you can tell the voice if you listen close enough.
                      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

You mean thor isn't real why didn't someone tell me, all these years. its all a lie. At least I stoill got R2.
                        Why is it every time I gate to P3X-797 my bags always end up on P3X-888.

Comment

and 3PO
                          "A general is only as good as the people he commands."

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllowedToNameAnything.Ever.
                            You mean thor isn't real why didn't someone tell me, all these years. its all a lie. At least I stoill got R2.

Thor not real?????? *faints*

Comment

Actually, MS only does Thor's voice because the gray guy doesn't like post-production. :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Lord You
                                Actually, MS only does Thor's voice because the gray guy doesn't like post-production. :-p
                                lol he is a bit of a prima donna. dont you just hate those fussy actor types?

Comment

Working...
                                X