No announcement yet.

Sen'il Worship/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh allmighty Sen'il I am overjoyed to see your column once again, I am mildy distressed at the fact you did not address my question.

I submit to your infinate wisdom in that your reasons for doing this were sound.

*bows and runs away*
    This is an appeal by evil in distress, please click here to help Bastet defeat her enemies - Stargate online wargame

Comment

The Republic of Cascadia will stop you, Sen'il! we are from an alternate universe where there are no Stargates. In fact, there are no goauld. we are sending our advaced Boeing jet fighters againest you and Microsoft and Linux programmers are hacking into your computer systems. (Linus Torvalds lives in Portland, Oregon)
      Support Cascadia!

Join United States Government Simulation!

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Bastet
        Oh allmighty Sen'il I am overjoyed to see your column once again, I am mildy distressed at the fact you did not address my question.

I submit to your infinate wisdom in that your reasons for doing this were sound.

*bows and runs away*
        I receive hundreds of questions. Was there something of value in yours that I should find it memorable? Or are you the one who is trying to arrange the downfall of Lt. Col. Carter? General O'Neill has been most intrigued by that development and I, in turn, am learning much about the them that will be of use to my Lord Baal.

Comment

Originally posted by Puget Sound
          The Republic of Cascadia will stop you, Sen'il! we are from an alternate universe where there are no Stargates. In fact, there are no goauld. we are sending our advaced Boeing jet fighters againest you and Microsoft and Linux programmers are hacking into your computer systems. (Linus Torvalds lives in Portland, Oregon)
          Your pathetic toys and your backwards technology pose no threat to me, Puny Sound.

Comment

Ugh! What is that awful smell?

Oh! Sen'il's here. That explains it.
            Rocky

Comment

now now rocket be kind to poor sen'il

she's been busy cleaning those drains

after they got blocked with jello

and given some of the strange things

that have been in the plumbing ...

on that base ... including jaffa cooking ?

be kind to poor sen'il

until I found out whether or not she had anything to do with my c drive dying the same week i got the flu grrr i lost all my fonts! and much more

groan the computer repair man also had the flu so I have had no home PC for the last is it shudder almost two weeks now!

be kind to sen'il

for the moment
              Keep the science in SciFi!

Comment

She's not nice to me, so why should I be nice to her?
                Rocky

Comment

Tim Eyman , a Cascadian anti-tax activist, will sneak into your territory and start organizing protesters among both humans and Jaffa against taxes. Soon your government will collapse due to a lack of money!
                  Support Cascadia!

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                    She's not nice to me, so why should I be nice to her?
                    You do not deserve my kindness, Rocket, and I will show you no mercy when this planet is destroyed.

Comment

Tim Eyman , a Cascadian anti-tax activist, will sneak into your territory and start organizing protesters among both humans and Jaffa against taxes. Soon your government will collapse due to a lack of money!
                      Your "protests" grow more and more desperate, Puny one. Soon you and your people will pay for your antics with your lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Sen'il
                        You do not deserve my kindness, Rocket, and I will show you no mercy when this planet is destroyed.
                        You do that.
                        Rocky

Comment

Sorry, but in our universe, Stargates don't exist and neither do the Goa'uld.
                          Support Cascadia!

Comment

Ehm... Puget? Just be sure that you've got the right universe...
                            It must be a Thursday.

I've never been able to get the hang of Thursdays.

Roll up your pantlegs- you're in JoePa's house now! Congratulations Nittany Lions on an Orange Bowl Victory!

Comment

Sorry, but in our universe, Stargates don't exist and neither do the Goa'uld.
                              If you are able to travel to our universe, then I will be able to travel to yours. If it is truly unaware of the might of the Goa'uld, then it will be that much easier to conquer.

Thank you for your diligence; without it I might have dismissed your pitiful threats and overlooked the vast resources and opportunites that your universe has to offer. I will make sure that your people know that it was you who led me to them. Although you must die for your audacity, your name will live on in the annals of history. You will be a mere footnote in the glory of the Goa'uld, but it is far more than most get.

Be grateful, for you have done a great service to me and to Lord Baal.

Comment

Sorry, but we have a firewall installed on our systems, so you can't get through.
                                Plus, since our universe has different laws of physics then yours, you can't use any of your technology here. And Stargate SG-1 is a TV show here, so we know more about your universe than you do!
                                Support Cascadia!

Comment

Working...
                                X