This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by immhotep
    i still think atlantis has a cloak, the ancients were very good at it, PJ as an example, so not having a cloak doesnt make snese; even if there isnt a cloak, we could make one.........just expand the cloaking field of 2/3 PJ and it might cover atlantis if possitioned right.
    That was very startrek esq, Who says it even uses a field, maybe its the hull plating that cloaks the ship with some type of hologram covering the doorway.

Comment

because both carter, makay and zelenka have refered to it as a cloaking FIELD!
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
        i still think atlantis has a cloak, the ancients were very good at it, PJ as an example, so not having a cloak doesnt make snese; even if there isnt a cloak, we could make one.........just expand the cloaking field of 2/3 PJ and it might cover atlantis if possitioned right.
        If you look at the scenes of a PJ flying past the city you'll notice that Alantis is huge. I think it would take abotu 50 if not more PJs to cover Alantis.

Comment

depends how much juice u give it and wher it is, anyway i still think it has one built in!
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by SmartFox
            If you look at the scenes of a PJ flying past the city you'll notice that Alantis is huge. I think it would take abotu 50 if not more PJs to cover Alantis.
            it would still be worth it IMO 0 even to give up 50 PJ. the wraith would never find us.
            sigpic
            11000! green me

Comment

It makes sense. It was under the ocean, yet, the Wraith never got to it. Perhaps while underwater, it was cloaked?
              sigpic

Comment

Maybe the ancient style cloak only works on small objects?

Comment

Spoiler:
                  When the city went underwater, the Wraith may have believed that it was destroyed, and never bothered to try taking it again. Since we've arrived on the scene, that's obviously changed. Especially since the gate can connect to earth, a new feeding ground for the Wraith.

Comment

Working...
                  X